ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 162
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:23 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Even though the titans lost to the steelers after a championship caliber comeback (thanks gostkowski) i think it was clear to everyone that the titans were the better team. Thats why they didnt move down many power rankings. Some people have them ranked above the chefs. They know that the Titans did the dirty work for the chefs in the playoffs and the chefs benefited from getting the titans after 4 road games and a worn out henry.
Can you get new material, please?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Can you get new material, please?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:25 PM 10-28-2020
Even though the titans lost to the steelers after a championship caliber comeback (thanks gostkowski) i think it was clear to everyone that the titans were the better team. Thats why they didnt move down many power rankings. Some people have them ranked above the chefs. They know that the Titans did the dirty work for the chefs in the playoffs and the chefs benefited from getting the titans after 4 road games and a worn out henry.
:-)
[Reply]
PHOG 12:31 PM 10-28-2020
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:39 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Ancient artifact
[Reply]
boilertiger 01:02 PM 10-28-2020
Steelers schedule is so freaking soft. They should honestly go 15-1.

The AFC north just gets 4 free wins for all their teams against the NFC east.

Their intraconfrence games against the AFC south aren't much tougher.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:25 PM 11-01-2020
Lol @ the Titans. They were unable to show that championship grit and come back against the juggernaut 1-5-1 Bengals. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:27 PM 11-01-2020
Paging Mr. Fisher. Mr. Fisher?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:29 PM 11-01-2020
The AFC is the Chiefs on top and everybody else about a mile behind. Keep focused and KC is in the Superbowl again. There isn't a better team. Only KC can beat KC.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 11-01-2020
Come on now, Jeff. We know you were here just yesterday. Where you at?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:30 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The AFC is the Chiefs on top and everybody else about a mile behind. Keep focused and KC is in the Superbowl again. There isn't a better team. Only KC can beat KC.
Yep.

It's just a shame that Baltimore couldn't have pulled this one out. Would really like to have less competition for the bye.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:30 PM 11-01-2020
Paging Mr. Fisher. Mr. Fisher?
I don't expect we'll hear from him again this season.

Unless we draw them after the bye week in the play-offs, and then I'm sure he'll be here talking mad smack...until halftime. And then we'll have to wait to hear from him until next year.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:31 PM 11-01-2020
I told staylor they looked like a 13-3 team that could go 14-2 if the ball bounced the right way.

So now the Steelers have a 2.5 game lead over the Titans and Ravens. They need to go 6-3 to finish to be 13-3 and that’s with them playing the Cowboys, Bengals and Jags next :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 03:32 PM 11-01-2020
I'm mad we don't have a chance to kick their ass in the regular season
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:41 PM 11-01-2020
Yep.

It's just a shame that Baltimore couldn't have pulled this one out. Would really like to have less competition for the bye.
That's a fair point. I don't think they beat Baltimore twice. The game against Indy will be interesting.

We just need them to drop a game they should win (and we need to not do that ourselves).

I still think we lose at least once more, though. So it's entirely feasible that the Vegas debacle costs us the one seed.

But I also don't really see us winning in the playoffs without the bye as an issue. Although I do really hope we get it.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 162
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up