ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 166
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Defending Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers****
Titty Meat 11:00 PM 09-19-2020
Let's get it. 2-0.
[Reply]
Coach 06:36 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Sure it was.

We have 3 timeouts and the chargers had the ball. Andy sat there and let the chargers run down almost 30 seconds before kicking their field goal. We should have called a timeout and save us all that time.
You need to save your timeouts in a situation where the Chargers may have scored a TD and if the Chiefs ever got into a 3rd and long or 4th and moderate situation where a FG would do them no good. They need those timeouts.

We didn't use a single timeout as we went the length of the field before running out of time and kicking a 58 yrd field goal to tie it. If we had used those timeouts we could have ran about 3 more plays and maybe won the game. We damn well would have had a shorter field goal to kick.
False. Chiefs did use a timeout when they were on a drive that resulted said field goal that tied the game. Two of them actually. First was with 44 seconds left after Mahomes scrambled up the middle to LAC 24 for 21 yards for a first down from 3rd and 20, and Mahomes had no chance to get out of bounds.

2nd was after Mahomes passed short right to D. Robinson to LAC 13 for 14 yards with 10 seconds left. They utilized said time out to find someone open in the endzone, but got to give credit to the Chargers, they played it right. The Chiefs played it rightfully so, with 10 seconds left at the 13 yard line. They had an opportunity to win the game, but the Chargers played the right defense and nobody was open.

3 timeouts and Andy didn't use one until Mahomes used one after a scramble with like 30 seconds left.

It was a joke. He has no idea how to management the clock, he never has. If Mahome didn't save his ass over and over again it would have cost us games.
I don't think you were really watching the game, because any normal person would know that the clock management wasn't the issue today, because really, in all honesty, there wasn't.

You're just trying to make an issue on something that isn't even an issue at all. I now understand why other CP members are not fond of you because you are making unfounded claims, such as where you made said comment of "We didn't use a single timeout as we went the length of the field before running out of time and kicking a 58 yrd field goal to tie it", but the evidence shows otherwise that they used two.

Boss up next time.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:36 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
We deserve to lose this game.
Do you still think we deserve to lose this game?

I think the losers deserve to lose but not the winners
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:37 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I was one of them. I always complain, its just the northeast in me. There is no optimism up here.

I am always happy to repent in the end.

Sack i shall taste.

Big Josh, you’re the man for nutting up.

Your posts almost always make me laugh, BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:38 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Butker yes for his kicking and Thompson for his hands for all 3 in a row but his punting remains to be seen. I assume you are applauding holding today??
Just watch man. I saw this kid in college he's going to be a stud.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:38 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Butker yes for his kicking and Thompson for his hands for all 3 in a row but his punting remains to be seen. I assume you are applauding holding today??
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Between butker and Thompson we have the best kicking team in the league too
(Whispering loudly from offstage.) Townsend!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:40 PM 09-20-2020
clearly the worst game PM has had.

O line misses LDT.

I will take the win. Never doubted we had a chance.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 06:40 PM 09-20-2020
Sloppy, sloppy game on the Chiefs part.
San Diego played inspired ball.
O-line committed far too many mistakes and poor play.
Too many missed tackles on Defense
Refs were far too involved.

But a win is a win.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:41 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
clearly the worst game PM has had
Strongly disagree.

He was spectacular when it counted.

Colts game last year probably his worst.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:41 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rookies make a splash again!

Danna sack
Sneed pick
Gay blocked punt
Townsend a couple of solid punts
Veach is a winnah.

And he knows how to pick 'em.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:42 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If I were a Chargers fan, I'd be pumped right now. Herbert looks like the real thing. A couple rookie mistakes, but he has a live arm and a feel for the game. Butler? Holy shit. Unbelievable.
Yeah "Bobby" Herbert looked better than anyone could've anticipated... they just might have something there
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:46 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
We've never lost in this stadium.
And we still haven't...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:49 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I was one of them. I always complain, its just the northeast in me. There is no optimism up here.

I am always happy to repent in the end.

Sack i shall taste.
Respect.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:54 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
You need to save your timeouts in a situation where the Chargers may have scored a TD and if the Chiefs ever got into a 3rd and long or 4th and moderate situation where a FG would do them no good. They need those timeouts.

False. Chiefs did use a timeout when they were on a drive that resulted said field goal that tied the game. Two of them actually. First was with 44 seconds left after Mahomes scrambled up the middle to LAC 24 for 21 yards for a first down from 3rd and 20, and Mahomes had no chance to get out of bounds.

2nd was after Mahomes passed short right to D. Robinson to LAC 13 for 14 yards with 10 seconds left. They utilized said time out to find someone open in the endzone, but got to give credit to the Chargers, they played it right. The Chiefs played it rightfully so, with 10 seconds left at the 13 yard line. They had an opportunity to win the game, but the Chargers played the right defense and nobody was open.

I don't think you were really watching the game, because any normal person would know that the clock management was the issue today, because really, in all honesty, there wasn't.

You're just trying to make an issue on something that isn't even an issue at all. I now understand why other CP members are not fond of you because you are making unfounded claims, such as where you made said comment of "We didn't use a single timeout as we went the length of the field before running out of time and kicking a 58 yrd field goal to tie it", but the evidence shows otherwise that they used two.

Boss up next time.
JakeF has never played the game.

You are spot on!!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:03 PM 09-20-2020
This was a tough game to watch; the Chiefs looked out of sync on both sides of the ball, missed tackles, dropped passes, penalties, etc. This was the exact type of game that the 90s Chiefs would lose to a team with a top QB. Dominate the game and find a way to lose it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:15 PM 09-20-2020
Jake the tying kick was a chip shot you POS troll. Not 58,clownboy
[Reply]
Page 163 of 166
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166 >
Up