ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 199
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Titans @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE GAME THREAD****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-19-2020
Haven't felt like this my dear,

Since I can't remember when,

It's been a long, long time.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ptlyon 02:14 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
**** it going to the garage and doing 30 mins with the heavy bag, hopefully that helps.
Sorry she's heavy
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:17 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Yes i know i can but i thought it's cool of them and I'm upset we don't have Hivee because I can't go and buy Pat's cereal :-)
You could get a box of frosted flakes and tape Pat's face over Tony's...
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:19 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
You could get a box of frosted flakes and tape Pat's face over Tony's...

[Reply]
Pablo 02:26 AM 01-19-2020
Welp, guess 3 hours was all I was destined to sleep tonight. In for the win!!!
[Reply]
Chargem 02:31 AM 01-19-2020
In for the win. Damn do we really have to wait 11.5 hours still?
[Reply]
TimBone 02:34 AM 01-19-2020
In for the muthafuckin' win!!!
[Reply]
Callidus 02:35 AM 01-19-2020
You all need to learn to take a joke. It is pregame banter... I do hope both fan bases can enjoy the game. But yoy no doubt feel the same where you hope your team wins. How can you get mad about that?

If you all win by 1 point or 40 I will be here to congratulate you. If you lose I will not say a word unless someone mentions my name. I think you are the most worthy team we could have faced. I think it will be one for the ages if this could be a super bowl matchup I would have loved it even more.

I don't care if any or you like me. But I can see us becoming post season rivals for the next 5-10 years if both franchises keep doing what they have been.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:39 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Welp, guess 3 hours was all I was destined to sleep tonight. In for the win!!!
I'm well rested after being up for 24 hours I got 6.5 hours sleep and I'm up for the duration LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:43 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by TimBone:
In for the muthafuckin' win!!!
Titans are going down brother

[Reply]
Bump 02:45 AM 01-19-2020
First time in my life I'm watching the Chiefs play in the divisional round for two seasons in a row! I feel good!
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 02:45 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I flew from Alaska for this game. I brought my son to initiate him into the sacred rites of Chiefs Kingdom.

Flying from Seattle to KC, flight was cancelled halfway there. So we turned back.
Airline could get me onto a plane on Saturday, 1/18 but not my son. There were no seats flying into KC. On any airline. No seats into St. Louis. None into Wichita.

There were a couple into Omaha, but through Chicago.

I don’t fly through Chicago if I can help it, particularly in the winter. Airport with a bad reputation for delays and lost luggage. But I’ve dropped lots of money for Chiefs ticket and this is a unique event. So I book those tickets.

I fly a lot for work so I usually get bumped up when I fly for Alaska. Now, I fly American. No first class. Red-eye flight on a plane with temperature way too hot. We get to Chicago and flight is miraculously not cancelled despite bad weather the previous 24 hours. Flight from Kalamazoo that was going to be my flight to Omaha is cancelled. But American uses a different plane, one covered in ice. So we de-ice and go to Omaha. I get a car and 48 hours after I start my journey, we are in KC.

I have to say there were many times over the last day where I did not think we were going to make it. I was sorely tempted to try to sell my tickets or rely upon my ticket insurance, but I’ve been a Chiefs fan all my life. KC won Super Bowl IV 3 months after I was born. This is our time. This is our moment. I’m going to be there with my son come hell or high water.

So here we are.

Beat the Titans. Beat them without mercy, without pity, without remorse. Let the NFL hear the sound of Mahomes and tremble.
Dude, I’m so jealous. Last two years I’ve debated flying the boys to the AFCCG but couldn’t pull the trigger on such short notice. I hope they have a blast at the game.
[Reply]
alanm 02:50 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:
You all need to learn to take a joke. It is pregame banter... I do hope both fan bases can enjoy the game. But yoy no doubt feel the same where you hope your team wins. How can you get mad about that?

If you all win by 1 point or 40 I will be here to congratulate you. If you lose I will not say a word unless someone mentions my name. I think you are the most worthy team we could have faced. I think it will be one for the ages if this could be a super bowl matchup I would have loved it even more.

I don't care if any or you like me. But I can see us becoming post season rivals for the next 5-10 years if both franchises keep doing what they have been.
Eh.. you're good. Stick around after tomorrow anyway.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01-19-2020, 03:05 AM
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
rabblerouser 03:06 AM 01-19-2020
In. 3AM.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:09 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Jerok:
This is it. This is the big one. This game determines the future of the KC Chiefs dynasty. We can’t afford another mishap like the Patriots game last year. This will be the first of many, many AFC Championships for Patrick Mahomes, but we need to get to the Superbowl. I think this is the year. Everything has fallen into line for us. Andy will get his Championship and Mahomes will cement his legacy as the greatest start to a QB career ever.

Everything has fallen into line. We were in front of all the ‘good’ teams to get Suggs on the waiver wire, we claimed him because we were the worst team by record. Then we managed to get home field in the playoffs and a bye anyway. To get Suggs, we had to lose to Tennessee, and then to get the bye and home field, the Dolphins had to beat the Patriots, and the Titans had to beat the Patriots and Ravens, and it all worked out. It’s insane to think, but losing that first Tennessee game might be the best thing that happened to the Chiefs. We got Suggs, and it lit a boot under their asses that they can still lose to a mediocre team unless the defense steps up.

Mahomes is locked and ready. The league doesn’t know what’s coming for them. They think a RB will stop Mahomes legacy?

GO CHIEFS!
Excellente first post!

[Reply]
Callidus 03:11 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Eh.. you're good. Stick around after tomorrow anyway.
Great signature btw.

Edit: i could only imagine the titans version of that lol.

Edit2: can you change a thumbs up/down?
I clicked down by mistake and wantwd to change it. Not up on your forum yet.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 199
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up