ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
aturnis 02:42 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I have a questi
Spoiler!
She just got away from a zombie and didn't realize who had a hold of her. She was freaking out.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:29 PM 09-14-2015
please excuse if I dumb-assed and missed the explanation.....
I HAVE QUESTIONS!

1 - they crossed the backyard fence to the neighbors house and then the daughter looks ACROSS THE STREET and says, mom there's somebody in our house. :-)

2 - when she sees her husband drive up and realizes he doesn't know a zombie is in the house.....why not run out the FRONT FREAKING DOOR to tell him? instead she runs back thru the garden maze in the backyard!?

WTF!?

are these legit observations or did I miss something?

PS - anybody buying that birdshot to the face at about 10 paces away wouldn't get to the brain? I don't hunt so just asking.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:36 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I HAVE QUESTIONS!

1 - they crossed the backyard fence to the neighbors house and then the daughter looks ACROSS THE STREET and says, mom there's somebody in our house. :-)

2 - when she sees her husband drive up and realizes he doesn't know a zombie is in the house.....why not run out the FRONT FREAKING DOOR to tell him? instead she runs back thru the garden maze in the backyard!?

WTF!?

PS - anybody buying that birdshot to the face at about 10 paces away wouldn't get to the brain? I don't hunt so just asking.
Absolutely legit. The writing is just horrible. It is like they hired the worst writers from the SyFy channel and thought it would be a good fit.
[Reply]
Otter 01:44 PM 09-14-2015
On top of all the other stuff I love how they just drive out of downtown LA during a riot at the beginning of an apocalypse like they're running for milk 10am on a normal Monday. This show has a serious lack of attention to details with the stuff mentioned but yet at the same time takes itself too seriously with social issues. It's about zombies for fuck sake!

Their trying to serve red wine with vanilla ice cream with this one.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:50 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
red wine with vanilla ice cream
:-)
that might actually be pretty good....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:01 PM 09-14-2015
:-)
that might actually be pretty good....
Agreed.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:00 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
On top of all the other stuff I love how they just drive out of downtown LA during a riot at the beginning of an apocalypse like they're running for milk 10am on a normal Monday. This show has a serious lack of attention to details with the stuff mentioned but yet at the same time takes itself too seriously with social issues. It's about zombies for **** sake!

Their trying to serve red wine with vanilla ice cream with this one.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:00 PM 09-14-2015

That bugged me more than I should have let it. Why the fuck would you go through the back door, scramble through some maze that is there for some fucking reason, then jump a fence when you could have walked 10 feet, opened the door and yelled "Hey, someone is in our house, don't go in there!!!."
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:04 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
That bugged me more than I should have let it. Why the **** would you go through the back door, scramble through some maze that is there for some ****ing reason, then jump a fence when you could have walked 10 feet, opened the door and yelled "Hey, someone is in our house, don't go in there!!!."
I got the impression that since the houses back up to each other, going out the front door of the house would mean running around the block to get to the entrance of the other house. Remember when they left and the blond lady saw the Zombie's husband, they had left the street before she saw him.

It would be good to have a map of the neighborhood though...heh...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:08 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I got the impression that since the houses back up to each other, going out the front door of the house would mean running around the block to get to the entrance of the other house. Remember when they left and the blond lady saw the Zombie's husband, they had left the street before she saw him.

It would be good to have a map of the neighborhood though...heh...
I thought they were looking out a front window - but I could be wrong.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:09 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I thought they were looking out a front window - but I could be wrong.
The zombie was going in through the slider to get in the house, so I assume that's in back.
[Reply]
aturnis 02:45 AM 09-22-2015
I HAVE QUESTIONS!

WTF!?

They were looking over the fence across a decent sized driveway, and into the back/side sliding door.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:43 PM 09-14-2015
I have a hard time believing people would really act the way these people are acting.

Plus, instead of a magical negro, we get a magical Latino. :-)
[Reply]
Barret 08:13 AM 09-15-2015
Ok, I am not understanding something. Is the culture in California so "anti-gun" that you would rather try to talk down someone trying to eat your face then shoot them?? You see them feeding on a poor German Shepherd and has blood coming down their mouth but hey lets strike up a conversation with it. Hey buddy it is me....your friend....what sharp teeth you have.

Remember in TWD how everyone wanted Lori dead cause she was just a buzzkill of a character and annoying to all hell and back? Then in Season 3 everyone wanted Andrea dead cause she was shacking up with the Governor and could have killed him but didnt? Right now the only person I would really like to see alive is the Latino father who is trying to teach the kid how to handle a gun. Maybe the 2 wives just to see if one of them pulls a Shane on the other and pops a cap in her knee and leaves her to the walkers while she gets away.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:47 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Barret:
Ok, I am not understanding something. Is the culture in California so "anti-gun" that you would rather try to talk down someone trying to eat your face then shoot them?? You see them feeding on a poor German Shepherd and has blood coming down their mouth but hey lets strike up a conversation with it. Hey buddy it is me....your friend....what sharp teeth you have.

Remember in TWD how everyone wanted Lori dead cause she was just a buzzkill of a character and annoying to all hell and back? Then in Season 3 everyone wanted Andrea dead cause she was shacking up with the Governor and could have killed him but didnt? Right now the only person I would really like to see alive is the Latino father who is trying to teach the kid how to handle a gun. Maybe the 2 wives just to see if one of them pulls a Shane on the other and pops a cap in her knee and leaves her to the walkers while she gets away.
I think the point is that he doesn't realize they're dead. He thinks they have an illness that might be cured (like rabies or something). He's still wrestling with the fact that whatever is affecting them is incurable.

While I agree he's annoying, I also think that it's a somewhat logical conclusion for a modern human to arrive at (assuming the modern human knew nothing about zombie lore/mythos). A rabies like virus makes more sense than things coming back from the dead.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up