ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 07:57 AM 04-05-2024
I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

[Reply]
JPH83 10:48 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
This shit hole ain't so bad. Sure we got rampant knife crime, ugly women, no dentists, baked beans for breakfast, shitty tea drenched in milk, Islamic law, rainy summers, no free speech, commies about to get into government, no army, our nukes don't work and people so poor they are having children as a cheaper alternative to meat.

But we've got our Monarchy and that is what makes Britain Great.
The Monarchy is one of the most embarrassing things about Britain
[Reply]
tredadda 10:51 AM 04-05-2024
Back in the day I had a friend who's wife was British. We ended up talking once about how the British were not known for their cuisine and she took serious offense to it. Not sure why as I can't think of anything that is signature for them. Throwing baked beans together with other stuff doesn't really count as it's just a hodge-podge of weirdness.
[Reply]
Donger 10:52 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Back in the day I had a friend who's wife was British. We ended up talking once about how the British were not known for their cuisine and she took serious offense to it. Not sure why as I can't think of anything that is signature for them. Throwing baked beans together with other stuff doesn't really count as it's just a hodge-podge of weirdness.
You haven't lived unless and until you've sampled a Fisherman's or Shepard's Pie.

Just saying.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:54 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
You haven't lived unless and until you've sampled a Fisherman's or Shepard's Pie.

Just saying.
I will have to take your word on that one.
[Reply]
Donger 10:56 AM 04-05-2024
I will have to take your word on that one.
Your loss. They are delicious.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:03 AM 04-05-2024
Brave enough to colonize the world, not brave enough to overthrow their inbred monarchy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:05 AM 04-05-2024
Fish & Chips
Shepherds Pie
Traditional Breakfast

I can get down on any of those
[Reply]
bdj23 11:11 AM 04-05-2024
Womble is funny. The rest of the Britoids are embarrassing.
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:14 AM 04-05-2024
Difference between heaven and hell:

Heaven:
Engineers - German
Police - British
Cooks - French

Hell:

Engineers - French
Police - German
Cooks - British
[Reply]
bdj23 11:16 AM 04-05-2024

Just saying.

1 british cuisine please!
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:24 AM 04-05-2024
...but their music has always been better. Seems most Americans started a band for the girls, and sang songs mostly about fast women and fast cars. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Brits formed bands in Art Schools and made deeper, more complex songs.

Brits also win at pubs, "Holidays", public schools, public transport, public TV, and combo clothes washer/dryers.
[Reply]
Donger 11:28 AM 04-05-2024
Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong thing, of saying to someone, 'Are you married?' and hearing, ' My wife left me this morning,' or saying, uh, ' Do you have children?' and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday. You see, Wanda, we're all terrified of embarrassment. That's why we're so - dead. Most of my friends are dead, you know; we've these piles of corpses to dinner. But you're alive, God bless you, and I want to be, I'm so fed up with all this. I want to make love with you, Wanda. I'm a good lover - at least, used to be, back in the early 14th century. Can we go to bed?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:38 AM 04-05-2024
Making camp on a peninsula at Yorktown. Pfft.
[Reply]
Womble 11:57 AM 04-05-2024
British muck. Disgusting.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:57 AM 04-05-2024
I understand why you're angry. I got to leave that shithole and you are stuck there. Being envious of Americans is very commonplace. And justified.
We would trade you for Womble in a second.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up