ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 77
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Another reason to hate our old defensive coordinator. We had one of the most historically dynamic offenses last year and you couldn’t even put together a halfway decent defense. Fuck you!!!

Gotta start getting used to life without Tyreek.
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 11:23 PM 04-25-2019
Innocent until proven guilty... He hasn't been convicted of anything.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Seriously no one cares about domestic violence in the NFL until they basically are forced to and then it's forgotten about just as fast.
Just like the reporters that seem SO offended...it's all horseshit. They move on as soon as a new scoop comes and they can get clicks.

It's a completely fake moral outcry...that the parrots and sheep latch onto..until there is another one.

It's bizarre to watch how easily people are swayed...

Where are all those SJW that demanded Hunt be shit canned? After the dust settled, they realized their emotions had been manipulated...and really dont give a shit anymore.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If they release Hill...he will get counseling, split from his toxic relationship and be a changed man. Thats the PR spin his new team will sell...and Hill's superstar talent will make them forget all about it.

I hope Chunt is patient and lets the legal system play out...
He doesn't get that luxury anymore. Can anyone really trust that excuse anymore? I think we're downplaying how bad this looks outside of kc. This is kareem hunt times a million.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 PM 04-25-2019
Just like the reporters that seem SO offended...it's all horseshit. They move on as soon as a new scoop comes and they can get clicks.

It's a completely fake moral outcry...that the parrots and sheep latch onto..until there is another one.

It's bizarre watch how easily people are swayed...
virtue signaling

a digital high horse for losers to ride every time someone famous puts a toe out of line
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs:
Innocent until proven guilty... He hasn't been convicted of anything.
Dont going saying that...it contradicts the blood lust.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
This. Total bullshit that we have to give him up to take the high ground but after he serves his suspension, some other team would benefit and the narrative would change back to being about his game changing talent and how this other team took a chance and it worked out. **** that
No team is picking tyreek up for a very very long time. And unlike hunt, we knew this could happen. Let's stop comparing the two. At this point, the optics of any team picking up tyreek will be Greg hardy level bad. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not at this point. Let's be realistic.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:47 PM 04-25-2019
I voted no on this before I heard the news about the audio tape
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:47 PM 04-25-2019

It's bizarre to watch how easily people are swayed...

Where are all those SJW that demanded Hunt be shit canned? After the dust settled, they realized their emotions had been manipulated...and really dont give a shit anymore.
Dude I'm telling you as sure as I sit at this computer typing a post, 98% of the posters on this forum who went Full-Midol Needed today WILL at some point lament the Chiefs, THE CHIEFS, for letting go of Tyreek Hill during this upcoming football season.

They will not say, "I'm pissed at Tyreek for fucking this up".

They will not say, "I'm pissed at the press for swaying public opinion"

They will not say, "I'm pissed at John Dorsey for drafting Hill"

And they will most assuredly NOT say, "I'm pissed at Tyreek and Cristal for being shitty parents".

What they WILL say, is "Goddamn the fucking Chiefs for jumping the gun and releasing this player".

You watch. You wait. You'll see.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
No team is picking tyreek up for a very very long time. And unlike hunt, we knew this could happen. Let's stop comparing the two. At this point, the optics of any team picking up tyreek will be Greg hardy level bad. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not at this point. Let's be realistic.
With all due respect, I REALLY think you're undervaluing what truly drives this league. But, we'll see I'm sure.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:04 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
With all due respect, I REALLY think you're undervaluing what truly drives this league. But, we'll see I'm sure.
While that's usually true. I think the league sees a very very big difference between kareem hunt and Larry Johnson, and cases like Vick, hardy, and hill. Even the fans do too. Jerry jones was harassed nonstop for signing hardy.
[Reply]
-King- 12:14 AM 04-26-2019
My first post was a troll post

But honestly, I don't care either way. I think the NFL will come down hard on him either way and force the chiefs to cut him but if they don't, I'll understand if they don't cut him and I'll understand if they do.

I have no relationship with tyreek so my feelings about him being a piece of shit don't really mean anything. I don't care about football players outside the field and I don't really feel embarrassment some of you guys feel about this situation. That's just weird to me. I wouldn't feel bad winning with him on the team like you guys say you would. The past few years when he scored a touchdown, I was too busy cheering that my team did something good to be mad or sad that a woman beater had scored a TD.

I'll also cheer when Frank Clark gets a sack. And I bet most of you will too. I just can't put myself in a position where I'm like "I'll cheer for you if you just beat a woman, but if she's pregnant and then you beat your child later, that's too far!". Seems to me, it would be an all or nothing proposition.
[Reply]
chuxtrux 12:15 AM 04-26-2019
Chiefs: Okay Tyreek, even through you have a history where you beat up a pregnant lady and punched her in her belly, you are a good enough football player that we will give you 100 million dollars. We aren't saying that you have to be a saint, or even a somewhat good person. We are just asking that you won't punch a toddler and break his arm. Can you do that?

Hill: No
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:21 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chuxtrux:
Chiefs: Okay Tyreek, even through you have a history where you beat up a pregnant lady and punched her in her belly, you are a good enough football player that we will give you 100 million dollars. We aren't saying that you have to be a saint, or even a somewhat good person. We are just asking that you won't punch a toddler and break his arm. Can you do that?

That's valid except we dont know if Hill was actually the one who broke his arm...his girl seems pretty ****ing crazy...so you cant completely rule that out. She's the level of crazy that she could do that...and use it a bargaining chip.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:21 AM 04-26-2019
Chuxtrux Who were the guys on 23rd hat did van and truck customs?

In memory or Roger Hurst....

Originally Posted by chuxtrux:

[Reply]
Page 14 of 77
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up