My favorite part is the part where you talked. ��
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 PM 12-12-2019
my hand gestures were epic
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:55 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
my hand gestures were epic
I guess we could say you were (puts on sunglasses) edited out. YAAAAAAAAHHHH!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:06 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think Patrick is sexy too

Spoiler!
ME THREE...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:07 AM 12-13-2019
You need to get a new guy to do Mahomes’ voice. That’s awful. Ruins your videos. But good work nonetheless Clay. Talented dude.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
You need to get a new guy to do Mahomes’ voice. That’s awful. Ruins your videos. But good work nonetheless Clay. Talented dude.
Literally everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - disagrees with you. I have dozens of rave reviews. Lance is here to stay.

In other news:

‘She Thinks My Patrick’s Sexy’: Chiefs Kingdom spoofs Kenny Chesney’s popular song

https://fox4kc.com/2019/12/12/she-th...-popular-song/

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- There's no doubt our MVP has taken Kansas City by storm.

But a Raymore man wanted to explain how the ladies of Chiefs Kingdom have particularly taken to QB Patrick Mahomes. So he made a pretty impressive music video to the tune of a country song from another star who's played in Arrowhead, too.

That's right, they took Kenny Chesney's "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy," and put a unique KC twist on it.

And now, the Arrowhead Guys' homemade video is going viral.

"Making it 'She thinks my Patrick's sexy,'" executive producer Anthony Stratton said, "I was just like, 'That would go over well.'"

He was right. The video has nearly 50,000 views on YouTube already.

Stratton thought up the idea at training camp in August, and he finally huddled this team together to do it.

"We were basically just waiting for them to beat the Patriots, and then we could release it," Stratton said.

"We have quality musicians, quality singers and quality editors," lyrical genius Dave Friedman said.

Friedman came up with the lyrics in two weeks, noting that his wife was a big inspiration. She was also a star in the video.

"There was no acting," Friedman said.

"Yeah, there was no acting. We were just like, 'Hey, we're just going to play some shots on TV of this guy, and we want you to just react normally," Stratton agreed.

And when asked if they think Patrick's sexy, unsurprisingly, these guys had some pretty funny responses.

"I'm not gonna lie, he's better lookin' than I am," Stratton said laughing. "He's better looking thank anyone on this couch except for maybe Jared."

Jared is the musician. It didn't take long before he and vocalist AJ Cronk, who just met Thursday, to break out their Mahomes headbands and guitar.

"It's really about tying people together in real life," Stratton said.

They love sharing their passion for Mahomes and Chiefs football.

"I've been waiting a lifetime to watch you play football," Stratton said. "You are a breath of fresh air for this team."

If you'd like to download this song and bump it at your next Chiefs tailgate -- maybe this Sunday against the Broncos, click/tap here.

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:17 AM 12-13-2019
Those guys on the couch totally beat their wives if the Chiefs lose. Got that Midwest redneck vibe from that interview.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:18 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Love it.
Literally everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - disagrees with you. I have dozens of rave reviews. Lance is here to stay.

In other news:

‘She Thinks My Patrick’s Sexy’: Chiefs Kingdom spoofs Kenny Chesney’s popular song

https://fox4kc.com/2019/12/12/she-th...-popular-song/
That’s not what literally means but I don’t care. His imitation stinks lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
That’s not what literally means but I don’t care. His imitation stinks lol.
Most people love it. I'll go with the majority.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:56 AM 12-13-2019
I'm not watching this but remember

'Its friday, Friday, gonna get down on friday' song. Yeah it was terrible but got that girl super famous for a minute. Doesnt have to be good to be popular.

Or William Hung on American Idol so many years ago.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:23 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by The Refs:

Unnecessary Roughness to our ears. 15 yard penalty!
Who does this mult belong too?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:32 PM 12-13-2019
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Brought to you by ARROWHEADGUYS!!!

[Reply]
candyman 03:51 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Who does this mult belong too?
MTG#10
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 PM 12-14-2019
this isn't over

[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:04 AM 12-15-2019
this isn't over

:-) I knew when I first heard it that it would be a hit, the original is so dumb and cheesy and was a BIG hit that a parody was a sure thing.

I hate the original and love what's been done with it. Kadoos all around.
[Reply]
cdcox 12-15-2019, 12:55 AM
This message has been deleted by cdcox. Reason: Terrible, but probably intended in fun. Not my kind of fun.
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up