ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 64 of 252
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:06 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
SteamWorld Dig II on the Switch is flippin awesome....stealth GOTY candidate, really snuck up on me like M+R Kingdom Battle did.

The Switch is so goddamn good...
You would probably love Golf Story then!
[Reply]
NewChief 04:40 PM 10-01-2017
SteamWorld Dig II on the Switch is flippin awesome....stealth GOTY candidate, really snuck up on me like M+R Kingdom Battle did.

The Switch is so goddamn good...
I loved Steamworld on the WiiU.

My son's birthday is next week, and I have a switch stashed away in a closet waiting for him to unwrap. So damned hard for me not to break the freaking thing out.

The thing that sucks is that the game he really wants is Pokken Tournament, which has zero appeal to me. I'm like, "You sure you don't want Splatoon2 or Breath of the Wild to start out with?" "Nope! Pokken Tournament!."
[Reply]
Jerm 06:00 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You would probably love Golf Story then!
Funny you mention that, bought it Thursday and I do love it lol....

Originally Posted by NewChief:
I loved Steamworld on the WiiU.

My son's birthday is next week, and I have a switch stashed away in a closet waiting for him to unwrap. So damned hard for me not to break the freaking thing out.

The thing that sucks is that the game he really wants is Pokken Tournament, which has zero appeal to me. I'm like, "You sure you don't want Splatoon2 or Breath of the Wild to start out with?" "Nope! Pokken Tournament!."
Oh man....Breath of the Wild is a must lol...
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:43 AM 10-02-2017
Funny you mention that, bought it Thursday and I do love it lol....

Oh man....Breath of the Wild is a must lol...
If you love Golf Story just wait. Stardew Valley may be coming out really soon!
[Reply]
Jerm 09:40 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
If you love Golf Story just wait. Stardew Valley may be coming out really soon!
Oh I'm checking Gaf regularly, been on my radar since before the Switch launched.

It's the reason I haven't bought it on another console yet.
[Reply]
Pointer19 03:36 PM 10-03-2017
Unfortunately, my issued laptop can't handle PUBG. I've gotten to play a few rounds on a friends' gaming PC, and that must be my favorite computer game out there right now.

I have been spending a little bit of time on Battlefield 1 on PS4 during my weekends, but it can get old if I play more than a few hours a day.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 03:44 PM 10-03-2017
holding off on the Switch until the new Pokemon comes out which will be a while

thinking about getting Cuphead for PC and an xbox (or Steam) controller..
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:07 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
holding off on the Switch until the new Pokemon comes out which will be a while

thinking about getting Cuphead for PC and an xbox (or Steam) controller..
i have a steam controller, its pretty nice, i love the customization of it. Plus, it allows me to use discord/skype/teamspeak apps without losing a button on the controller because of the 2 inside buttons they have.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:23 PM 10-03-2017
I dont ever see hockey mentioned here.....but I must say, NHL 18 is simply fantastic.

The NBC game presentation and commentary is probably the best in any sports game I've played.

And in a nice switch, I'm actually enjoying online play!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:36 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Played Witcher 3 for about an hour, and never played it again. Absolutely hated the fighting style. I know many folks here say it's great. It didn't do anything for me...
Ya I tried every game in the series, didn't draw me in whatsoever.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:37 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Unfortunately, my issued laptop can't handle PUBG. I've gotten to play a few rounds on a friends' gaming PC, and that must be my favorite computer game out there right now.

I have been spending a little bit of time on Battlefield 1 on PS4 during my weekends, but it can get old if I play more than a few hours a day.
Fortnite has a completely free pubg mode fyi available on all major platforms(PC master race here). It's also the best PVE game out right now imo :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:03 PM 10-07-2017
Jurassic World Evolution will allow the player to construct a Jurassic World dinosaur theme park with attractions and research facilities much like Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. [1] In addition to management and simulation, the game will also feature creature development.[2] The game will be set on the fictional island of Isla Nublar, previously featured in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World.[1] Other locations will include the surrounding islands of the fictional Muertes Archipelago.[3]

[Reply]
Stryker 08:40 PM 10-07-2017
Originally Posted by Pointer19:

I can't believe it! This game is incredibly awesome! Been playing this for months and daily! Incredible graphics, weapons and maps. The unlocks and new maps keep the game fresh. I have several games still in shrink wrap becasue this game is my daily go to! However, I played BF 3 and 4 religiously so I am quite the fan.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:54 PM 10-07-2017
still gettin chicken dinners over here. Console plebs getting PUBG soon!
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:05 PM 10-07-2017
lol, i wonder how its going to run on xbox, its not the greatest running thing on PC. Fun fucking game, but im not sure the xbox can handle it. lol
[Reply]
Page 64 of 252
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up