ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 72
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:26 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That was your karma for questioning our lord and savior
Karma would be Mizzou running the table and being bowl banned. That was just hilarious.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:37 PM 08-31-2019
Ahhh..I remember how great things were going to be for Mizzou and Nebraska once they got out of that damned Big 12.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:42 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Ahhh..I remember how great things were going to be for Mizzou and Nebraska once they got out of that damned Big 12.
They played in back to back SEC Championship games and were a Steckel away from playing in the National championship. Think it was fine and they will be fine once they finally let the football Kim Anderson go.

Good try.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:42 PM 08-31-2019

Wyoming’s first win over a Power 5 team since 2007. Mizzou was an 18 pt favorite. @wyo_football Coach Craig Bohl postgame comments are alarming if you bleed Mizzou. pic.twitter.com/SPCV5qtGxs

— Greg Hall (@greghall24) September 1, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 09:44 PM 08-31-2019
Odom sucks. Never going to win shit with this guy as head coach. This should have been a fucking blow out in MU's favor. Instead it was a shit fest of epic proportions on the entire offensive side of the ball.

Fumbles
Interceptions
Bad reads
Missed reads
Shit play calling

How the fuck does that happen the first game of a college season? This isn't the NFL.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:50 PM 08-31-2019
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 09:53 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They played in back to back SEC Championship games and were a Steckel away from playing in the National championship. Think it was fine and they will be fine once they finally let the football Kim Anderson go.

Good try.
:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:15 PM 08-31-2019

Good try.
That was over 5 years ago with players they recruited while being a part of the Big 12. They have been shit since in both major sports..The move has been a disaster if you're just looking through the lense of wanting good football and basketball teams. You really can't spin it any other way.

Nebraska has been shit also. A & M is really the only team the benefited from moving.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:20 PM 08-31-2019
That was over 5 years ago with players they recruited while being a part of the Big 12. They have been shit since in both major sports..The move has been a disaster if you're just looking through the lense of wanting good football and basketball teams. You really can't spin it any other way.

Nebraska has been shit also. A & M is really the only team the benefited from moving.
Your logic is idiotic, basically. A&M has benefited the least in terms of on field results.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:45 PM 08-31-2019
Wonder if all the Odom bootlickers like Gabe will have anything to say....unbelievable if it were not Mizzou.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:07 PM 08-31-2019
Your logic is idiotic, basically. A&M has benefited the least in terms of on field results.
Don't be stupid. All the MU boys thought the move would take the program from good to an elite level. Instead they went from good to irrelevant. I understand the logic in the move but it flopped and flopped hard.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:11 PM 08-31-2019
Don't be stupid. All the MU boys thought the move would take the program from good to an elite level. Instead they went from good to irrelevant. I understand the logic in the move but it flopped and flopped hard.
Spin it!

Talk about sad, really.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:13 AM 09-01-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
That's it.

Fire Odom. Burn it down.
I was told Heupel is too big of an asshole but hindsight that would have been a fantastic choice. Still think Herm could have done a good job atleast securing the in state talent
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 04:51 AM 09-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I was told Heupel is too big of an asshole but hindsight that would have been a fantastic choice. Still think Herm could have done a good job atleast securing the in state talent
LOL! “We should’ve hired Herm!!”
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:17 AM 09-01-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Odom sucks. Never going to win shit with this guy as head coach. This should have been a ****ing blow out in MU's favor. Instead it was a shit fest of epic proportions on the entire offensive side of the ball.

Fumbles
Interceptions
Bad reads
Missed reads
Shit play calling

How the **** does that happen the first game of a college season? This isn't the NFL.
I can't agree with this more. If Mizzou wants to run with the big dogs, they can't keep pissing down their leg like this. Blew a 14-0 lead against a MOUNTAIN WEST team. Inexcusable. Odom gotta go.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 72
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up