ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
notorious 08:04 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wow. I mean, whatever you've got to tell yourself to cope.
Do you remember how hard this board was on our team when they come up short? We relentlessly hammered this team, including the head coach for their shortcomings.

I know it's not all Bills fans because some of them realize what's going on. There is nothing wrong when realizing weaknesses and discussing what it takes to fill the holes.

I think the Bills biggest issue is they are a finesse team. The Chiefs used to be that way until we got some BAMFers on defense.

Playoff football requires you to play like they did in the 90's and before. They allow a LOT more contact across the field, and I don't think Buffalo is equipped/prepared for it.
[Reply]
notorious 08:07 AM 01-25-2021
It's getting much smarter over there.

Credit Bills fan.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:08 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
A few skank apples(Bills) spoiled the barrel. You have not had success in your division like the Chiefs had & the visiting rivals to rub it in twice a year.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:11 AM 01-25-2021
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 AM 01-25-2021
We are very good. A potential year in/year out contender. We played two games against KC this year. We were out-coached and out-talented in both games.

We’re very good. We need a really strong offseason to compete with KC.

That’s it. That’s the observation. KC is just so much better than us right now. Their coaches know it and coach like it. Sadly, our coaches knew it, and coached like it too
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:12 AM 01-25-2021
All the people in Buffalo had all their hopes tied to the Bills success....now that the Bills got their asses stomped, they are now reminded that they live in a shithole covered by 12 feet of snow 8 months out of the year....
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-25-2021, 08:15 AM
This message has been deleted by OrtonsPiercedTaint. Reason: NM
Frazod 08:22 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
A few skank apples(Bills) spoiled the barrel. You have not had success in your division like the Chiefs had & the visiting rivals to rub it in twice a year.
It was amazing how obnoxious they were. Prior to this season, the Chiefs and Bills hadn't played a meaningful game in decades, and the Bills won the last one. It's like they transferred all their Cheatriot rage to us. I still don't get it.
[Reply]
neech 08:23 AM 01-25-2021
This is a comment from the Bills forum, this guy gets it. Not every Bills fan is a crying loser.

Originally Posted by :
I don't know how you could watch that game and think it was even remotely close. We were gifted a TD early with the fumble and then didn't score another one until the game was over in garbage time.

The teams are world's apart and it showed last night.

To be fair to the Bills, the chiefs are worlds apart from everyone.
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...-observations/
[Reply]
loochy 08:26 AM 01-25-2021
I don't see how a team with a terrible offense and a terrible defense could get so far in the playoffs
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:29 AM 01-25-2021
Baker was the adult :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:30 AM 01-25-2021
you gonna cry , you little fucking pussy?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:33 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Baker Mayfield is a better QB
I don't know about that but he certainly played better against the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
joethomas 08:33 AM 01-25-2021
That Bills fan gets it at least. The game was over when Kelce scored to make it 38-15 with 7 minutes left. Any chance the Bills had to win the game disappeared on that play, and that was effectively the final score.

The Bills' vaunted offense generated 1 touchdown before garbage time, the Knox TD halfway through the first quarter. They did nothing else on offense and basically nothing on defense.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:34 AM 01-25-2021
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
Suck the fattest dick you smart car driving, ticket stub-tearing fucking loser. Get a blowtorch enema after your shift.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:35 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
Can you point to specific plays that you think the refs used to help the Chiefs? Or are you just throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old? Nevermind, I know the answer.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up