ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Can we talk about Tershawn Wharton?
staylor26 09:36 PM 11-02-2020
This guy is like really fucking good.

He’s playing so well as an UDFA rookie at a position where guys just simply don’t usually play that well until year 2 or 3.

His upside is extremely high for a guy that’s just a rotational player right now. Him and Jones as our interior pass rushers is going to be unfair for the next few years.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:34 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
AJ Brown went early in the 2nd. He wasn’t even an option.
We could’ve had DK tho 😥
[Reply]
RunKC 06:43 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love Hardman, but I wonder if they considered AJ Brown? Dude would be a beast in this offense.
Tyreek was under investigation and the bad tape of him came out the night of the draft.

Pretty sure they were thinking they had to get someone that could play a similar role bc they were scared Tyreek was done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We could’ve had DK tho 😥
Go fuck yourself with a cactus
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:55 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Go fuck yourself with a cactus
It's penbrook
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:00 PM 02-24-2021
I'm curious about Tershawn's career path and aspirations. If went to Rolla for school, I would think that he wasn't necessarily planning for an NFL career. Did he always think that he was on a path to the NFL, or was he just at Rolla to pursue a regular career and play football for a few more years? Once he was dominating in college, when did he start to wonder if the NFL was a possibility? There are lots of guys who dominate at that level and never even get a training camp invitation.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:31 PM 02-24-2021
who the fuck is Brad?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:31 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
who the fuck is Brad?
You mean Bart?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 PM 02-24-2021
he reminds me of the 73 OVR DT you have on your Madden roster, who is never good enough to start, but you keep him around for that 83 power rushing rating so he can get three sacks in the sub package every year

you don't re-sign him because he asks for too much money and in two offseasons you have another Tershawn Wharton in that spot
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:36 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You mean Bart?
Pretty sure it’s Burt
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:48 AM 06-11-2021
Jarran Reed on Wharton:

“We’re meshing together well, and everybody welcomed me to bring me along fast,” Reed said. “I’m excited to see what we can do this season. Tershawn Wharton is one that I think is not talked about enough. He’s a great, up-and-coming second year player. He’s going to be really good.”
[Reply]
InvinciBill 08:27 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Hitchens signing also looked much better this year. The only obvious black eye on Brad’s resume is Speaks, but that’s also his first pick as a GM.
Yeah, Brutt really screwed the pooch on that one. Dammit Vearnch!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:17 AM 06-11-2021
I am excited to see what he does with a year of NFL strength training under his belt.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:36 AM 06-11-2021
Dude looks like he's smuggling babies in his shoulders and biceps. I dont recall how physically imposing he looked last season, but this season the dude is built like the goddamn hulk.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:39 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Dude looks like he's smuggling babies in his shoulders and biceps. I dont recall how physically imposing he looked last season, but this season the dude is built like the goddamn hulk.
Alan Bailey reference
[Reply]
staylor26 10:45 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yea there’s a noticeable difference.

He’s going to be really fucking good.

I love how our pass rush supposedly sucks, but we have 3 legitimate interior pass rushers that can wreck havoc. They’re going to make whoever is playing DE’s job much easier.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up