ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 71
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 04:01 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You seem nice but have a lot more atoning to do. I hereby sentence you to two decades of being a Bengals fan.
I'm just not a football fan first. I definitely really enjoy football and my team, but my first love is anime. I think this helps me separate myself enough to avoid being a homer. When I see this scandal, I feel that if that tape shows them cheating then Patriots need a heavy blow. I don't believe Belichick knew nothing about this if cheating is confirmed. I hope they didn't cheat, but my gut tells me that tape will show cheating.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:03 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You seem nice but have a lot more atoning to do. I hereby sentence you to two decades of being a Bengals fan.

God damn you're mean :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:05 AM 12-10-2019
Bill claims to have nothing to do with the show at all. NFL will back him and Kraft unless real heat from the owners says differently.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:45 AM 12-10-2019
The NFL has the draft and bad teams get the best players because they sucked so then they become good with good drafts. The Patriots have had draft picks taken away for exactly cheating yet they still became the most dominant sports team for two decades. They cheat and that's how. Their legacy should always be known as the team to cheat to win and they should be stripped of their titles because they've been caught cheating multiple times and still cheat. Shameful and they make NFL look bad.

Roger Goodells number 1 job is to protect the Shield that is what he signed up for. This tarnishes the Shield for any respect so he isn't doing a very good job protecting the Shield.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 04:49 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
The NFL has the draft and bad teams get the best players because they sucked so then they become good with good drafts. The Patriots have had draft picks taken away for exactly cheating yet they still became the most dominant sports team for two decades. They cheat and that's how. Their legacy should always be known as the team to cheat to win and they should be stripped of their titles because they've been caught cheating multiple times and still cheat. Shameful and they make NFL look bad.

Roger Goodells number 1 job is to protect the Shield that is what he signed up for. This tarnishes the Shield for any respect so he isn't doing a very good job protecting the Shield.
To be fair I think Belichick is a really good coach.

However my biggest fear is:

https://www.businessinsider.com/espn...scandal-2015-9

I found this. Seems their last scandal or whatever had people disguised as "Kraft Productions". Eerie enough same as this one. When I read this I kinda formed a gut feeling. Rn im hoping for best, but expecting worst.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:49 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The unfortunate truth is that this will be handled very different in 2019 than it would've been in 1970 or 1940. The NFL is a business today, and their first priority is to protect their brand. We've seen that they don't care so much about protecting the sport.

With that in mind, they can't come out and say that the New England franchise is cheating again and six past Super Bowls must be forfeited. It just won't happen. I wouldn't even bank on a severe penalty unless it becomes obvious that the cheating has severely damaged public trust and people are literally abandoning the league as fans. Unfortunately, I see a lot of outrage, but not a lot of financial loss for the league.

I suspect they'll slap them on the wrist and maybe fine them a first-round pick or something, and then they'll try to sweep it under the rug. And Belichick and Kraft will lie low for a season and then start cheating again.

The thing I don't understand is that other teams have to know this, right? Espionage is a two-way street. We won the Battle of Midway because we knew that the Japanese were filming our practices and stuff, so we sent out fake messages and then destroyed them with long bombs when they reacted to our fake signals. Why don't NFL teams feed the spies false signals and then use that to destroy them? Is it just that it's too confusing for their own players?
Sadly, I agree. Even if the league has direct evidence of blatant cheating, the reaction to it will be based on the financial angle only. Whatever loses them the least money. Which will most likely be sweeping it all under the rug.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:56 AM 12-10-2019
Tom Brady should be shunned from Canton Ohio HOF.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:39 AM 12-10-2019
So yeah, they’ve admitted to this but insist they can explain

Uh huh
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:02 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
So yeah, they’ve admitted to this but insist they can explain

Uh huh

They "Forgot" to inform the Bengals or league their intentions for a documentary or some shit even though 10 years ago they had heavy sanctions and draft picks taken away for doing this same act of cheating. They "forgot"
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:04 AM 12-10-2019
Is the derailment of the Chiefs gear going to be investigated ??? It needs to.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:07 AM 12-10-2019
They "Forgot" to inform the Bengals or league their intentions for a documentary or some shit even though 10 years ago they had heavy sanctions and draft picks taken away for doing this same act of cheating. They "forgot"
How desperate and unsure of yourself do you have to be to do this with the BENGALS? :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:11 AM 12-10-2019
We all know that behind the scenes they most likely have a team that operates secretly that has a responsibility to gain any unfair advantage over any other team.

They probably have spies infiltrated into every team in the NFL. Just like the CIA does for our enemies as well as Allies. Then there's probably just one person responsible for relaying the info back to a single person on the staff to minimize the footprint.

Kinda like the "Deep State" of the US government.

And if you think I'm kidding I'm not. Because if I was in that profession and I didn't care about being ethical it's exactly what I'd do.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:13 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
How desperate and unsure of yourself do you have to be to do this with the BENGALS? :-)

Our HS football coach preached never underestimate your opponent and when ever we played a team with a bad record our practices were more conditionally tough and intense didn't want anyone to let up. They know any given Sunday a team can rise to the occasion and also I think they have a cheating system in place that they go to each team incognito and spy this isn't an isolated thing imo. They have been the most dominant team for a reason because they take advantage of knowledge like knowing is half the battle.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:22 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We all know that behind the scenes they most likely have a team that operates secretly that has a responsibility to gain any unfair advantage over any other team.

They probably have spies infiltrated into every team in the NFL. Just like the CIA does for our enemies as well as Allies. Then there's probably just one person responsible for relaying the info back to a single person on the staff to minimize the footprint.

Kinda like the "Deep State" of the US government.

And if you think I'm kidding I'm not. Because if I was in that profession and I didn't care about being ethical it's exactly what I'd do.

I think you are spot on. It isn't everyone in the organization or there would be a mole but they are very krafty at what they do and that's cheating.
[Reply]
DRU 07:03 AM 12-10-2019
I wonder which part of the "Do Your Job" videos will cover "forgetting to notify the team that you'll be recording at their facility." Who's job was that?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 71
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up