[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 PM 10-26-2019
BEHOLD MY GIANT ELECTRO-COCK

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:08 PM 10-26-2019
Game looks rather Bioshock like.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:20 AM 10-27-2019
It has a very BioShockian design for sure.

It's like someone took BioShock and Mass Effect and Fallout: New Vegas and mashed them all up.

It's fucking amazing. Haven't seen a single bug so far and the dialogue is hilarious and well-written. Ship's computer is a goddamn trip. Weapons are plentiful and fun as shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:34 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It has a very BioShockian design for sure.

It's like someone took BioShock and Mass Effect and Fallout: New Vegas and mashed them all up.

It's ****ing amazing. Haven't seen a single bug so far and the dialogue is hilarious and well-written. Ship's computer is a goddamn trip. Weapons are plentiful and fun as shit.
It's getting mainly 9 to 9.5 reviews so ya that's a good sign, good job Obsidian you done good!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:18 PM 10-28-2019
It's fun, and goofy, and the story is ok so far. The gunplay is ok, not spectacular. The loot mostly sucks with about 8 or so weapons rehashed, but I don't mind that so much, as I'm not a huge fan of always chasing the loot. But the tinkering system gets prohibitively expensive the more you do it. The armor is in the same boat. And I would rather have a system where I could go for the look I want independently of "stats on the gear."

The perk system blows ass, with exciting choices of things like more health or more carry weight. Can games get the fuck over the inventory minigames please?

The consumables are mostly retarded, with 6 different reskins of the same effect, cluttering up inventory even more with many of them lasting for a whole 15 seconds. The weapon and armor mods are mostly undercooked.

The companions are semi interesting, I guess, but you kinda have to decide if you want to take them along for their specific stat boosts, or their personality.

On the whole, I'm enjoying it. But I'm not quite buying the 9s and 9.5s from reviewers. I'd probably give it a 7 or 8. I think maybe Microsoft bought some reviews to boost their gamepass subs.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:52 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
It's fun, and goofy, and the story is ok so far. The gunplay is ok, not spectacular. The loot mostly sucks with about 8 or so weapons rehashed, but I don't mind that so much, as I'm not a huge fan of always chasing the loot. But the tinkering system gets prohibitively expensive the more you do it. The armor is in the same boat. And I would rather have a system where I could go for the look I want independently of "stats on the gear."

The perk system blows ass, with exciting choices of things like more health or more carry weight. Can games get the fuck over the inventory minigames please?

The consumables are mostly retarded, with 6 different reskins of the same effect, cluttering up inventory even more with many of them lasting for a whole 15 seconds. The weapon and armor mods are mostly undercooked.

The companions are semi interesting, I guess, but you kinda have to decide if you want to take them along for their specific stat boosts, or their personality.

On the whole, I'm enjoying it. But I'm not quite buying the 9s and 9.5s from reviewers. I'd probably give it a 7 or 8. I think maybe Microsoft bought some reviews to boost their gamepass subs.
Can't really argue with any of that. It's not perfect, but it's still exactly the kind of game I love.

BTW, has anybody determined a way to fast forward/click through the dialogue screens? The biggest annoyance I'm having with it is listening to characters drone on and on after you've already read what they're saying. Mouse clicking and escape don't work.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:04 PM 10-28-2019
just tap that spacebar fam
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:04 PM 10-28-2019
enter key
[Reply]
Frazod 03:17 PM 10-28-2019
Thanks.

I nearly lapsed into a coma while the engineer was stammering through her lesbo crush on the station manager.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:29 PM 10-28-2019
Not very far into the game but Scientism = Scientology? lolz
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up