ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:48 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They won't re-sign Brown or Gronk. Probably not Suh either. They got their ring.
They will re-sign whoever the coach/gm (Brady)says to sign and that will definitely include Brien and Gronk. Watt is almost certainly a Buc if he can’t work out something with the Steelers. I’m sure that’s his first choice to play with his brothers. If not he will just go to Tampa like every other FA chasing a ring. Unfortunately Brady has that FA power we all want Mahomes to have.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:49 PM 02-12-2021
LOL. Watt got booed on draft night? Brutal.
[Reply]
liquidlounge 12:50 PM 02-12-2021
again - wouldn't even consider Watt. He basically went nut-job concerning the "booing" opening night 2020. Comes out 3-4 days later after this lie got legs and says he heard the boos during the player's display of unity. None of the the Chiefs players interviewed post game heard "booing", but a few days later Watt decides he heard the booing. We were there behind the Texans bench and the only thing we knew about the "booing" was getting texted to us from people at home. The Chiefs fans were very respectful that evening during the "black national anthem" AND the player's show of unity and it's too bad all the bad publicity we got over this. Like most nutless people, he let his politics define who he is.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
They will re-sign whoever the coach/gm (Brady)says to sign and that will definitely include Brien and Gronk. Watt is almost certainly a Buc if he can’t work out something with the Steelers. I’m sure that’s his first choice to play with his brothers. If not he will just go to Tampa like every other FA chasing a ring. Unfortunately Brady has that FA power we all want Mahomes to have.
:-)

Yea because the Chiefs haven’t been able to get any free agents in the Mahomes era!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:56 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That next year he had 16 sacks.
Football talk is on here is atrocious. Eric Fisher ended his career! Lol. In another thread someone called Shaq Barrett overrated. You can't make this shit up.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:58 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Gronk probably going back into retirement but I bet Brown re-signs. Him and Brady have a real bromance.
Yeah Brady knows Brown is a nutcase, so since he was In New England hes been letting Brown live with him, and so he doesn't get more sexual assault charges, he let's Brown jack his dick on Giselle's back instead, while Tom heads off to make out with his son.

Brown isn't leaving that setup. No other team wants him anyway.
[Reply]
El caliente 12:58 PM 02-12-2021
You feel bad (as an outsider living in Houston) for sports fans of this town. As a Saints fan seeing things impartially, the Texans are trash, and as long as they employ Jack Easterby they will continue to piss away great talent. Once Watson leaves you can relegate them to 90s Bengals status.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:59 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by liquidlounge:
again - wouldn't even consider Watt. He basically went nut-job concerning the "booing" opening night 2020. Comes out 3-4 days later after this lie got legs and says he heard the boos during the player's display of unity. None of the the Chiefs players interviewed post game heard "booing", but a few days later Watt decides he heard the booing. We were there behind the Texans bench and the only thing we knew about the "booing" was getting texted to us from people at home. The Chiefs fans were very respectful that evening during the "black national anthem" AND the player's show of unity and it's too bad all the bad publicity we got over this. Like most nutless people, he let his politics define who he is.
Uhm, there was obviously booing. No one disputes that. It was just a handful of people who did it during the moment of silence and it was thus magnified. This has already been well-established and there are videos to prove it.

But hey, be a 'nutless' fan who lets his politics define whom he wants his team to sign.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:00 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by El caliente:
You feel bad (as an outsider living in Houston) for sports fans of this town. As a Saints fan seeing things impartially, the Texans are trash, and as long as they employ Jack Easterby they will continue to piss away great talent. Once Watson leaves you can relegate them to 90s Bengals status.
Feel bad? The Houston Astros cheated. Fuck that entire town.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:01 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea because the Chiefs haven’t been able to get any free agents in the Mahomes era!
Ok I’ll do the list of A list FA chasing a ring to come to kc so far Matthieu. Good talk.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:02 PM 02-12-2021
Ok I’ll do the list of A list FA chasing a ring to come to kc so far Matthieu. Good talk.
And Brady got Gronk and Brown? I’ll pass on those pieces of shit.

And we got Le’Veon Bell.
[Reply]
TEX 01:04 PM 02-12-2021
Mahomes also has it. And we also have a GM that will do what it takes to win. Besides, I don't care what TB does and the Chiefs shouldn't either. They just need to concentrate on themselves, which I'm sure they will. Just fix the OL - get another WR who can beat coverage, and get an edge rusher (either DE or LB) and it won't matter WTF the Bucs do. Shoot, just fix the OL and that might do the trick.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:08 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Mahomes also has it. And we also have a GM that will do what it takes to win. Besides, I don't care what TB does and the Chiefs shouldn't either. Just fix the OL - get another WR who can beat coverage, and get an edge rusher (either DE or LB) and it won't matter WTF the Buck's do. Shoot, just fix the OL and that might do the trick.
I have to trust Veach he’s earned it at least for the next few years. I don’t want Watt anyways. The bucs will be a handful until Brady is done. FA will rush to sign there. We just have to trust in Mahomes, Ried, and Veach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 PM 02-12-2021
Breeland, Suggs, Osemele...

Do you want me to continue?
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:16 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Breeland, Suggs, Osemele...

Do you want me to continue?
Clearly you missed the A list part of that post
[Reply]
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up