ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Dull Tools 08:35 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It’s. Our. Forum.

Bills fans from two stadium drive invaded it when the playoffs started and were insufferable pricks. They got super defensive when Chiefs fans pointed out the faults
in their logic. They got mad when Chiefs fans were clearly not sweating the matchup.

But literally everything Chiefs fans told Bills fans was true.

Our offense WAS coasting in the regular season and taking the foot off the gas when they secured big enough leads to put games away.

Mahomes WAS totally fine. Neither concussed nor limited by his toe.

The Chiefs WERE a nightmare matchup on both sides of the ball for Buffalo.

The Chiefs secondary WAS good enough to shut down the Bills’ high-powered passing attack.

Mahomes WAS still on his own plane of existence above Josh Allen.

This thread is their comeuppance. Kindly see your way out.
This is so true. Don't know why we are called unbearable when a load of Bills fans come on here and talk themselves up and make loads of bullshit claims.

The Chiefs fans just told them some truths and the team proved it last night. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 08:40 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

Well that's' mighty Red Ass of you.

[Reply]
neech 08:41 AM 01-25-2021
Bills fans let me give you a piece of advise on how to get you team better during the long off season. Draft or pick up a RB, your running game is non-existent and being a little more balanced won't hurt anything.

You might consider to draft a WR in the first round to complement Diggs I think if I was the GM I would go that route to take advantage of Josh Allen's arm.

Just my 2 cents, you can thank me later.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:42 AM 01-25-2021
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
I swear you all remind me of the Chappelle Show skit where Rick James (you all) comes into our house and muddies up our couch and then blame us for reacting how we did. Just blows my mind. You might have had a point if we had invaded their board. Perhaps you should read through all their "football talk" in the Romper Room.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:46 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The gods blessed us with perfect football weather from what I could tell.

My tailgate group has been talking about this. We have not had one bad weather game this entire season. It figures the one year where they weren't doing season tickets it would be this way. :-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:47 AM 01-25-2021
The Bills...nor the Packers were really threatening to win either game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:47 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
This is so true. Don't know why we are called unbearable when a load of Bills fans come on here and talk themselves up and make loads of bullshit claims.

The Chiefs fans just told them some truths and the team proved it last night. :-)
I really don't get the whole "Chiefs fans are so arrogant they're unsufferable" shit.

This is our board. Some of us have been here for 20 years. Some of us waited our whole lives for this team.

We don't go to other fan boards and talk shit, at least I don't. I never have, and I wouldn't start now.

But other fans want to come here and talk about how their team is 'hot' and 'peaking at the right time' and they're going to beat The Chiefs, and here's this stat, and that stat, and boy are you guys in for a rude awakening, we're going to knock you off the top of the mountain.

And if we react with the confidence that you have as a reigning World Champion Chiefs fan that returned nearly all of it's starters, and whose stars are all in or entering their prime, we're called unsufferable.

I repeat: We didn't go on the Bills boards and talk shit. They came here, into our virtual living room. To talk shit. In our house. We'll talk shit on each other and bitch about our team, but you don't come in here with that smack and expect anything other than a beat down.

And if we reacted with disdain or disinterest because we've heard it all literally before every big game for the last 15 months, well, that must be because we're just so damned arrogant-not because Patrick Mahomes and the boys have dispatched every one of these teams and their shit talking fans since what, week 10 of last season?

I couldn't imagine in 2017 going to some Patriots board and talking shit about how we were coming for them. Simply wouldn't have happened. not in 2018 either, when you could make a case that we were.

Of course, we knew our defense was shit at the time. Maybe we were just more realistic.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:51 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really don't get the whole "Chiefs fans are so arrogant they're unsufferable" shit.

This is our board. Some of us have been here for 20 years. Some of us waited our whole lives for this team.

We don't go to other fan boards and talk shit, at least I don't. I never have, and I wouldn't start now.

But other fans want to come here and talk about how their team is 'hot' and 'peaking at the right time' and they're going to beat The Chiefs, and here's this stat, and that stat, and boy are you guys in for a rude awakening, we're going to knock you off the top of the mountain.

And if we react with the confidence that you have as a reigning World Champion Chiefs fan that returned nearly all of it's starters, and whose stars are all in or entering their prime, we're called unsufferable.

I repeat: We didn't go on the Bills boards and talk shit. They came here, into our virtual living room. To talk shit. In our house. We'll talk shit on each other and bitch about our team, but you don't come in here with that smack and expect anything other than a beat down.

And if we reacted with disdain or disinterest because we've heard it all literally before every big game for the last 15 months, well, that must be because we're just so damned arrogant-not because Patrick Mahomes and the boys have dispatched every one of these teams and their shit talking fans since what, week 10 of last season?

I couldn't imagine in 2017 going to some Patriots board and talking shit about how we were coming for them. Simply wouldn't have happened. not in 2018 either, when you could make a case that we were.

Of course, we knew our defense was shit at the time. Maybe we were just more realistic.
Its not from this board, mostly, but there are a ton of frontrunning bandwagon fucks that go around and make us look like pieces of shit to other teams fans. Couple that with how most NFL fans outside KC see the guys like Hill on our team and we just arent very popular.
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:54 AM 01-25-2021
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

Nobody here cares.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:57 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Its not from this board, mostly, but there are a ton of frontrunning bandwagon ****s that go around and make us look like pieces of shit to other teams fans. Couple that with how most NFL fans outside KC see the guys like Hill on our team and we just arent very popular.
Good. Nice guys finish last. People always feel sorry for losers, and they always hate winners. I got to tell you, right now, the HATE feels soooooo fucking good :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:57 AM 01-25-2021
Its not from this board, mostly, but there are a ton of frontrunning bandwagon ****s that go around and make us look like pieces of shit to other teams fans. Couple that with how most NFL fans outside KC see the guys like Hill on our team and we just arent very popular.
There is also huge jealousy of Mahomes. Fans of many teams can accept Brady because he already was crowned the GOAT. To watch Mahomes now as this dominant at this age is something they would rather pretend doesn't exist.

That's why I expect most Buffalo fans to cheer for Brady over Mahomes. The one loss to Mahomes shook them more than looking back at 20 years of prison rape by the Patriots who they had already accepted as their superior.

They wanted to believe they were better than the defending Super Bowl Champions.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:59 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Good. Nice guys finish last. People always feel sorry for losers, and they always hate winners. I got to tell you, right now, the HATE feels soooooo fucking good :-)
Funny how nobody had shit to say about Hunt when we played Cleveland a couple of weeks ago. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:04 AM 01-25-2021
It's not a popularity contest and I frankly just don't even care. All teams that have success like this have their bandwagon fans. It's just a part of sports. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:08 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It's not a popularity contest and I frankly just don't even care. All teams that have success like this have their bandwagon fans. It's just a part of sports. :-)
My dickbag cousin, who lived in Colorado for decades and was always a huge Broncos fan, is now full blown on the Chiefs bandwagon. I just want to fucking slap him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:09 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There is also huge jealousy of Mahomes. Fans of many teams can accept Brady because he already was crowned the GOAT. To watch Mahomes now as this dominant at this age is something they would rather pretend doesn't exist.

That's why I expect most Buffalo fans to cheer for Brady over Mahomes. The one loss to Mahomes shook them more than looking back at 20 years of prison rape by the Patriots who they had already accepted as their superior.

They wanted to believe they were better than the defending Super Bowl Champions.
I think there's some rage transfer.

Like Brady owned them for 20 years. And now, they're looking at Mahomes and another long, long run of being owned. It's got to feel like getting a second prison sentence when you thought you were finally going free.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up