ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
Mecca 10:53 PM 11-22-2020
My favorite was how Breeland got a PI on a caught ball for touching a dude...yet on that same play on the blitz dude was grabbed from behind to no call..it was baffling.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My favorite was how Breeland got a PI on a caught ball for touching a dude...yet on that same play on the blitz dude was grabbed from behind to no call..it was baffling.
What about the block in the back that wasn’t called?

And the intentional grounding?

Sure RunKC, we can’t possibly say the Chiefs defense played like shit AND the refs allowed the Raiders offense to get away with murder...
[Reply]
TLO 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I had no issues whatsoever with the officiating tonight. Seemed very fair and balanced.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I had no issues whatsoever with the officiating tonight. Seemed very fair and balanced.
Officiating was fine tonight but folks get in their feelings and make those excuses when defending highly paid defenders sucking absolute asshole 2 games in a row
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 11-22-2020
Raiders are a top 5 offense.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:52 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Raiders are a top 5 offense.
Doesn’t matter. This is supposed to be a quality defense and it was like they weren’t on the field. They literally made no plays outside of stuffing the run a few times.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:54 PM 11-22-2020
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.

Bucs
Saints(?)
Chargers(?)

I think we can hang with the Dolphins but Brady, Brees and Herbert are lighting shit up and all 3 teams have good defenses with the Saints being the least of the 3. The Bucs will absolutely rape us if we don't keep it close.
[Reply]
Pants 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.
Won't sniff the playoffs
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
:-)

Buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Butt****ing moron.
Dude, Breeze and Kammara will have a field day on this D
We already had to go to OT to beat Herbert
Brady is not so much a threat but you give him a lead with their D and it's game over
[Reply]
-King- 11:00 PM 11-22-2020
Brady is not so much a threat but you give him a lead with their D and it's game over
0/2

Good effort
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:01 PM 11-22-2020
This is the Pete reverse karma thread we’ve been waiting for.

SB bound, baby!!
[Reply]
petegz28 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
This is the Pete reverse karma we’ve been waiting for.

SB bound, baby!!
Let's hope!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 PM 11-22-2020
Brees might not even be healthy by the time we play them, and unlike Carr, he can’t throw the football beyond 10-15 yards. It’s a completely different team and matchup. This defense doesn’t suck every fucking week. Give me a break.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Brees might not even be healthy by the time we play them, and unlike Carr, he can’t throw the football beyond 10-15 yards. It’s a completely different team and matchup. This defense doesn’t suck every ****ing week. Give me a break.
Yeah but Carolina pretty much did what they wanted to as well. I am concerned honestly.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up