ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 114 of 252
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164214 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:49 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
So I've been playing No Man's Sky. I didn't buy it when it came out, of course. But I got it during the Steam winter sale and still waited until about 5 days ago to start playing it. I don't know what I was expecting after the launch disaster. But I gotta say it is pretty awesome in its current state. Enjoying the piss out of it. You gotta give them shit for releasing an unfinished game full of broken promises, but you gotta give them credit for continuing to give it their all after getting hammered so bad and delivering a hell of a game.
I got it when it came out. I was so pumped and played the shit out of it for the first 2-3 days then I started running into all sorts of issues. Plus the real time travel and stuff, there is a lot of downtime but haven't played it in a few years.

Might need to pull it outta the closet and see what its about again.
[Reply]
SuperChief 06:28 PM 05-13-2020
So I've been playing No Man's Sky. I didn't buy it when it came out, of course. But I got it during the Steam winter sale and still waited until about 5 days ago to start playing it. I don't know what I was expecting after the launch disaster. But I gotta say it is pretty awesome in its current state. Enjoying the piss out of it. You gotta give them shit for releasing an unfinished game full of broken promises, but you gotta give them credit for continuing to give it their all after getting hammered so bad and delivering a hell of a game.
What would you say you're enjoying most about the game?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:26 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
What would you say you're enjoying most about the game?
Well, the storyline was kinda weird and interesting. From my understanding, that was not around on release. And I like flying around discovering new solar systems and planets and getting new upgrades for my stuff and finding new cool ships to buy.

I mean, I don't see it as a thousand hour game that I play forever, but I can probably see myself getting a couple hundred hours or more out of it. And come back to it every now and then. I like the ship hunting, got a couple really fucking cool looking ones.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 05-18-2020
Witcher III on sale for 11.99
[Reply]
Frazod 05:11 PM 05-18-2020
Well, the storyline was kinda weird and interesting. From my understanding, that was not around on release. And I like flying around discovering new solar systems and planets and getting new upgrades for my stuff and finding new cool ships to buy.

I mean, I don't see it as a thousand hour game that I play forever, but I can probably see myself getting a couple hundred hours or more out of it. And come back to it every now and then. I like the ship hunting, got a couple really fucking cool looking ones.

I'm thinking this may be next game I buy. Sounds like the major kinks have been worked out of it.

One of my all time favorite games was Freelancer. The best aspect of it was exploring new systems and upgrading/buying new ships.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:31 PM 05-19-2020
Been playing Monster Hunter lately, shit is pretty good time waster. Got it free with my graphics card. I enjoy it.
[Reply]
Bump 03:59 PM 05-21-2020
I saw the spoilers to the last of us 2. All I have to say is LOL. The script seems something that 8chan would have written as a mockery of it.
[Reply]
eDave 05:02 PM 05-21-2020
Civ6 free on Epic.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:55 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Civ6 free on Epic.
Yup I need to update my epic games store post

Time for some new stuff

Super Mega Baseball 3

Scrap Mechanic Survival

[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:03 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Bought Streets of Rage 4 and played it online with a buddy. What a blast.
I got that for pc and for Xbox if anyone wants to play
[Reply]
Mecca 11:28 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I got that for pc and for Xbox if anyone wants to play
Gamepass huh?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:56 AM 05-28-2020
bought it for PC when it came out then yeah game pass. Sweet game. Put it on easy grandpa's and 7 years olds can punch and go right
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:47 PM 05-28-2020
Speaking of oldschool type games this just came out recently and looks really fun

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:13 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Witcher III on sale for 11.99
How far are you in Witcher 3? I think I put about 180 hours into that game. Such great story lines.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:54 AM 07-02-2020
So Hundreds of hours and my entire family playing I have learned that Animal Crossing is very addicting.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 252
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164214 > Last »
Up