ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Can we talk about Tershawn Wharton?
staylor26 09:36 PM 11-02-2020
This guy is like really fucking good.

He’s playing so well as an UDFA rookie at a position where guys just simply don’t usually play that well until year 2 or 3.

His upside is extremely high for a guy that’s just a rotational player right now. Him and Jones as our interior pass rushers is going to be unfair for the next few years.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:27 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I’m not saying he is in fact a bust, just responding to the implication that he hasn’t shown anything. I assume he’ll step in next year once Pennel moves on.
Pretty sure since he dislocated his elbow they're being cautious with him because they can be.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:27 PM 12-15-2020
Has he been losing snaps? I feel like we've been seeing less of him. Until he had that sack against MIA i had completely forgotten about him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:28 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Mike Danna looks to me like a very prototypical strong side end. He plays the run well, he uses his hands and feet to engage and disengage really well.

The only things he lacks are elite explosion or fluidity. He basically can be a better Kpass for us.
We're a 12-1 team so I'm not disappointed in anything other than the one loss. But I will say that I'm surprised that Kpass hasn't become more of a force. He made great strides forward last year, and I never really see him make an impact play this year. He ties up a blocker and that's about it. Given the good play of the other d-linemen, I'm a little surprised that he's still getting the starting role and playing time.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:32 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We're a 12-1 team so I'm not disappointed in anything other than the one loss. But I will say that I'm surprised that Kpass hasn't become more of a force. He made great strides forward last year, and I never really see him make an impact play this year. He ties up a blocker and that's about it. Given the good play of the other d-linemen, I'm a little surprised that he's still getting the starting role and playing time.
Kpass just isn't enough of an athlete to win on the edge consistently, he's not explosive or quick, he's gone after this year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:41 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah it appears that Kpass has hit his ceiling.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:46 PM 12-15-2020
He was looking pretty good a year ago, wasn’t he?

And if our 3rd round DT from a year ago has already fallen out of favor that’s not really a good look, so i hope that’s not the case. In a vacuum it’s not that big a deal, but when you factor in the Speaks pick from the year before and Kpass the year before that it’s not ideal if you have almost nothing to show from two 2nds and a 3rd spent on the DL.
Dude had a significant injury. What's the rush in labelling him?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:48 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Dude had a significant injury. What's the rush in labelling him?
i’m not labeling him. Again, i was responding to the implication that he hasn’t shown anything.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:56 PM 12-15-2020
He was looking pretty good a year ago, wasn’t he?

And if our 3rd round DT from a year ago has already fallen out of favor that’s not really a good look, so i hope that’s not the case. In a vacuum it’s not that big a deal, but when you factor in the Speaks pick from the year before and Kpass the year before that it’s not ideal if you have almost nothing to show from two 2nds and a 3rd spent on the DL.
What fucking difference does it make when you’re hitting on guys like Nnadi, Wharton, and Danna at the same time?

You are such a negative miserable fuck that you will focus on anything bad while ignoring all the good.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:27 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by prhom:
Sneed was doing really well earlier and hasn’t been too bad since coming off IR either. If we end up getting four solid guys (Wharton, Danna, Sneed and Gay) on the defensive side of the ball from this draft and post-draft UDFA, that’s pretty incredible work by Veach.
Could be huge for us going forward. I meant to thumbs up this, but accidentally thumbed it down - my bad!
[Reply]
alanm 08:58 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

I knew he had the one sack but I didn't know he ended up credited with 2.
[Reply]
prhom 09:47 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions:
Could be huge for us going forward. I meant to thumbs up this, but accidentally thumbed it down - my bad!
No worries, I don’t know how to see that anyway! It sure could be really good. I feel like hitting on guys that are solid contributors, even if they never become stars, is how your build a dynasty when you do have the stars like Mahomes, Jones, etc taking up big chunks of the cap.
[Reply]
prhom 10:08 PM 12-15-2020
I’m not saying he is in fact a bust, just responding to the implication that he hasn’t shown anything. I assume he’ll step in next year once Pennel moves on.
Fair enough. That seems about right. He’s developmental depth.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:22 AM 12-16-2020
If our defense puts it all together for the Playoffs- look out!
[Reply]
BossChief 02:03 AM 12-16-2020
The way we play against NO will be telling. That’s a damn good team that we should beat, but can just as easily lose to if we aren’t in the top of our game.

I’d love to see them go out and play a dominant game front to back and beat NO. That will be a high quality win.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:35 PM 12-16-2020
Man this kid has some freaky lateral quickness: https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...101857280?s=21

Idc where he went to school, if you saw this on tape, he should’ve been drafted.

This rookie class is how you sustain a dynasty.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up