ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 71
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:22 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
The NFL covered it up last time.

Expect the same again because it would be a death blow.
Yep. This is where the story ends. Bank on it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:41 PM 12-09-2019
From 2015:

"Soon, advanced scouts would be sent to the games of upcoming Patriots' opponents to film the play signals. The scouts would go undercover as media members, with media credentials listed under "Patriots TV" or "Kraft Productions" and were prepared with excuses of what to say they were filming if security asked."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:48 PM 12-09-2019
If they'll cheat against the !@#$ing Bengals then they're literally doing it every single week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:01 AM 12-10-2019
What's funny is; over that Cheatriot Planet - the thread they have for this they're all indicating how rigged the NFL is and that it's no different than the WWE and that this is all a conspiracy, etc, etc...

The things that used to bother them when others would say the similar. This is funny.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:10 AM 12-10-2019
Where’s that dickhead Asterix?
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:14 AM 12-10-2019
I mean even if you take out the fact that they video taped our play calls too - they still should see clearly that the refs. STILL gave them far more BS calls than the ONE CALL that benefited them.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:16 AM 12-10-2019
Well, Goodell is in a pickle now. He could of basically made an example of the Patriots after spygate I but he didn't and covered up to protect the shield. Kraft and the Pats took the light punishment as a green light to keep going. Now, they got caught again and wasn't the first time this season they have been caught doing something shady.

Now, the shield looks like a joke because the Pats continue to thumb their nose at it and Goodell propped them up.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:47 AM 12-10-2019
The Pats feed off the hate. They went undefeated during deflategate with garopolo and brissett almost to thumb their nose at their critics.

They are going to ride this high and take their entitled fans on the journey.

The NFL cannot. Let. This. Happen. The Pats winning the super bowl after this would be a disaster for the league.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 02:23 AM 12-10-2019
Biadolical
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:39 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If they'll cheat against the !@#$ing Bengals then they're literally doing it every single week.
Of course they have. It's like playing Super Tecmo Bowl and glancing at your buddies control when he picks 1/4 plays and know what defense to pick to destroy that play up. You have 1 out of 4 plays to guess right but if you cheat and know the play well...
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:41 AM 12-10-2019
Tom Brady cannot be considered the "Goat" They should be stripped of titles and forfeit the season making the Bills the AFC East champions.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 03:43 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I highly encourage all of you to check out patsfans.com. It's like Lord of the Flies over there... they're turning on each other!!

I think I am in the minority there (I post there and do really like the people there) on this case. I honestly feel like if Patriots cheated here Belichick should be banned for a season. I love Patriots, but I never really enjoyed being grouped with all the obnoxious bandwagon fans you see on youtube because of the team I root for.

There comes a time you just get tired of these scandals. Also, congratulations on your win.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:46 AM 12-10-2019
SO BASICALLY THE MOTHER FUCKERS CHEATED LAST YEAR AGAINST US IN THE AFCCCG MOTHER FUCKERS :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 03:50 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
SO BASICALLY THE MOTHER ****ERS CHEATED LAST YEAR AGAINST US IN THE AFCCCG MOTHER ****ERS :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
As I said on PatsFans. If they cheated against Bengals, they did this more than once. I will still root for them, but reading this scandal today was draining. Honestly, I want to believe them. However, I think they are guilty here.

If they did cheat here, Bengals definitely weren't only target.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:54 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I think I am in the minority there (I post there and do really like the people there) on this case. I honestly feel like if Patriots cheated here Belichick should be banned for a season. I love Patriots, but I never really enjoyed being grouped with all the obnoxious bandwagon fans you see on youtube because of the team I root for.

There comes a time you just get tired of these scandals. Also, congratulations on your win.
You seem nice but have a lot more atoning to do. I hereby sentence you to two decades of being a Bengals fan.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 71
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up