ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:10 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We broke them

That prick should voluntarily change his jersey number. He's sure as hell no DT.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:11 PM 12-15-2019
“As of now, went from 11.5 underdogs to 9.5 underdogs. Yes, I’m being a homer but we win this game big against the Chiefs. I believe Lock has 4 tds in a win against the Chiefs.
my prediction: Denver 35-28”

:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:15 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Is this dude crying in the corner in his mancave?
[Reply]
TEX 05:21 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
“As of now, went from 11.5 underdogs to 9.5 underdogs. Yes, I’m being a homer but we win this game big against the Chiefs. I believe Lock has 4 tds in a win against the Chiefs.
my prediction: Denver 35-28”

:-)
He should have gone with 4 less TD passes and more incompletions than completions for starters...Then work his way up to more INT's than TD's and lose by 20. Then he'd have had something. :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:08 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Interesting. During the current run, the KC margins of victory have been...

... it's only happened 50% of the time. (and 2 of the last 3)

I think Denver is playing better over the last month than they did when these two teams last met. And, I'm willing to suggest that Lock (even with only 2 games) can be expected to produce on par with the likes of the other QBs since Manning.

But, yeah - I suppose I'm jumping the shark. :-) Or not...
I told you, fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:53 PM 12-15-2019
The Broncos Chiefs rivalry is candy wrapper free stairwells vs HGH injected five heads.

You know going in one team has absolutely no shot.
[Reply]
TEX 07:27 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Duly noted.
Duly note this: I TOLD YOU SO!... :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:23 PM 12-15-2019
Eagerly awaiting this guys post game vid

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:55 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This is going to be a bloodbath.

Lock is going to get hit a lot. They don’t have the line to keep Jones, Clark, KPass, Saunders and others blocked. I kinda expect 3 turnovers from Lock. 5-6 sacks.

Somebody for KC is going to be wide open on nearly every play.
Pretty accurate. Turns out the Donks just didn't care that Kelce was open every fucking play.

I don't know if they were trying to shut down Tyreek or what, but that didn't work out very well for them, either.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:08 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Anybody thinking this Chiefs team is going to ease up after “an emotional win” hasn’t been paying attention.

This Chiefs squad is LOCKED IN and Denver is flat out scared of us.

Denver is going to come out with lots of energy and will be flying around the first 10 minutes. Then, they will go down 2 scores by the middle of the second quarter and won’t have that same energy.

They are going to get punched in the mouth 3-4 times and will start to play on their heels and show fear.

This is going to be a 3 score Chiefs lead in the 4th and Denver is goi g to leave KC deflated of any energy they got from the Houston game.

We all know it.

These Chiefs aren’t losing another game till next November at the earliest.
Von Miller can confirm.
[Reply]
scho63 10:44 PM 12-15-2019
Lockedin the Troll is probably locked in his Mom's basement crying his little heart out.
[Reply]
scho63 10:47 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I hope we get off to a fast start and just pile it on until the start of the 4th. Then maybe we can pull all the starters including Mahomes.

Up by 20-24+ to start 4th would be my dream game.
This played out to near perfection except pulling the starters.

I wish fat Andy would just force Mahomes to sit the last two sets. I know he was only handing off but why take a risk as conditions got horrible?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:52 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by LockedIn:
the shock will be , "dang we had this kid in our backyard the whole time and now he is Denvers franchise qb"

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?

I wouldn’t trade Mahomes headband much less Mahomes for Lock.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:00 PM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That path is wide open for us to win out. I still think 12-4 gets the us the 2 seed.

Patriots have another loss in them somewhere. They haven’t had their WTF loss yet. Every loss of theirs has been to a better team. They’ll drop one that they shouldn’t.
Bump. Fucking nailed it.

I knew I said this somewhere, but I couldn’t remember where. Had to look through my history to find this one.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Up