ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 121 of 252
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171221 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:01 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Reactions like this always are weird to me, xbox has made it where all their games are on PC now. Also do any console gamers really go all fanboi and only buy 1 system just cause?

I have a gaming PC a PS4 and xbox 1 and a switchm are we really still in a spot where people really just pick 1?
Fair point.

Console is just easier/more comfortable for me.

I sit at my desk 9-10 hours per day, and have a crap-ton of neck pain, etc so sitting at my desk where my computer gaming would take place for more time than that just isnt ideal.

I have a ton of steam games that are sitting untapped, because of this.

I'm working on integrating computer gaming in my console room though....
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 09-21-2020
Reactions like this always are weird to me, xbox has made it where all their games are on PC now. Also do any console gamers really go all fanboi and only buy 1 system just cause?

I have a gaming PC a PS4 and xbox 1 and a switchm are we really still in a spot where people really just pick 1?
I am PS only but not out of any allegiance. I just have limited time for gaming anymore so it comes down to preference.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Fair point.

Console is just easier/more comfortable for me.

I sit at my desk 9-10 hours per day, and have a crap-ton of neck pain, etc so sitting at my desk where my computer gaming would take place for more time than that just isnt ideal.

I have a ton of steam games that are sitting untapped, because of this.

I'm working on integrating computer gaming in my console room though....
Yeah, I work on computer sometimes 16 hours a day. I like to sit on my couch and just be mindless for a couple of hours.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, I work on computer sometimes 16 hours a day. I like to sit on my couch and just be mindless for a couple of hours.
That thought is why I have consoles but I don't like to get jipped out of exclusives or anything and honestly I'll bite the bullet and just buy all of them for that reason.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:42 PM 09-22-2020
Microsoft bought Bethesda.
[Reply]
Pants 02:46 PM 09-22-2020
I can't get enough of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

It's for sure in my top 10 favorite games of all time at this point.

What a freaking achievement by Warhorse Studios.

If you like open world RPGs, don't mind an hour or two of growing pains, holy fuck, you MUST play this game.

It makes Bethesda games feel like dried out, lifeless husks.

At first glance, the leveling system seems so underwhelming but it's freaking brilliant. The growth of your character seems so natural and balanced. The equipment makes sense. Wearing different types of things in different situations makes sense, yet you're never forced into anything.

Everything just feels so good and well-thought out.

It sucks this game was such a buggy mess when it came out because it didn't get its due at all.

I can't wait to start progressing deeper into the story. The last 20 hours or so of gameplay, I've just been doing side quests and activities.

Feels good to no longer be defenseless in combat. I'm a fucking wrecking ball with the longsword now. I used to have to run away from bandits when they ambushed me, now I show them no mercy. Every fucking last of them dies.
[Reply]
Pants 03:06 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Microsoft bought Bethesda.
MS is killing it with this next gen.

You can own the Series X with 2 years of Live and Gamepass Ultimate for $35/mo for 2 years. I think it's like $25 per month for the Series S.

That is crazy affordable and you get to play almost any game you want without buying it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:31 PM 09-24-2020
Mad Max and Middle Earth: Shadow of War are $5 and $10 today.

Picked 'em off!
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Picked 'em off!
Mad Max has been free about 10 times now and has been out forever, where you been?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 09-24-2020
Mad Max has been free about 10 times now and has been out forever, where you been?
First time I've seen it $4.99.
[Reply]
Pants 03:18 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Picked 'em off!
I played both. Middle Earth was probably more fun for me but both are great value at those price points.

Mad Max was surprisingly very well-made.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 09-24-2020
I'm a sucker for vehicular combat.

Interstate '82 was a blast back in the day.

[Reply]
cookster50 07:44 AM 09-25-2020

It's all about the Benjamin's.
Attached: unnamed.jpg (45.5 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:53 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
MS is killing it with this next gen.

You can own the Series X with 2 years of Live and Gamepass Ultimate for $35/mo for 2 years. I think it's like $25 per month for the Series S.

That is crazy affordable and you get to play almost any game you want without buying it.
Yeah, MS has a new strategy and it's going to differentiate them from Sony quite a bit. This generation is going to be different for that reason alone.

The scary part about the game pass is that they're offering to finance a console in the Gamepass price as well. MS is going to make bank and there's going to be a lot of low income families paying $5000 for a $300 console. America, fuck yeah!
[Reply]
Mecca 08:16 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, MS has a new strategy and it's going to differentiate them from Sony quite a bit. This generation is going to be different for that reason alone.

The scary part about the game pass is that they're offering to finance a console in the Gamepass price as well. MS is going to make bank and there's going to be a lot of low income families paying $5000 for a $300 console. America, fuck yeah!
How do you figure it will be 5k? I'm trying to get the just of this, if you pay for gamepass to begin with you're adding 20 a month for the X, 20x24 is...480 so you lose 20 bucks to finance it basically after tax and all?
[Reply]
Page 121 of 252
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171221 > Last »
Up