« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Media Center>Fargo: TV Series on FX
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 04-15-2014
Anyone tune in tonight?
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:48 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
Losing interest in this season
Still good but definitely not the magic that the first two seasons were. Yesterday's episode was the first time in the life of the series that I had beef with the writers. The wife immediately leaves him without a conversation even though she knows he has a scumbag brother that would certainly at least be part of a conversation about something like that. Seems lazy
[Reply]
eDave 01:07 PM 05-18-2017
I missed ONE episode and I have NO idea what is going on. I'm resigned to binging it later.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:18 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
I enjoy the Carrie Coon parts, but yeah, the Stussy boys are getting old. Hopefully it moves along soon. 5 eps left this season.
She's sneaky hot.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:40 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Still good but definitely not the magic that the first two seasons were. Yesterday's episode was the first time in the life of the series that I had beef with the writers. The wife immediately leaves him without a conversation even though she knows he has a scumbag brother that would certainly at least be part of a conversation about something like that. Seems lazy
Who would ever assume a fat, bald brother would impersonate Ray? She probably lalready worried he fucked his hot secretary.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:14 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Who would ever assume a fat, bald brother would impersonate Ray? She probably lalready worried he ****ed his hot secretary.
It's actually Ray impersonating Emmet but it's kinda hard to keep track. Although they barley showed much interaction between Emmet and Stella, what they did show indicated they had a good marriage. No evidence of her not trusting him prior to the video. And she had to know Ray was a bit of a lowlife. I'm sure it's not the least plausible thing ever but I just didn't buy it as sold.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:03 PM 05-19-2017
Luckily ray's gf isn't dead. She's hawt.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:18 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Losing interest in this show. Absolutely hate the villains. At least with Billy Bob,Hanzee and Mike Milligan, I had some respect for them

Definitely the weakest of the 3 seasons but still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:38 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Definitely the weakest of the 3 seasons but still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. But last nights episode was the best of the season so far.
[Reply]
dilligaf 12:15 PM 05-28-2017
I'm two or three episodes behind and losing interest quickly. The last one I saw was when the woman cop went to LA. WTF was that about...?
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:35 PM 05-28-2017
Ray is dead! Holy crap.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:37 PM 05-28-2017
BTW, I heard someone here say they didn't like the villains this season. But the limey with the horrible teeth is as good as a villain gets for me.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:00 PM 05-28-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
BTW, I heard someone here say they didn't like the villains this season. But the limey with the horrible teeth is as good as a villain gets for me.

I agree. He's grown on me as a villain. I think people, myself included, had to get used to a traditional type villain. The "bad guys" in the first 2 seasons were folks you kind of rooted for 1/2 the time. Billy Bob was such a bad ass, you ended up liking him pretty quick and Nygaard was kind of an endearing dumb ass. Mike Miligan and the Indian dude and Kirsten Dunst and her husband(who weren't villains in the traditional sense, but weren't on the up and up always either), all were folks you rooted for in some way at various times. Varga is so easy to hate the whole time. Great job by David Thewlis playing Varga.
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:53 AM 06-01-2017
What a shitty episode last night. Fargo season 3, I am disappoint
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:32 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
What a shitty episode last night. Fargo season 3, I am disappoint
Really? I thought the last 2 have been the best episodes of the season
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:10 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Really? I thought the last 2 have been the best episodes of the season
I'm on pins and needles to see what happens when Yuri goes after Nikki and Mr. Wrench intervenes.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up