ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 07:57 AM 04-05-2024
I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

[Reply]
Donger 12:52 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
You bent the knee when COVID hit. Don't pretend otherwise.
I agreed with and supported mitigation efforts, sure. Just logic and common sense.

So, from that link, you can see that my disdain for the UK monarchy is well-established. Again, you're welcome.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:53 PM 04-05-2024
British people need to learn the concept of deodorant.

When they travel to Florida en masse… they sweat like fat pigs and smell like shit.
[Reply]
Womble 12:55 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Been to England a couple times, LIMEYS hate us. Yet, they import our culture as if it were their own. I know someone who keeps saying we export our culture, I say BS. You cant export something they they don't want to import. They blame us for everything and get very pissed off when you remind them they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
Given how your conversation developed into some nonsense argument about WW2, I'm guessing that your issue with limeys is probably more to do with you being a disrespectful arsehole rather than them hating you because you're American. People over here are surprisingly friendly with foreigners, especially American ones. In fact you'll be treated better than how they would treat their neighbours.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 01:01 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure. The Battle of Britain. Heard of it?
LOL, without USA foodstuff and medical supplies, huge financial support and military equipment and artillery shipments, there is no way for the British to have last long enough for any of that to occur.

YET, brits detest us.

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
New World Order 01:02 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
British people need to learn the concept of deodorant.

When they travel to Florida en masse… they sweat like fat pigs and smell like shit.
I HATE BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!
[Reply]
Donger 01:03 PM 04-05-2024
LOL, without USA foodstuff and medical supplies, huge financial support and military equipment and artillery shipments, there is no way for the British to have last long enough for any of that to occur.

YET, brits detest us.

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
I hate to tell you this, but Lend-Lease began AFTER the Battle of Britain.

And they don't detest us. They are envious of us.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:12 PM 04-05-2024
Your loss. They are delicious.

Cottage pie is one of my all time favorite comfort foods. I only make it a few times a year to keep from becoming the Michelin man.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 01:17 PM 04-05-2024

We were giving support before Lend Lease. Lend/Lease came about because of that fact and there were those in Congress who began to question the amounts. Suddenly "Lending and Leasing" sounded better to the American public and those in Congress who thought we should stay out of the whole damn thing.
[Reply]
Donger 01:19 PM 04-05-2024
We were giving support before Lend Lease. Lend/Lease came about because of that fact and there were those in Congress who began to question the amounts. Suddenly "Lending and Leasing" sounded better to the American public and those in Congress who thought we should stay out of the whole damn thing.
What help do you think we gave the Brits before and during the Battle of Britain which you think they would have lost the battle without it?
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 01:22 PM 04-05-2024

Anyone who thinks they don't detest us need to spend more time in England amongst the general population. I didn't realize it until I spent time in various pubs around people I did not know. As soon as they hear your accent, suddenly the entire conversation changes. The people I knew weren't that way at all. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:32 PM 04-05-2024
Dongers got a small dick
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:56 PM 04-05-2024
The Brit’s gave us the Wallace case, the quintessential unsolvable murder.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Herbert_Wallace
[Reply]
Pablo 01:58 PM 04-05-2024
You all have no idea how much it warms my soul to have made this thread - and forgot about it until I logged onto CP.

And we've got 3 pages already of british slander

GOD BLESS AMERICA
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You all have no idea how much it warms my soul to have made this thread - and forgot about it until I logged onto CP.

And we've got 3 pages already of british slander

GOD BLESS AMERICA

[Reply]
Pablo 02:05 PM 04-05-2024
Womble is actually funny. I think abject poverty leads most brits to find the humour in life.

You see that stupid fucking extra 'u' up there. That's disgusting to read
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up