ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:02 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
https://twitter.com/diannaespn/statu...207997954?s=21
https://twitter.com/diannaespn/statu...603491329?s=21

WOW.
I think winning in the NFL entails one or more of four things:

1. Superior raw talent
2. Good coaching
3. A knowledge of what the other team is doing.
4. Surprising or confusing the other team.

The Patriots have never had greater raw talent than the rest of the league, and #4 can work for a while but not for 15 years. (Well, other than jamming their headsets at critical moments.)

The NFL is awash in stories about players saying that they figured out what the play was by observing tells, and when they did that they tended to win those plays. Given the past situations where New England was caught filming other teams, stealing their signals, stealing their playbooks, etc., it's obvious that this is the major competitive strategy of Belichick's teams. There have even been allegations of bugging the visiting locker room. It's a pattern of using different tools for the same strategic goal of illegally trying to ascertain the other team's playcalling in real time.

Good coaching? That one is in the air. Belichick has a good reputation, but how much of that is due to Point 3?
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:08 PM 12-09-2019
I've been saying this a lot last few weeks. They are tainted. They are cheats and they have been caught multiple times doing it year in and out. Anyone who thinks they don't is niave. If you don't believe that now then you are an idiot and just looking the other way.

None of their success is legitimate. If they have been caught this many times, then there's more that they haven't been caught with yet.

The NFL is just built, literally shit is written for parity and yet a team is somehow competing for a SB every year is literally built against the fabric of the league itself. Think about it. There is just no fucking way they are good at everything. Salary cap, drafting, coaching, everything. All of their cast offs fucking suck once they get out of the cheat house.

It's all a facade boys and girls and we can only hope more comes out, I believe it will some day.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 07:10 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
1) Ban Belichick

2) Take every draft pick for the next 3 seasons.
Fuck that.

Make them ineligible for postseason play for the next 3 seasons and suspend all involved for a year.

That will slam that door shut.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:14 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Fuck that.

Make them ineligible for postseason play for the next 3 seasons and suspend all involved for a year.

That will slam that door shut.
If this comes out as true then they should make them ineligible this year fuck this shit. Caught cheating AGAIN bye Felicia. Why would the league want to let them have a chance at yet another tainted title?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:15 PM 12-09-2019
You know it was just a joke but now I'm seriously wondering about that equipment "accident"
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:17 PM 12-09-2019
In the age of parity I just don't believe that a team can be as dominant as they have for as long as they have without some serious cheating going on.
[Reply]
Setsuna 07:23 PM 12-09-2019
Cheaters never prosper. You get got at some point.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 07:26 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
That's a cute worldview.

If only it were true.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:27 PM 12-09-2019
Filming a do you job video my ass. Who identifies themselves as Krafts employee? A low level video geek wouldn't say that
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Media approved of this message.

Bill should be forced out for this shit. Every game they play is under scrutiny now.
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:43 PM 12-09-2019
If this is true (and most likely going on still for all these years) the rest of the owners should Donald Sterling Kraft. Force Kraft to sell the team and ban Belichick for life. Talk about conduct detrimental to the shield!
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
If this is true (and most likely going on still for all these years) the rest of the owners should Donald Sterling Kraft. Force Kraft to sell the team and ban Belichick for life. Talk about conduct detrimental to the shield!
I really didn't overreact to previous accusations but if after all that shit they are still pulling this shit, Bill needs banned, Kraft needs banned and they need slammed like no other team has ever been slammed.

It won't happen though.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:51 PM 12-09-2019
Kraft looked like Terri Schiavo getting a handy under the table in the suite last night.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:00 PM 12-09-2019
They are a disgrace and an embarrassment to the game of football! They should be stripped of all titles and banned from the NFL for life! Bill and Tom should both be strung up naked in the middle of Salem Street where they shall be publicly whipped. Let's say 60 lashings for the both of them. That's 10 lashings per tainted SB trophy. Also their family and friends must be forced to watch!!!
[Reply]
ping2000 08:12 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
They are a disgrace and an embarrassment to the game of football! They should be stripped of all titles and banned from the NFL for life! Bill and Tom should both be strung up naked in the middle of Salem Street where they shall be publicly whipped. Let's say 60 lashings for the both of them. That's 10 lashings per tainted SB trophy. Also their family and friends must be forced to watch!!!
No one wants to see either of them naked. That punishes us.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up