ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
RyFo18 09:35 PM 01-29-2013
The 2 Mugs Fantasy Football Podcast is pretty good...since I host it.
[Reply]
Silock 12:19 AM 01-30-2013
Hardcore History. This podcast fucking OWNS MY SOUL. Superbly narrated, divine storytelling and fascinating look at history across all time periods. This podcast is fucking amazing.

Listen to it now. You won't regret it.
[Reply]
Huffmeister 11:05 AM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by Silock:
Hardcore History. This podcast ****ing OWNS MY SOUL. Superbly narrated, divine storytelling and fascinating look at history across all time periods. This podcast is ****ing amazing.

Sounds awesome, I'll definitely check it out.

The Science Channel made a TV show based on one of my favorite podcasts, Stuff You Should Know. I was stoked, until I sat down to watch it. They would talk about the actual topic, giving facts and reports, but then they had scripted story lines to go along with whatever the topic was. And it was terrible. The wiki page describes the show as being "about a real podcast that is set in a fictional world".
[Reply]
Buck 04:40 PM 01-30-2013
Hardcore History is great.

The Stuff You Should Know TV show is absolute horseshit.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:24 AM 01-31-2013
Originally Posted by Silock:
Hardcore History. This podcast fucking OWNS MY SOUL. Superbly narrated, divine storytelling and fascinating look at history across all time periods. This podcast is fucking amazing.

Sounds pretty good, Ill check it out.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:27 AM 01-31-2013
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
The Bang Cartoon Radio Hour is completely of the rails, totally hysterical!
The Dave Dameshek Football Program is also one of my favorites, love hearing what Shek and Rank have to say along with Hank and the many guests they have one.
The Rich Eisen Podcast is once again a great podcast to listen to. Eisen being the great host he is, along with the amount of guests and football talk integrated into it is a great listen every time.
I'd just like to reiterate how epic these three Podcasts are.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:03 AM 02-17-2013
People should just look up every time David Allen Grier is on Adama Carolla Show.

ALWAYS delivers. Wild stories, great ad libs. Always calls Alison Rosen New Teresa [Strasser, the news girl she replaced]. When Adam goes into a live read for his sponsors he goes of on a rampant cursing tear over the copy.

And someone had the temerity to ask what his sex life sounded like and he busted off this gem on the spot

http://www.youmail.com/community/gre..._grier_humping

If I had the courage that would be my permanent ringtone.

And that isn't even delving into his past bits about black babies named after pharmaceuticals.

He's been on twice in the past month. Check it out.
[Reply]
Brock 11:09 AM 02-17-2013
The dag teddy pendergrass bits have been awesome.
[Reply]
Brock 11:10 AM 02-17-2013
Also, the jay mohr appearance on carolla was hilarious.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:26 AM 02-17-2013
Originally Posted by Brock:
The dag teddy pendergrass bits have been awesome.
That's what I'm talking about.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:00 PM 03-05-2013
You know who might be the best Carolla guest ever?

Karl Pilkington

Would be fascinated to see how their personalities and views mesh. I wouldn't even want Gervais' cackle in delight at his remarks in this setting, no offense.
[Reply]
Buck 08:39 PM 03-05-2013
Did you listen to CBB this week?

I think Neil Campbell might be my favorite guest.

I think that episode was in the can for like 6-9 months too based on some references I heard.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:57 PM 03-05-2013
mohr sports is pretty good

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rs/id606444796

hour 1 from 2/27/13 had me cracking up. jay glazer broke the story of the alex smith trade to mohr sports first.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 PM 03-05-2013
Originally Posted by Buck:
Did you listen to CBB this week?

I think Neil Campbell might be my favorite guest.

I think that episode was in the can for like 6-9 months too based on some references I heard.
No, not yet. Looked at DVR and nearly fainted on how behind of TV watching I was. Only one was was excitement at a new Dana Carvey (EDIT: Dana Gould, Gould, how did I miss that) Hour, which I usually adore but one of his guests had the most the most annoying Whhheeee of a laugh that I wasn't enjoying it as much. Hopefully there'll be a Boston Talk somewhere along the line to make it worth it.

ETA - is it worth it to youtube the video or just listen? If you know.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:05 PM 03-05-2013
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
mohr sports is pretty good

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rs/id606444796

hour 1 from 2/27/13 had me cracking up. jay glazer broke the story of the alex smith trade to mohr sports first.
Do you listen to Mohr Stories?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up