ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
memyselfI 08:41 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
:-)

Why does your sig say "I am a stupid gunt"?
Clearly a moderator has changed it. We know how much integrity some of them have. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:47 AM 01-10-2005
At least he didn't justify himself by saying he was gonna die from cancer.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:48 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
At least he didn't justify himself by saying he was gonna die from cancer.
Or his son was molested at school.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:53 AM 01-10-2005
Thank goodness our collective conscience showed up this morning to scold everyone.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:55 AM 01-10-2005
I'm guessing Titus wasn't the issue here. Clearly this guy can't handle the internet.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:57 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, :-) and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.
Yeah, Titus and Can should be ashamed of themselves. :-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:01 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, Titus and Can should be ashamed of themselves. :-)

I can see his point. The guy lied about him not showing up while sitting safely behind his computer and asserting that someone who recently returned from Iraq is a coward. :-)

KCJ shouldn't be wearing his service on his sleeve...

but then assuming the opposite and that someone is somehow brave for fulfilling an internet BB pledge speaks volumes for some people's sense of courage, I guess.

I'm done. Carry on without me. I fully expect some will seeing they might have more circle jerking desires for the day. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:19 AM 01-10-2005
sorry BL......I have limited knowledge on the subject, and was only trying to be cyber-cool on the internet behind my keyboard
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:22 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
sorry BL......I have limited knowledge on the subject, and was only trying to be cyber-cool on the internet behind my keyboard
Say it ain't so, Shane.
I rely on and treasure your perverse vocabulary.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:22 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
According to KCJ, your official title would be
"Digital Key Posting Blatherer"

Carry on........
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:24 AM 01-10-2005
So when does this get moved to the Hall of Classics? It's first ballot material, IMO.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:25 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
So when does this get moved to the Hall of Classics? It's first ballot material, IMO.
When people are through with it. I've always said 2 weeks after it drops off the first page.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:31 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
When people are through with it. I've always said 2 weeks after it drops off the first page.
You know, that's what I love about this place. We just don't do shit willy-nilly around here. There are rules for chrissakes.......
[Reply]
Phobia 09:46 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
You know, that's what I love about this place. We just don't do shit willy-nilly around here. There are rules for chrissakes.......
Heh heh.

Them ain't really rules. What we done got is precedence.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:02 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
Heh heh.

Them ain't really rules. What we done got is precedence.
Now, watchu gots ta be bringing pol-o-ticks into this fer? Now we's gots ta move it ta tha Warshington DC forumm.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up