ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 152
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
threebag 06:20 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Clays version of "Laying the wood to a woman".

Go Clay Go
[Reply]
KC Jones 06:31 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
You make us all better with such posts. For those not familiar with Montana, you bring light to dark hopeless lives. Post more often if the urge comes back.

What fly was the fisherperson in the second picture using?
Spanish Fly?
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 06:50 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He means people have been going easy on you because of your medical difficulties, when normally they would have buried a grappling hook in your taint for some of the shit you've said.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, but didnt want to read anything into it that he didn't say directly. He'd be wrong if thats what he meant. I was a pretty mellow poster for years. Until this place developed into a collection of elitest pricks. People who think that because they have 10s of thousands of posts on a FB forum they have earned some sort of right to act one way and critisize others for the same behavior..

I dont think that being told someone wishes "I would hurry up and die", or being called "a half dead bag of dicks" is a free pass. No more than Iowanian bringing it up with the slightest sign of arguement.

No, a free pass is someone who doesn't bring it up as a threat, or as a bargaining tool. Either way, its not the 1st time I will see a weakdick comeback like that. Nor will it be the last. After all, I have to pay for my opinion, right?

If you've been taking it easy on me all this time cuz you're such a great guy and all, please dont burden yourself. If you want to use my condition as a weapon, knock yourself out, slick. Some of you guys just cany help yourself, I understand that. Its about the make up of thhe man. My illness even being mentioned here is more a reflection on you than it is me.

Maybe the fact you are the way you are without being checked is a free pass in its own right. Either way, lung disease doesn't effect my ability to think clearly, so you can take off the gloves now. Or as gochiefs says "give me both barrels".

The irony here is that when I bitched about the way people talked to each other around here a year or so ago, I was told to sack up. If I cant hang I shoud get out. I was told that by Iowanian. Thats just Chiefsplanet, I was told. You have to have a thick skin and fight back. Dont take peoples shit.

Now that I have taken this advice, one of the very people who suggested I be this way is crying foul, and talking about free passes.

This is precisely why I dont post more. Because if you are gonna post here, you have to be ready for this kind of shit all the time. I was being serious when I said a person overreacting is usually guilty. It wasnt exclusive to Dane or an edictment of him. It was a factual statement made about human behavior. I dont know him well enough one way or the other to accuse him of anything. And even though I have said that several times here, you choose not to hear it. That doesnt make me an asshole, it just makes you dense.

Im an asshole because that is the currency required to negotiate this board. Right Iowanian?
[Reply]
HMc 06:55 AM 03-22-2011
You need to have a wank or something mate.
[Reply]
Reaper16 07:03 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, but didnt want to read anything into it that he didn't say directly. He'd be wrong if thats what he meant. I was a pretty mellow poster for years. Until this place developed into a collection of elitest pricks. People who think that because they have 10s of thousands of posts on a FB forum they have earned some sort of right to act one way and critisize others for the same behavior..

I dont think that being told someone wishes "I would hurry up and die", or being called "a half dead bag of dicks" is a free pass. No more than Iowanian bringing it up with the slightest sign of arguement.

No, a free pass is someone who doesn't bring it up as a threat, or as a bargaining tool. Either way, its not the 1st time I will see a weakdick comeback like that. Nor will it be the last. After all, I have to pay for my opinion, right?

If you've been taking it easy on me all this time cuz you're such a great guy and all, please dont burden yourself. If you want to use my condition as a weapon, knock yourself out, slick. Some of you guys just cany help yourself, I understand that. Its about the make up of thhe man. My illness even being mentioned here is more a reflection on you than it is me.

Maybe the fact you are the way you are without being checked is a free pass in its own right. Either way, lung disease doesn't effect my ability to think clearly, so you can take off the gloves now. Or as gochiefs says "give me both barrels".

The irony here is that when I bitched about the way people talked to each other around here a year or so ago, I was told to sack up. If I cant hang I shoud get out. I was told that by Iowanian. Thats just Chiefsplanet, I was told. You have to have a thick skin and fight back. Dont take peoples shit.

Now that I have taken this advice, one of the very people who suggested I be this way is crying foul, and talking about free passes.

This is precisely why I dont post more. Because if you are gonna post here, you have to be ready for this kind of shit all the time. I was being serious when I said a person overreacting is usually guilty. It wasnt exclusive to Dane or an edictment of him. It was a factual statement made about human behavior. I dont know him well enough one way or the other to accuse him of anything. And even though I have said that several times here, you choose not to hear it. That doesnt make me an asshole, it just makes you dense.

Im an asshole because that is the currency required to negotiate this board. Right Iowanian?
Nice strawman. No one cares if you act like an asshole. They do care when you act like an idiot, though.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:11 AM 03-22-2011
I think you're reading more into what Im saying than what is there. Not uncommon on CP.

I made a comment about body language that is traditionally accurate. However I didnt accuse anyone of anything. Other than him being a jackoff, I really know little about him. But I do know from 1st hand experience he's a jackoff so I have every right to say it.

Free flyover? Is it your turn now? Please explain.

My turn is...my post wasn't referring to simply one of yours.

I've thought you've been acting like a dick, in a manner that would typically draw fire on this board, and you're getting a free pass due to your health issues. I didn't bring it up as a bargaining tool, I didn't use it against you. I pointed out that you aren't treated as harshly for things you say as others would be for the same comments.

I'm not saying anything about what you should or shouldn't post. I'm saying I think you're more of an asshole than not and in effort to treat you equally, I'm letting you know that's what I think. At least you didn't over-react due to the mention of a free pass. Did you get a free pass from an uncle as a child? Maybe to the zoo or a circus?

Good luck with those....but you still do many of the things you lambast others for doing, and you should work on that skin thickness if you're going to post things like you have in this thread.
[Reply]
milkman 07:20 AM 03-22-2011

Dane!
Come back Dane!
[Reply]
Earthling 07:26 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:

Dane!
Come back Dane!
Must be an old fart thing...I thought of that too.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 07:53 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My turn is...my post wasn't referring to simply one of yours.

I've thought you've been acting like a dick, in a manner that would typically draw fire on this board, and you're getting a free pass due to your health issues. I didn't bring it up as a bargaining tool, I didn't use it against you. I pointed out that you aren't treated as harshly for things you say as others would be for the same comments.

I'm not saying anything about what you should or shouldn't post. I'm saying I think you're more of an asshole than not and in effort to treat you equally, I'm letting you know that's what I think. At least you didn't over-react due to the mention of a free pass. Did you get a free pass from an uncle as a child? Maybe to the zoo or a circus?

Good luck with those....but you still do many of the things you lambast others for doing, and you should work on that skin thickness if you're going to post things like you have in this thread.
What have I posted in thhis thread? Im still waiting on that? If Im attacked, I hit back. Otherwise, Im just posting an observation. Once again, that is ignored.

As for thick skin? Who rang your bell? You didn't offer any debate, or difference in opinion. You just came out and attacked. There was no value in that what so ever. Its because you were annoyed about something that has absoutely nothing to do with you.

If you disagree with what I said, dont act all hurt over it. Post a reasonable response to the contrary. So far, what I have said is:

1. Dane is a jackoff.

2. People who are accused of something that over react are often guilty. In Danes case who knows? Im certainly not the person to say one way or the other.

I dont see whats so bad about that, honestly.

If these statements are untrue then I conceed your point.

If they are true, then you're spinning your wheels.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:55 AM 03-22-2011

People who are accused of something that over react are often guilty. In Danes case who knows? Im certainly not the person to say one way or the other.

Then let it drop.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 07:56 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Nice strawman. No one cares if you act like an asshole. They do care when you act like an idiot, though.
If Im acting like an idiot, I appologize.

Not sure how Im an idiot. But I guess that goes with the territory.

Apperantly people do care if I act like an asshole.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 08:00 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Then let it drop.
You got it.

Its not like anybody comprehends what Im saying.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:09 AM 03-22-2011
You got it.

Its not like anybody comprehends what Im saying.
nobody gives a **** mother****er. you rarely post here & when you do its about shit thats been done to death.

go beat a ****in dead horse on that donkey BB.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:10 AM 03-22-2011
I think this thread just got its burst back.

[Reply]
milkman 08:13 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Earthling:
old fart
:-)

I resemble that remark!
[Reply]
Page 86 of 152
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up