ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:49 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Im pretty sure he did get a penalty on that play.
Yep 15 yard Unsportsmanlike Conduct.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:52 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
And I remember when Reid had a couple of bad years in Philly along with some key injuries during the year where he couldn't make it work in Philly. Personally I thought for what Reid brought to the team in Philadelphia over the years, the past couple of bad years wasn't the reason why they should of kicked him out and I thought it was a mistake.

One reason why I root for the chiefs is because Reid is the coach. Reid also did a lot of other work in Philly as well other than football, overall a good man.

I guess if Reid has some key misfortune with players in the next couple of years and KC doesn't "win it all", you'll kick Reid out for not winning?
There were some dumbasses wanting Reid fired if we didn't win last year's SB. Seriously.

They've gone pretty silent since then.

The important thing to know is there are dumbasses in every fanbase.
[Reply]
Joe 02:52 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I would agree with you if KC fans were running to other team's boards and doing this. We aren't. If someone comes here running their mouths about how they would skull drag this team then they deserve what they get. When they are polite and actually talk football the reaction is far different. Heck even daquix came back and said congrats and the reaction was surprisingly positive from most fans here.
Going to another "home teams" internet forum board when in reality you only go there to goad the fans of the opposition is in poor taste as a human being IMO.

I guess at that point per your reference, I can see the animosity, but I'm surprised football boards don't have rules about that where you just get booted off the forum for being a jerk.

I just came here today because I'm glad KC is going to the SB:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 02:53 PM 01-25-2021
Where ANYWHERE in my post which you quoted was I disrepectful or noxious?

I am a Philly fan, if you can actually comprehend what you're reading, one reason why I became a Chiefs fan.

At the end of the day, a professional sports team winning or losing doesn't determine the value of my own long term happiness.

Honestly, by your response, you come across as a jerk. That said, still hope the Chiefs win.
I didn't say you were. You're a moron for poo-pooing us for getting annoyed when a bunch of troglodytes bust into our house and shit on the carpet. I don't think we had any nasty Browns trolls; hence there was no "Where you at, Browns bitches?" thread. See how that works?

Sorry about misidentifying you as a Bills fan. I guess you can go back to throwing battery-packed snowballs at Santa now.
[Reply]
Joe 02:57 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
There were some dumbasses wanting Reid fired if we didn't win last year's SB. Seriously.

They've gone pretty silent since then.

The important thing to know is there are dumbasses in every fanbase.
I believe you just put everything in perspective for me.

I just happen to think that how you lose is just as important in how you win.

Coming to this particular thread (hey it jumped out at me LOL) just seemed like a lot of animosity from a winning fan base.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:04 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I would agree with you if KC fans were running to other team's boards and doing this. We aren't. If someone comes here running their mouths about how they would skull drag this team then they deserve what they get. When they are polite and actually talk football the reaction is far different. Heck even daquix came back and said congrats and the reaction was surprisingly positive from most fans here.
EGG-ZACKLY.
[Reply]
Joe 03:06 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I didn't say you were. You're a moron for poo-pooing us for getting annoyed when a bunch of troglodytes bust into our house and shit on the carpet. I don't think we had any nasty Browns trolls; hence there was no "Where you at, Browns bitches?" thread. See how that works?

Sorry about misidentifying you as a Bills fan. I guess you can go back to throwing battery-packed snowballs at Santa now.
I never threw snowballs at Santa at Franklin field nor did I ever thow snowballs at Jimmie Johnson at Veterans stadium, but ironcially enough, I was at that game in 89. Personally never liked Buddy Ryan. And yes, philly fans have a repuation (sometimes deservedly so) of being buttholes.

If you want to criticize me for acting like ass when I've been nothing but civil towards you, who is the bigger ass?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:08 PM 01-25-2021
I believe you just put everything in perspective for me.

I just happen to think that how you lose is just as important in how you win.

Coming to this particular thread (hey it jumped out at me LOL) just seemed like a lot of animosity from a winning fan base.
You have no idea what we put up with on a regular basis, going back to the inception of the board actually. It isn't just Bills fans.

We actually got invaded by Jets fans in 2007, patronizing us because they felt "sorry" for us when the Chiefs hired Herm Edwards.

We also got invaded by a bunch of fans of Alex Smith (most of them didn't even have a favorite team) who spent 3-4 years telling us we were mean because Alex Smith was an awesome person and it didn't matter that he wasn't a SB-caliber QB.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:21 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Im pretty sure he did get a penalty on that play.
Yes, and it was kind of a late flag after Diggs and Allen were crying about it. I don't think initially the ref was going to throw it, but for their complaining.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:48 PM 01-25-2021
I never threw snowballs at Santa at Franklin field nor did I ever thow snowballs at Jimmie Johnson at Veterans stadium, but ironcially enough, I was at that game in 89. Personally never liked Buddy Ryan. And yes, philly fans have a repuation (sometimes deservedly so) of being buttholes.

If you want to criticize me for acting like ass when I've been nothing but civil towards you, who is the bigger ass?
Now you're acting more like a whiner.

It has been made crystal clear why we've responded to the Bills trolls the way we did. If you don't like it, tough shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You have no idea what we put up with on a regular basis, going back to the inception of the board actually. It isn't just Bills fans.

We actually got invaded by Jets fans in 2007, patronizing us because they felt "sorry" for us when the Chiefs hired Herm Edwards.

We also got invaded by a bunch of fans of Alex Smith (most of them didn't even have a favorite team) who spent 3-4 years telling us we were mean because Alex Smith was an awesome person and it didn't matter that he wasn't a SB-caliber QB.
Seriously man, this board has been invaded more than Sicily over the last 10+ years... and its made us all a bit testy
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:51 PM 01-25-2021

To be fair, the Jets fans were right... lol.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:00 PM 01-25-2021

The Alex Fans, TigerUppercut in particular were bad. But to be fair to the Jets guys they were right.

But let’s not forget the Cheatriot fans that came over with Pioli espousing the benefits of the Right 53 and especially Cassel.

I missed most of the Bills stuff. I guess I don’t have too much trouble tuning out of threads that devolve to fucktardery. That and the mods did an excellent job of relegating that to the Romper Room. I had a pretty enjoyable Championship week, truthfully.
[Reply]
Joe 05:21 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Now you're acting more like a whiner.

It has been made crystal clear why we've responded to the Bills trolls the way we did. If you don't like it, tough shit.
I'm not a whiner, just pointing out that you're apparently a bigger arse than myself, which can actually be hard to do:-)

You apologize for your lack of reading comprehension, but in the same breath still have to make a smart arse comment directed towards me.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:28 PM 01-25-2021
I'm not a whiner, just pointing out that you're apparently a bigger arse than myself, which can actually be hard to do:-)

You apologize for your lack of reading comprehension, but in the same breath still have to make a smart arse comment directed towards me.
You’re breaking my heart, princess.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up