ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
The Lounge>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.


Schedule:


Spoiler!


Recruiting:

Spoiler!


Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing


FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:41 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol it's just one person who thinks that and they somehow have built up that agenda and have been pushing it for the past 4 years



I thought by your post it would be a bunch of people saying it.

Iíve actually heard before & this guys comment reminded me of it. Are Saint Louis fans that crazy?
[Reply]
-King- 12:48 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Iíve actually heard before & this guys comment reminded me of it. Are Saint Louis fans that crazy?
A small minority? Sure. The vast majority know it was Kroenkes greed that did it
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:34 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Not really Mizzou related but after reading the comments in Gabeís tweet, I havd to ask this...

Do Saint Louis fans really blame Clark Hunt for the Rams leaving? Seriously?

https://twitter.com/gabedearmond/sta...910821889?s=21
I am not familiar with anyone pushing that agenda in St. Louis.

Stan Kroenke is not held in high regard in St. Louis. Last week at the Blues game they chanted Kroenke sucks. Theyíve been doing that off and on for 3 years. :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:05 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I am not familiar with anyone pushing that agenda in St. Louis.



Stan Kroenke is not held in high regard in St. Louis. Last week at the Blues game they chanted Kroenke sucks. Theyíve been doing that off and on for 3 years. :-)

Itís isolated to the most intense/illogical. Thereís a small, hardcore contingent on PowerMizzou that passionately hate Clark Hunt because he voted to allow the move.

Over time, with Mahomesí stardom and the Chiefs winning a few SB, the Chiefs will develop a strong following in St. Louis and the extremists will be weird holdouts.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:10 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Itís isolated to the most intense/illogical. Thereís a small, hardcore contingent on PowerMizzou that passionately hate Clark Hunt because he voted to allow the move.
It's like the dipshits here like rabble and sweets who think Andy Reid is a horrible coach.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:23 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Itís isolated to the most intense/illogical. Thereís a small, hardcore contingent on PowerMizzou that passionately hate Clark Hunt because he voted to allow the move.

Over time, with Mahomesí stardom and the Chiefs winning a few SB, the Chiefs will develop a strong following in St. Louis and the extremists will be weird holdouts.
Do those same idiots realize Hunt supported the Carson proposal over Inglewood initially?

The 2 owners who were the largest proponents of relocation, I think, were Kroenke and Jerry Jones.

Everyone else might have allowed it, but those 2 did the dirty work.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:15 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Do those same idiots realize Hunt supported the Carson proposal over Inglewood initially?



The 2 owners who were the largest proponents of relocation, I think, were Kroenke and Jerry Jones.



Everyone else might have allowed it, but those 2 did the dirty work.

Those idiots are the types who are loyal to city above all else. So no, I donít think so.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:17 PM 01-09-2020
Leach and Kiffin will make for interesting SEC media days
[Reply]
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Up