Page 559 of 660
« First < 59459509549555556557558559 560561562563569609659 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
4th and Long 03:19 PM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I think it was Dave Lane...a chick invited me out for coffee on my second date and he was like "coffee is code for sex!"
If she was seductively licking the rim of her coffee cup, THAT is "code" for sex. An invitation to drink coffee at a coffee shop, is not.
[Reply]
4th and Long 03:21 PM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
:-) But, if a women asks you to come in for coffee, she likely wants your cock in her...
:-)

Or, she's testing you. If you say yes and then go in for the kill, she may call you some sort of sick perv and throw you out.

Or, she may just want to see if you like coffee.

The true test is to accept the invitation. If she pours you a cup of coffee, you're probably not getting any.

If she says, "Actually, I don't drink coffee. I don't even own a coffee pot." ... :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 10-05-2009
Well, no sex, but she was really cute, had a great smile, and was into UFOs of all things, not to mention Indiana Jones, Star Wars and Indian food. WTF. Friggin perfect for me.

I'd say I'll see her again for sure. She told me to bring my book on UFOs next time.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 06:45 PM 10-05-2009
Didn't someone once tell me Coffee = Sex?
Me. If they want to have "coffee" it ain't the coffee in the kitchen that's on their minds. Its the dead nigger in the garage...

No wait, that was an acid flashback to Pulp Fiction.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 06:48 PM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
:-)

Or, she's testing you. If you say yes and then go in for the kill, she may call you some sort of sick perv and throw you out.

Or, she may just want to see if you like coffee.

The true test is to accept the invitation. If she pours you a cup of coffee, you're probably not getting any.

If she says, "Actually, I don't drink coffee. I don't even own a coffee pot." ... :-)
Actually the deal is to invite her over (opppsss sorry Clayton) and if she says something about that being forward or this is too soon you throw it back on her and say "Why do you have some ulterior motive here? What are you up to, won't I be safe? I've heard about you wild women, my mom warned me about you!"
[Reply]
Dave Lane 06:52 PM 10-05-2009
Ask Luv by the way. If she's inviting some guy out for "coffee" which she doesn't drink or a "drink" its all about the shrinky dink.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 10-05-2009
I'd say going to a bar with a woman almost always implies a hookup.

Coffee is different in my two experiences with it thus far. I tried to extend the date and go have dinner, which, if she truly wants to bang, is basically an opportunity for her to decline and say "let's go back to your place instead." But she said she needed to go home...
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:29 PM 10-05-2009
I'd say going to a bar with a woman almost always implies a hookup.

Coffee is different in my two experiences with it thus far. I tried to extend the date and go have dinner, which, if she truly wants to bang, is basically an opportunity for her to decline and say "let's go back to your place instead." But she said she needed to go home...
Coffee actually is more like I think I'd like to have sex with you but I want to make sure. I only had one or two times I got asked out for coffee that the inevitable didn't happen. Sometimes not that night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 PM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Coffee actually is more like I think I'd like to have sex with you but I want to make sure.
Most women are like this. They want to meet you before they decide if they want to sex you up. Most men just need a picture. :-)
[Reply]
boogblaster 07:36 PM 10-05-2009
Coffee-enemas are the new in-thing ... bend over Go-Boy ...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 10-12-2009
Here's something awesome: A really cute 23-year old who lives a couple miles away sent me a message tonight. She wants to get together. The kicker?

She used to be a Jehovah's Witness.

Hmmmm!

She also has tattoos. Slutty.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 PM 10-16-2009
OK, that girl is definitely into me. We've been chatting like crap while I'm up here in Missouri. She even got on cam for me and she is SMOKING. She is way out of my league but the poor dear has only dated assholes so I'll be a welcome change.

In other news, gay dudes are hilarious.

Originally Posted by :
how about a hot dude u can feed?

i'll feed you some rat poison, fag

just put it on ur dick bro

you would die for my cock, huh?

dude u are smokin....and ur obviously still looking man haha might as well right

[Reply]
JD10367 12:25 PM 10-16-2009
Coffee is like sex in that, when it's good, it's really good, and when it's bad... it's still pretty good and beats not having any at all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 10-16-2009
OMFG. I texted this chick last night and she was like "I'm out." I texted her back and went to sleep.

JUST NOW I get a text "sorry I didn't respond. I was like awwwww and then I got distracted. Remind me never to drink again. lol"

lololololololol...think she's into me?
[Reply]
BY1401 02:28 PM 10-16-2009
Obviously.
[Reply]
Page 559 of 660
« First < 59459509549555556557558559 560561562563569609659 > Last »
Up