ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 207
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
The Poz 01:04 PM 06-19-2008
I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
[Reply]
lewdog 09:14 PM 07-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I will muddle some lemon rind and go on the rocks with it. Definitely a good combo. Crown and water with lemon is a dangerous combo.
I absolutely love Crown. I realize it's not a top shelf whisky but I absolutely love it. It's my favorite to mix straight with lemon.

I might be hitting some in the pool tomorrow. :-)

Originally Posted by penguinz:
Fuck you! Here it is. Was a lot cheaper Tuesday.

https://www.amazon.com/Alchemade-Cop...words=Mule+mug

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Can I go back in time?

Fuck you! :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 09:19 PM 07-14-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I absolutely love Crown. I realize it's not a top shelf whisky but I absolutely love it. It's my favorite to mix straight with lemon.

I might be hitting some in the pool tomorrow. :-)

Can I go back in time?

Fuck you! :-)
Still less than $20 you cheap Canadian whiskey drinking bastard!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dls6501 09:55 PM 07-14-2016
Four Roses for me.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:46 AM 07-15-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I had my first Jim Beam last month, yeah I'm new to this whole thing. It was so putrid I couldn't do one small glass on rocks. Rancid
Beam and Coke ftw...
[Reply]
phisherman 11:25 AM 07-15-2016
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
When I go cheap it's usually old grand dad or regular Weller's reserve. The OGD 114 isn't too bad if you don't mind the higher rye mashbill bourbons
OGD 114 is the best you can find for under $20, hands down.
[Reply]
The Poz 12:06 PM 07-15-2016
Going fishing for the next few days with the boys. Beers and Wild Turkey is what I'm hauling up there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:37 PM 07-15-2016
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Mixing diet dr pepper with any bourbon is a crime or you squat to piss
Lew and Pablo disagree.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:39 PM 07-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Lew and Pablo disagree.
Don't listen to him. Cheap bourbons are perfect for Montana Mules, dirty lemonades, all versions of whiskey sours and even whiskey margaritas.

To drink the same thing is to not live!
[Reply]
Pablo 03:24 PM 07-15-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Don't listen to him. Cheap bourbons are perfect for Montana Mules, dirty lemonades, all versions of whiskey sours and even whiskey margaritas.

To drink the same thing is to not live!
I love Mules.

The ginger beer I've found that I like the best overall is Stoli brand. It has the right combo of bite and sweetness and is at a pretty nice price point. Fentiman's is good too, but it's really a pain in the ass to track down it seems. I've probably went through a dozen different ginger beers with Moscow and Kentucky Mules and I've settled on Stoli because it's readily available and I like the taste the best.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 03:38 PM 07-15-2016
Don't know if y'all are Irish Whiskey drinkers or not, but Tullamore Dew's 15 year Trilogy is damn good. Highly recommend picking it up if you see one. Very smooth, very tasty.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:23 PM 07-15-2016
I love Mules.

The ginger beer I've found that I like the best overall is Stoli brand. It has the right combo of bite and sweetness and is at a pretty nice price point. Fentiman's is good too, but it's really a pain in the ass to track down it seems. I've probably went through a dozen different ginger beers with Moscow and Kentucky Mules and I've settled on Stoli because it's readily available and I like the taste the best.
I'll give that a look at the specialty beer store. I usually can only find Reed's at the grocery store. My favorite is probably Cock'n Bull ginger beer.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:51 PM 07-15-2016
Sucks I can't drink right now because of the steroid I'm on drink one for me fellas.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:13 PM 07-15-2016
I love Mules.

Goslings.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:41 PM 07-15-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
Don't know if y'all are Irish Whiskey drinkers or not, but Tullamore Dew's 15 year Trilogy is damn good. Highly recommend picking it up if you see one. Very smooth, very tasty.
Have to check that one out. Best Irish I've ever had is Green Spot, followed closely by Redbreast 12.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:06 AM 07-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Sucks I can't drink right now because of the steroid I'm on drink one for me fellas.
Get huge Billay!!!
[Reply]
Page 27 of 207
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up