ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>UFO spotted by American Airlines pilot
Munson 07:00 AM 02-24-2021

LISTEN: Pilot reports UFO spotting; airline not denying, says speak to FBI https://t.co/bJokCj0dGd

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 24, 2021

Originally Posted by :
American Airlines not denying UFO spotting, says talk to the FBI

Pilot said it "looked like a cruise missile type of thing"

By Paul Best | Fox News

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered a UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST that the UFO was flying right on top of them
, according to a radio transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

"I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us."

American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.

"Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21,"
an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI."

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Flight 2292 was around 37,000 feet at the time of the sighting, and Albuquerque Center did not respond because local air traffic interfered, according to Douglass. The flight went on to land in Phoenix, Arizona.

New Mexico is home to White Sands Missile Range, which is located in the southern part of the state and is described as the Department of Defense's "largest, fully-instrumented, open air range."

White Sands Missile Range did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Thousands of UFO sightings are reported each year, but encounters by pilots have received increased attention recently.

In February 2018, two pilots separately encounter an object beaming light at roughly 50,000 feet in eastern Arizona, the Arizona Republic reported.

Between 2014 and 2015, Navy pilots encountered numerous UFOs traveling at hypersonic speeds up to 30,000 feet in the air, the New York Times reported.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:28 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
UFOs don't exist.
Correct... but intelligently controlled aircraft from other planets/dimensions definitely do
[Reply]
Donger 11:37 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Correct... but intelligently controlled aircraft from other planets/dimensions definitely do
No.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:44 AM 02-24-2021
No.
WRONGER
[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 02-24-2021
WRONGER
I understand that you want to believe that they exist, but they don't.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:45 AM 02-24-2021
The government may not deny the existence of "UFO's" but that doesn't mean that they're extra-terrestrial space craft.

If they are extra-terrestrial in nature, we're fucked, anyway.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:46 AM 02-24-2021
I understand that you want to believe that they exist, but they don't.
You are a liar
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:50 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

If they are extra-terrestrial in nature, we're ****ed, anyway.

All the anal probing that's taken place since Roswell is just going to turn out to be 75 years of foreplay.
[Reply]
Donger 11:50 AM 02-24-2021
You are a liar
For me to be lying, that would require that I know they exist. I don't.

Technically, of course UFOs exist. People see things they can't explain all the time, and always have. That doesn't mean they are spacecraft piloted by little green men.
[Reply]
bowener 11:51 AM 02-24-2021
The fact that the pilot says it looked like a cruise missile should indicate to everyone that this is most certainly human-made, designed, and constructed by a company like Raytheon. The plane probably got lucky and didn't get killed after a new missile design/guidance computer malfunctioned and went toward something it was not supposed to.

I can't comment on if there are some ET UFOs or not, but the great majority always seem to occurr around American aribases and testing grounds.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:52 AM 02-24-2021
For me to be lying, that would require that I know they exist. I don't.

Technically, of course UFOs exist. People see things they can't explain all the time, and always have. That doesn't mean they are spacecraft piloted by little green men.
Correct. They're likely grey, not green and whatever their species are, they aren't men.
[Reply]
loochy 11:58 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The government may not deny the existence of "UFO's" but that doesn't mean that they're extra-terrestrial space craft.

This. They are U - unidentified
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:00 PM 02-24-2021
I don't think the term UFO is even used anymore I believe it's unidentified aerial phenomena of some shit like that.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:04 PM 02-24-2021
If UFO's aren't real, then explain the SPACE FORCE, HUH? Smarty-pants.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:05 PM 02-24-2021
“American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.”

What “possible alien encounter?” Other than in the writer’s imagination, how did this become a “possible alien encounter?” Fucking media, man.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:08 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Within the next 6 months, there is suppose to be another document dump from the Pentagon and USN regarding UFO's. I believe it was piggybacked on one of the Covid Bills that Trump signed into law...

That said, I have seen stuff in the sky that I cannot explain. Something is going on. :-)

[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up