ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>SI sportsperson of the year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:22 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:06 PM 12-10-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:16 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Hope Solo
I would also hope solo. Unless maybe the third person is a woman.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:20 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America. She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

What... exactly is the problem? (Other than the rampant sexism and homophobia all over this thread.)
Women rally around trash like Lizzo too. The problem with you and modern day feminism is that you are confused as fuck.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 01:23 PM 12-10-2019
What are there "magazine" things you all speak of?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:41 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Women rally around trash like Lizzo too. The problem with you and modern day feminism is that you are confused as fuck.
Greetings there Admiral Generalization.

Men rally around trash like Jesse James, Chris Brown, and Mike Vick.

Shall we generalize about our side of the street as well or can we recognize that the majority of women aren't modeling their lives around the lyrics to Lizzo's music just as most men don't idolize those three and try to live their lives based on their examples?

/guessing you are not married, dating, and haven't had a steady/healthy relationship with a woman outside of your mother (if even that) in a few years.
[Reply]
loochy 02:21 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
/guessing you are not married, dating, and haven't had a steady/healthy relationship with a woman outside of your mother (if even that) in a few years.
:-) :-) :-)

Did you read the dating thread in the Romper Room?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:22 PM 12-10-2019
This is the female who should've won it. Mikaela Shiffrin dominated women's skiing during the 2018/2019 season like no woman has ever dominated skiing before. Plus, she's humble. And not a repulsive ingrate.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:23 PM 12-10-2019
Greetings there Admiral Generalization.

Men rally around trash like Jesse James, Chris Brown, and Mike Vick.

Shall we generalize about our side of the street as well or can we recognize that the majority of women aren't modeling their lives around the lyrics to Lizzo's music just as most men don't idolize those three and try to live their lives based on their examples?

Aww I triggered another libs weenus.
[Reply]
loochy 02:25 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
This is the female who should've won it. Mikaela Shiffrin dominated women's skiing during the 2018/2019 season like no woman has ever dominated skiing before. Plus, she's humble. And not a repulsive ingrate.

and not bad to look at
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:30 PM 12-10-2019
Aww I triggered another libs weenus.
Not even remotely. Holding a position opposite of yours and commenting to that effect doesn't mean the person is "triggered". It is actually called conversation/debate/argument. Pointing out your failures in logic and reasoning also don't make me a triggered lib.

Also... not a liberal. I run a pro-2A page with 30k followers and have never once voted for a liberal candidate.

So are we going to have a conversation about them shitbag men that other men fawn over and apply it to all of us or is there a chance that you might have been painting in broad strokes with the paintbrush shoved firmly up your ass?

/awaits a well thought out reply
//isn't holding his breath though
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:31 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) :-) :-)

Did you read the dating thread in the Romper Room?
I have not... I typically don't venture into the Romper Room.

Cliffnotes?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:37 PM 12-10-2019
Not even remotely. Holding a position opposite of yours and commenting to that effect doesn't mean the person is "triggered". It is actually called conversation/debate/argument. Pointing out your failures in logic and reasoning also don't make me a triggered lib.

Also... not a liberal. I run a pro-2A page with 30k followers and have never once voted for a liberal candidate.

So are we going to have a conversation about them shitbag men that other men fawn over and apply it to all of us or is there a chance that you might have been painting in broad strokes with the paintbrush shoved firmly up your ass?

/awaits a well thought out reply
//isn't holding his breath though
There are no men wearing tampon ear rings try again bro

You seem uptight tho. Maybe you need to get some pussy?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:43 PM 12-10-2019
There are no men wearing tampon ear rings try again bro

You seem uptight tho. Maybe you need to get some pussy?
:-)

You got me. All women follow Lizzo's thoughts on feminism because there are no men wearing tampon earrings. The same doesn't apply to men with shitbags on our side of things (Vick, Brown, James, et al) because... well, there are no men wearing tampon ear rings.

You are quite the conversationalist.

Got some this morning... it is how I was woken up today. Thanks for your concern.

/I'll accept your replies as confirmation that you, indeed, have not had a healthy relationship with a woman (outside your mother... if even then) in years. If ever.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:44 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
and not bad to look at
Shiffrin wasn't politically polarizing enough for SPORTS Illustrated though.
[Reply]
loochy 02:45 PM 12-10-2019
I have not... I typically don't venture into the Romper Room.

Cliffnotes?
I believe you covered the Cliffnotes quite thoroughly in this post:

[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up