ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:18 PM 03-04-2011
Yeah he seemed like a good dude, the Butter bit was probably alot funnier to him than me. Although the joke when he was like My dad is handsome, but at this time he was wearing baggy pants with a rat tail. Kevin goes....you are desribing a handsome man! Like Renegades cousin in the episode where they go to venice beach. That was pretty funny.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:55 PM 03-05-2011
I was just reminded, but here's a heck of a trivia question, what is the most direct connection between Groundhog Day, oversized suits, and OK Computer?

For those who know exactly what I'm talking about, feel free to lay out the entire story, saving me the keystrokes.

A video clue, for the uninitiated;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYHmCMAqLQ&sns=em
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:07 PM 03-13-2011
Holy schnikes, Smod coming from Lawrence KS, circa 1994.

Introducing no-funding cinema.

Gawd Kevin sounds like a child. [orally, not contentwise]
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:08 PM 04-09-2011
Went way back, based on a recommendation over at AVClub, but it didn't disappoint.

Tompkins and Sharpling dissect the Gathering of the Juggalos. Perhaps the most straight up funny 20 minutes or so I've heard this year, anywhere.

http://wfmu.org/flashplayer.php?vers...&archive=54334

EDIT: Here's right to the meat of it.

http://files.dropbox.com/u/280367/be...r_juggalos.mp3

For those who might not know how apocryphal this bit is, it was the direct inspiration for SNL's Kickspit Dirt Festival Commercial.

I seriously don't know what's funniest, the reveals [which I won't spoil, but the highlights were the reveal that someone who looks like someone they were JUST making fun of is there too, and the Fresh Comedy lineup], or when Sharpling and Tompkins just descend into laughing uncontrollably at the mess going on around them.

EDIT AGAIN: listening again, the funniest is clear, the name of the place where you can get your grub on with Violent J.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:03 AM 04-18-2011
Danielle Koenig officially has the sexiest laugh on fucking earth.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 AM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
Not enough love for Comedy Death Ray Radio in here.
Matt Besser playing Fred Phelps this week. :-):-):-)

And Hot Doggerman at his grouchy best at those who would talk during the playing of Frogs' Fanfare.

Shut the Fuck Up!!!
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 02:10 PM 04-18-2011
Mike & Tom Eat Snacks is goddamn hilarious.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:22 PM 04-18-2011
i relistened to the donold glover podcast on nerdist today. Back to the future musical
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:53 AM 04-21-2011
Hearing Danielle Koenig sent me to the archives of NNF, and I found the most awkward podcast in terms of not knowing the future.

It aired on 03/25/09

I kid you not, in the space of 1/2 hour they;

bantered with Andrew Koenig [OK, that's weak sauce as he was on the staff up to his death].

[Suicide 11 months later]

Discussed Michael Jackson's sold out London concert set, and how amazing it is he still has it.

[Dead 3 months to the day later]

Talked about A-Rod's prostitute scandal, leading to the assessment that the best case of the guy hitting the pinnacle of his sport without scandal was Tiger Woods.

[Busted open 8 months to the day later]

Talked about 8-mile and what a sexy-sexy vixen Brittany Murphy is.

[Dead juuuuust short of 9 months later]

That's a pretty dense bit of portent right there.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:09 PM 07-11-2011
Will Arnett states definitively that there WILL be an Arrested Development movie, on latest WTF.

Also just wrapped on 2nd season of Todd Margaret, John Hamm guest stars.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:12 PM 07-11-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Will Arnett states definitively that there WILL be an Arrested Development movie, on latest WTF.
That's what everybody says on every interview. I'll believes it when I hears it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:16 PM 07-11-2011
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
That's what everybody says on every interview. I'll believes it when I hears it.
I've paid pretty close attention, and Cera always skirts it, and the rest say something along the lines of 'I'd love to, I'm sure Mitch Hurwitz is planning something great. I'll be on board if and when it comes together.'

This was the first time I've heard someone in the know flat out state 'we are making the Arrested Development movie.'

If you have quotes to the contrary, let me know.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:31 PM 07-11-2011
Now Playing podcast.com
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:36 PM 07-11-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Also just wrapped on 2nd season of Todd Margaret, John Hamm guest stars.
I'll believe it when I see it, b/c this has been an on-going rumor ever since the show was canceled.

Just like rumors of the Super Troopers II movie.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:04 PM 07-11-2011
John Hamm on nerdist was funny. I listen to Michelle Beadle on Espn Podcast, she is my imaginary girlfriend, funny cute, and not overly annoying about sports.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up