ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 45 of 114
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:42 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’ve seen people say they wouldn’t be fans anymore if the Chiefs moved to Kansas, but the question is why? Though I’m not really convinced I believe them. They would still be the Kansas City Chiefs.
LOL Anybody who says that is just as fulla shit as John Sherman and Clark Hunt combined.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:51 PM 04-02-2024
Do we trust the people who brought this plan forward to bring a better plan in the future?
[Reply]
nychief 10:56 PM 04-02-2024
KCMO undefeated sitting on its balls.
[Reply]
Pauly D 11:15 PM 04-02-2024
Just a mess all round. Royals constantly shifting on sites when East Village was sitting right there. Frank White being an ass missing and cancelling meetings to dig his heels in. Chiefs plan was basic as hell and rushed. Almost makes me think they wanted the divorce from the Royals.

I think Jackson County loses both teams now. Chiefs will go to Legends. Missouri gov may step in if they feel it's important to not lose two teams following the Rams. Royals however very much could go to Nashville, they don't have anywhere near the leverage the Chiefs do. I suspect they will flirt with Johnson County first though, could see them being intrigued by somewhere like Lenexa City Center, although I don't think an Atlanta Battery type project would be as successful in a smaller metro like KC, a market like this the team needs to be Downtown. Don't see Clay County saying yes as sloppy seconds after Jackson turned them down.
[Reply]
-King- 11:19 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’ve seen people say they wouldn’t be fans anymore if the Chiefs moved to Kansas, but the question is why? Though I’m not really convinced I believe them. They would still be the Kansas City Chiefs.
I'll still be a fan but fuck Kansas.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:32 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'll still be a fan but **** Kansas.
The best part about the Chiefs moving to the legends area will be how easy it is for KU fans to get to the games. See you at Kansas Night be sure to bring your blue hat
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:35 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Not from the area and haven’t spent much time on this, but aren’t they locked in until 2030? Can’t they just get better proposals together by then? The arrowhead updates were the CEH of updates. And down town stadiums suck the peen. Maybe fixing a few things here tips the scales.
I think the Royals will move downtown, as it should be, but I agree that now that it didn't pass as-was (woot), the Royals can clear-up many of the questions we all had and sweeten the pot for JACO residents too.

Or they can move.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:08 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
The best part about the Chiefs moving to the legends area will be how easy it is for KU fans to get to the games. See you at Kansas Night be sure to bring your blue hat
King will just have to become a KU fan, too.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:22 AM 04-03-2024
Omaha, Nebraska or Oklahoma City are both very real possibilities as the future home of the Chiefs. If those cities can pull enough funds to build a stadium, make no mistake the Hunts will move them there. Clark owns a soccer team in Dallas so this wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for him. In the end, the Chiefs are a business and the team owner will treat that as such.
The city of Oakland was devastated when the Raiders left. Mark Davis couldn't give two shits. He treated the move to Vegas as a business, even though he spent most of his life in Oakland. Same for the Spanos.

Missouri and Kansas folk lose out from all this but Chiefs fans from other states will continue to support the team. It's a shitty undesirable situation but I've seen the script before. They would need to organize another ballot in the next couple of years with a more enticing plan by the team and the county in order to change the voters' minds.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:29 AM 04-03-2024
Maybe the Chiefs will change their colors to Crimson and Blue when they move to Kansas?
[Reply]
DRM08 12:32 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Omaha, Nebraska or Oklahoma City are both very real possibilities as the future home of the Chiefs. If those cities can pull enough funds to build a stadium, make no mistake the Hunts will move them there. Clark owns a soccer team in Dallas so this wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for him. In the end, the Chiefs are a business and the team owner will treat that as such.
The city of Oakland was devastated when the Raiders left. Mark Davis couldn't give two shits. He treated the move to Vegas as a business, even though he spent most of his life in Oakland. Same for the Spanos.

Missouri and Kansas folk lose out from all this but Chiefs fans from other states will continue to support the team. It's a shitty undesirable situation but I've seen the script before. They would need to organize another ballot in the next couple of years with a more enticing plan by the team and the county in order to change the voters' minds.
The Chiefs also have a strong fanbase overseas. It seems very weird to think of a team in the middle of winning many championships but having an unstable home location. Similar to the Raiders of the 1970’s and 1980’s in Oakland and Los Angeles. And now they’re in Vegas.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 12:44 AM 04-03-2024
Is there actually a likelihood that Clark moves the team out of the region entirely?? Surely it'd just be to another site in the KC metro area if anything?
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:49 AM 04-03-2024
The Chiefs core fanbase centers around Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Iowa. If you move the team to a different state other than those 5, you lose the team's authenticity, if that makes any sense. San Antonio is a terrible idea as it would compete with two other Texas teams. Utah can sort of work but not really.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:04 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Is there actually a likelihood that Clark moves the team out of the region entirely?? Surely it'd just be to another site in the KC metro area if anything?
It all boils down to what the other cities are offering. I don’t think you can rule out Oklahoma City. It’s 5 hours closer to the Hunt family’s home base in Dallas.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:36 AM 04-03-2024
No voters are piles of shit. This city will be a lot worse without these teams. Boring as fuck nowhere land.
Good job assholes.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 114
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up