ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:03 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Taking it to the ground is the best opportunity to completely control the fight, standing up leaves the chance for a lucky haymaker getting through. The chances of something like that happening on the ground go even lower, you want the highest chance of success in a fight.

It’s amazing to me how people think standing and fighting is the most effective way to do it. A street fight isn’t a boxing match, get whoever is across from you on the ground, control them and fuck them up if you need to. Your goal is to stop the threat and limit the damage to yourself, standing keeps those risks higher
This guy. He knows.

That being said I probably wouldn’t do it. I fucking hate wrestling. Hence why I played basketball. And these days the ground is a long way away.

If I had to be in a fight I’d go headhunting. Good thing I haven’t been in a real fight since middle school.

Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The camera doesn't quite show it all, but it looks like dude smacks him with his left hand before punching him with his right at the very start

Am I seeing that wrong?

Some kind of distraction so Jones wouldn't be looking for his right?
Yeah. That’s what he did.
[Reply]
FAX 11:07 PM 02-24-2021
The cue for the OU morons to get the hell out of there was, "Which one do you want?"

FAX
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 11:37 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yes. I've seen many fights like this one, online and in person.

I'm not saying the guy's a pussy. I'm just saying those first two punches were nothing special.
You’re blind or retarded. Possibly both
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:44 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Gotta love the guy calmly walking out with his drink. :-)
I like that and he caught his balance on them too.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:04 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The camera doesn't quite show it all, but it looks like dude smacks him with his left hand before punching him with his right at the very start

Am I seeing that wrong?

Some kind of distraction so Jones wouldn't be looking for his right?
Yep. I think so.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:11 AM 02-25-2021
thread reminded me of this.

@4:00

moral of the story: always walk away. if you cannot walk away, use bone strikes.

[Reply]
loochy 07:44 AM 02-25-2021
the GoFundMe is up to 40k. impressive
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:14 AM 02-25-2021
Why would anyone donate to someone that got themselves into a fight in a men’s bathroom, especially without even knowing what happened to cause it. I guess a lot is probably just because the football player association though.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:15 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Why would anyone donate to someone that got themselves into a fight in a men’s bathroom, especially without even knowing what happened to cause it. I guess a lot is probably just because the football player association though.
On the list of dumbest shit people donate to this would be a long ways down.
[Reply]
wazu 09:04 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
On the list of dumbest shit people donate to this would be a long ways down.
Maybe but it's definitely still on the list.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:17 AM 02-25-2021
That dude is fortunate that guy didn't die when his head hit that wall.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't do jail time.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:55 AM 02-25-2021
The go fund me page is for Walker Brown as he sustained a torn bicep and also had surgery. He lawyered up because the OU player lawyered up first. It’s likely the MMA community is helping him out.
[Reply]
loochy 11:02 AM 02-25-2021

Yeah, I'm thinking it's because he beat up on the big pretty football boy
[Reply]
Cntrygal 09:19 PM 02-25-2021
Why would anybody donate to the dumbass that put Gorilla Glue in her hair?

People are stupid.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
Why would anybody donate to the dumbass that put Gorilla Glue in her hair?

People are stupid.

[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up