ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 57
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:59 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Playstation has better exclusives so....
I'd base my decision on whom i'm playing with. Your friends have a PS4 or an Xbox? Buy what they're playing on. Followed by exclusives.

The one exclusive i really i really want though is Forza. Ive yet to play it and it looks amaze-balls.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:37 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'd base my decision on whom i'm playing with. Your friends have a PS4 or an Xbox? Buy what they're playing on. Followed by exclusives.

The one exclusive i really i really want though is Forza. Ive yet to play it and it looks amaze-balls.
Forza is alright asseto corsa Gran turismo and project cars is better. Forza horizon 2,3,4 are great though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:45 PM 11-08-2018
:-) Anyone else see South Park making fun of Red Dead addicts?
[Reply]
Mecca 03:18 PM 11-08-2018

Just grab game pass for 10 bucks it's on there.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:21 PM 11-08-2018
Just grab game pass for 10 bucks it's on there.
whaa whaa whaa whaaaat?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 11-08-2018
lmaoooo

so savage

[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 PM 11-08-2018
whaa whaa whaa whaaaat?
Basically all xbox exclusives are on the game pass so 10 bucks a month...so if you pay that you can play forza.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:17 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmaoooo

so savage

They really made that suffragette dislikable.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:08 AM 11-09-2018
Basically all xbox exclusives are on the game pass so 10 bucks a month...so if you pay that you can play forza.
Oh wow nice.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:16 PM 11-09-2018
Finally had a chance to play for a good solid 6 + hours yesterday.
man, the game is great.
had a mission where collected some past due loan money; and there was, of course, a witness thinking I robbed the guy. I chase him down, beat him up a little and decide to let him go. He then runs away screaming he's going to turn me in. So, I chase him down again, and beat him up again. Curiously, I let him go again. and again, he runs away tell me he's going to get the law on me.

Finally had enough, caught him, hog tied him, put him on my horse, and rode to a large cliff/ bluff and 'set him down' right off the cliff.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:20 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Finally had a chance to play for a good solid 6 + hours yesterday.
man, the game is great.
had a mission where collected some past due loan money; and there was, of course, a witness thinking I robbed the guy. I chase him down, beat him up a little and decide to let him go. He then runs away screaming he's going to turn me in. So, I chase him down again, and beat him up again. Curiously, I let him go again. and again, he runs away tell me he's going to get the law on me.

Finally had enough, caught him, hog tied him, put him on my horse, and rode to a large cliff/ bluff and 'set him down' right off the cliff.
I like to dispose of bodies in the river or throw them off a cliff but my favorite its feeding them to the gators.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:38 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I like to dispose of bodies in the river or throw them off a cliff but my favorite its feeding them to the gators.
We're not talking about real life, we're talking about RDR2!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:50 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We're not talking about real life, we're talking about RDR2!
Oh never mind then.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:40 PM 11-09-2018
Somebody watched Bone Tomahawk and based the Murfree brood on that shit.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:10 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmaoooo

so savage

Damn.

Going full American History X on that bitch scared the gator away.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 57
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up