ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 65
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:50 AM 12-07-2018
Chiefs website listing Fat Kelvin's weight at 245.

For a comparison, Demetrius Harris is listed at 230.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:51 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Conley has shown his maximum abilities/potential at this point, but Robinson should definitely get more targets and be more involved in the offense.
The world looks different without kareem hunt. We need guys who can win down low so we can open up the deep half of the field. There's a reason kelce and Harris saw a shitload of targets last week. Id bet you'll see Benjamin get jump balls and a healthy dose of middle in traffic catches. And of course, the red zone. Will be really interesting to see Benjamin paired with a qb who's willing to throw to him even when he's not open.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:53 AM 12-07-2018

He was at 240 coming out of college. Meh.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:55 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What's interesting about Harris is he's 6'7"...but does anyone think he plays tall? I don't think he has the ball skills to use his height to his advantage.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:57 AM 12-07-2018
Fat Kelvin is in the Jon Baldwin first rounder category.
Snoop Minnis says hello
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:02 AM 12-07-2018
Worst case he's cut next week.

Best case he helps us win games and enjoys his time with the organization and we get first crack at a one-year prove-it deal with him next season.

Even if you want to argue Conley is better (I won't but some here will), I think Benjamin's ceiling is definitely higher.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:04 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Snoop Minnis says hello
Whoa! Don't start in with Snoop. Snoop never hurt nobody.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:09 AM 12-07-2018
Because his hands are inconsistent, I think people miss how good his ball skills are. He may not get good separation. But if you put it near him, he knows how to use his body to get to it. There's a reason he's been a red zone threat since that's kind of what you do there.
[Reply]
loochy 10:10 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Whoa! Don't start in with Snoop. Snoop never hurt nobody.

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:14 AM 12-07-2018
The panthers clearly think he sucks, the Bills think he sucks, the bills fan had a very good post explaining why he sucks, watching him play makes it obvious that he fucking sucks. Having pat mahomes doesn’t make every player amazing. It just doesn’t. This guy fucking sucks and will continue to suck. I hope he never sees the field. The Bills fan even explains this fat turd can’t catch those jump balls you all think we have so many of. Those are rare with Mahomes and these wr’s. Speed and the ability to get open are far more important. This guy can’t do either.
[Reply]
bowener 10:16 AM 12-07-2018

If you took about 35 seconds on google you would see that...

Originally Posted by Superturtle:

Not directed at either of you, but an observation:

This fat Kelvin meme was funny a few months ago on Reddit, and now that I find it nearly impossible to avoid on this site, it isn't even remotely funny. The guy has always been gigantic. The fucker is as big as Kelce and has always been that big. Is he out of shape? Probably. Have you been to Buffalo? Wouldn't you sink into a depression being there against your will (traded)? I'd eat like shit and drink beer to feel better about it.

He is going to be with KC for a handful of games as a rotational player for Harris and Kelce, and whatever weird ass idea Reid will come up for him. He is 15 pounds heavier than Harris, with much better hands. He won't even be asked to run routes other than a button hook or something.

Going back to 2016 stats when he was with Carolina (and a real QB) he had a drop percentage of 1.7%; Harris was at 19.4%. Granted Harris was only 6/17 to that skews it a bit.

Actually, going through 2017 (17.1%) and this season (15.8%) it would appear Harris really does suck that bad at catching the ball.

Back to Kelvin's drops: Kelvin is at 8.1% on this season, and 7.7% last season. We now have a slightly better version of Harris that won't drop a first down. That's the conclusion I've come to. He sucks, but in limited action, he should be equivalent to D. Harris at a minimum.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:19 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
If you took about 35 seconds on google you would see that...

Not directed at either of you, but an observation:

This fat Kelvin meme was funny a few months ago on Reddit, and now that I find it nearly impossible to avoid on this site, it isn't even remotely funny. The guy has always been gigantic. The fucker is as big as Kelce and has always been that big. Is he out of shape? Probably. Have you been to Buffalo? Wouldn't you sink into a depression being there against your will (traded)? I'd eat like shit and drink beer to feel better about it.

He is going to be with KC for a handful of games as a rotational player for Harris and Kelce, and whatever weird ass idea Reid will come up for him. He is 15 pounds heavier than Harris, with much better hands. He won't even be asked to run routes other than a button hook or something.

Going back to 2016 stats when he was with Carolina (and a real QB) he had a drop percentage of 1.7%; Harris was at 19.4%. Granted Harris was only 6/17 to that skews it a bit.

Actually, going through 2017 (17.1%) and this season (15.8%) it would appear Harris really does suck that bad at catching the ball.

Back to Kelvin's drops: Kelvin is at 8.1% on this season, and 7.7% last season. We now have a slightly better version of Harris that won't drop a first down. That's the conclusion I've come to. He sucks, but in limited action, he should be equivalent to D. Harris at a minimum.
very nice post, please marry me!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:20 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
The panthers clearly think he sucks, the Bills think he sucks, the bills fan had a very good post explaining why he sucks, watching him play makes it obvious that he ****ing sucks. Having pat mahomes doesn’t make every player amazing. It just doesn’t. This guy ****ing sucks and will continue to suck. I hope he never sees the field. The Bills fan even explains this fat turd can’t catch those jump balls you all think we have so many of. Those are rare with Mahomes and these wr’s. Speed and the ability to get open are far more important. This guy can’t do either.
Does anyone think he'll be amazing? Think most seem him as a role player. If you want speed and more speed, you weren't watching Sundays game against Oakland. We have too many speed guys. We need possession guys. We can't rely solely on long developing plays. We won in Oakland but we clearly need to adjust our offense and this isn't a bad experiment.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:21 AM 12-07-2018
The panthers clearly think he sucks, the Bills think he sucks, the bills fan had a very good post explaining why he sucks, watching him play makes it obvious that he fucking sucks. Having pat mahomes doesn’t make every player amazing. It just doesn’t. This guy fucking sucks and will continue to suck. I hope he never sees the field. The Bills fan even explains this fat turd can’t catch those jump balls you all think we have so many of. Those are rare with Mahomes and these wr’s. Speed and the ability to get open are far more important. This guy can’t do either.
shut up you dumb bitch
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:21 AM 12-07-2018
The panthers clearly think he sucks, the Bills think he sucks, the bills fan had a very good post explaining why he sucks, watching him play makes it obvious that he ****ing sucks. Having pat mahomes doesn’t make every player amazing. It just doesn’t. This guy ****ing sucks and will continue to suck. I hope he never sees the field. The Bills fan even explains this fat turd can’t catch those jump balls you all think we have so many of. Those are rare with Mahomes and these wr’s. Speed and the ability to get open are far more important. This guy can’t do either.
Bullshit. Having Mahomes does make every player amazing. Harris, Connely and Robinson are no longer useless.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 65
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up