ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith unlikely to ever play again
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 03-21-2019

Alex Smith is “unlikely to ever play again,” per @JasonLaCanfora https://t.co/4GUBsNFqAZ

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
KCTitus 10:03 PM 05-06-2019
Enjoy retirement...

Never hated Alex, just thought he did less with his surrounding talent than a good QB could have and it was frustrating. After all the times he turtled up to avoid contact and took a sack, it was this one time he tried to extend a play and got hurt.

I'm glad the redskins are on the hook for all that guaranteed money...
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:09 PM 05-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fuck you. You piece of shit, it is too bad you weren't Tyreek Hill's kid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 PM 05-06-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Fuck you. You piece of shit, it is too bad you weren't Tyreek Hill's kid.
I know! That kid is going to be rich!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:20 PM 05-06-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yes he is. I looked it up. He made $71.5 million for the 49ers, $67.5 million as a Chief, and if he never plays another snap, he will earn $71 million as a Redskin. That's some serious coin. $210 million. That has to be top 5 in career earnings doesn't it?
AS got a degree in football 101
[Reply]
eDave 11:16 PM 05-06-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
AS got a degree in football 101
And a hell of an agent.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:19 AM 05-07-2019
You're a piece of shit fan. This isn't deep pits of Reddit or some loser nerd forum where nhilistic ideology is a way of life to make terms with being a miserable cunt bag. He wasnt all pro but he provided leadership, hardwork and entertaining games. Take off your fedora hat
[Reply]
sedated 07:24 AM 05-07-2019
I wonder if he would have had a better chance to play again if he hadn't struggled with infections for what seemed like forever.
[Reply]
loochy 07:43 AM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
He wasnt all pro
True
but he provided leadership,
True, except for when certain receivers and tight ends would throw their hands up in disgust because he decided to check down again.
hardwork
True
and entertaining games.
False
[Reply]
StinkBox 09:07 AM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Enjoy retirement...

Never hated Alex, just thought he did less with his surrounding talent than a good QB could have and it was frustrating. After all the times he turtled up to avoid contact and took a sack, it was this one time he tried to extend a play and got hurt.
Sums it up nicely.

He played too conservative for an NFL QB but from what I read from Patrick, Alex helped him prepare for the NFL immensely and from the results Alex seems to have done one heck of a job.

Get that leg better buddy!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:08 AM 05-07-2019
Osteomyelitis is a fucking bitch, and given all the hardware he has inside, getting and keeping it clean is exceptionally difficult.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:33 AM 05-07-2019
It's pretty disgusting that some people take pleasure in somebody else's gruesome and life changing injury. Obviously they have never been in excruciating pain or witnessed the emotional and physical agony a person goes through when they are sick or injured. It's not like Alex Smith is a terrible human being, he isn't...he's a good person.

For those of you that get enjoyment out of this, get help. It's borderline psychotic.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:36 AM 05-07-2019
I heard on the radio that a sports reporter thought he was going to play again I raised an eyebrow. Not like the radio means shit though
[Reply]
Otter 10:42 AM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
It's pretty disgusting that some people take pleasure in somebody else's gruesome and life changing injury. Obviously they have never been in excruciating pain or witnessed the emotional and physical agony a person goes through when they are sick or injured. It's not like Alex Smith is a terrible human being, he isn't...he's a good person.

For those of you that get enjoyment out of this, get help. It's borderline psychotic.
This lump of shit is why I'll never donate a dime to the upkeep or volunteer ever again to help this site. It's consistently allowed to pull down its pants and rub his asshole on the carpet with impunity.

Vile human being.

[Reply]
Skyy God 10:43 AM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Osteomyelitis is a ****ing bitch, and given all the hardware he has inside, getting and keeping it clean is exceptionally difficult.
Drunk ass Dr. David Chao says it's rarely long term. So my guess is there's a 1% chance he plays again.

David J. Chao, MD

@ProFootballDoc
#AlexSmith
Infection always a worry with open fracture (where bone pokes thru skin from inside out), but with quick surgical action and antibiotics, osteomyelitis is rarely a long term complication.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:44 AM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
**** you. You piece of shit, it is too bad you weren't Tyreek Hill's kid.
I don't know.

Clay could have used some discipline instead of his crazy ass Jehovah's Witness parents.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up