ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 151
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:04 AM 09-25-2019
Either punish them all or end the stupid act like it matters. Everyone knows they (and others) pay players. No secret. NCAA just needs to stop pretending that these programs are clean.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:09 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Either punish them all or end the stupid act like it matters. Everyone knows they (and others) pay players. No secret. NCAA just needs to stop pretending that these programs are clean.
It happens at just about every power 5 program and some midmajors too.

Dawkins alone has been linked to about 25 programs, including Utah, Wichita St, South Carolina, etc.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:11 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It happens at just about every power 5 program and some midmajors too.

Dawkins alone has been linked to about 25 programs, including Utah, Wichita St, South Carolina, etc.
Yup and everyone other than some delusional blue blood :-) fans have said it for years. No one gives a fuck that they do it either. It harms no one. End the charade
[Reply]
BWillie 11:49 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Conversation

Dan Dakich
@dandakich

Gotta be much more..Self texting “gotta get some real guys” can’t possibly be a violation or even an indication of a potential violation..Kansas basketball, Bill Self hit with NCAA violations
If you have to rely on Dan Dakich defending you, this is not good.

Also, Why do you guys equate the NCAA to a court proceeding? It is not the same. The NCAA doesn't have to do shit. The only thing KU can really do is fight the punishment severity - not the NCAA findings.

Kudos to the NCAA for having some balls and trying to clean this stuff up, even if it does come at the hand of dethroning us.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:03 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Kudos to the NCAA for having some balls and trying to clean this stuff up, even if it does come at the hand of dethroning us.
If that were true, the NCAA would end the relationship between apparel companies and their partnered schools.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:04 PM 09-25-2019

Also, Why do you guys equate the NCAA to a court proceeding? It is not the same. The NCAA doesn't have to do shit. The only thing KU can really do is fight the punishment severity - not the NCAA findings.

KU can potentially have all charges dropped
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:22 PM 09-25-2019
Non responsive, worthless, juvenile, dumb^

Originally Posted by :
Also, Why do you guys equate the NCAA to a court proceeding? It is not the same.
I already stated that.

Originally Posted by :
The NCAA doesn't have to do shit.
Why did they send out a notice then? Why didn’t they just mail the probation terms instead?

Originally Posted by :
The only thing KU can really do is fight the punishment severity - not the NCAA findings.
Explain DeSousa winning his appeal then.

Originally Posted by :
They have zero interest “cleaning up” anything. If they banned all show company involvement in the sport I’ll start to believe you.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:36 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Right, but enough information was released for them to at least investigate some of these schools.
Well, it was also public. KU had a lawyer present for the trials, he attended anonymously and took notes. Others did too. Judge just isn’t releasing wiretaps, secret discussions, etc that Prosecutors didn’t display at the case.

Originally Posted by :
But even if it's only based on verbal testimonies, doesn't that include testimony regarding Zion's family's demands? Why aren't they investigating that?
I don’t think they are investigating verbal accusations per se (Grotto claimed Self told him directly to pay Preston). It’s the text message exchanges with Self and Townsend that they believe are evidence and that will be the focus.

I’ve said it before: I assume there is much more than this 1 lame exchange with Gassnola.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:39 PM 09-25-2019

Why do you say this? And KU doesn't have to have Dan Dakich defending them. He's right, though.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:41 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
The Shockers run a clean program and they’re not charged with anything.
Death penalty for Criminal Bill Self. FBI Investigation!
If the Shockers run a clean program then why the VanFleet association?

As for KU, I have a feeling that this is not gonna turn out the way you think. And btw, your troll game is very lame.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:43 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They have zero interest “cleaning up” anything. If they banned all show company involvement in the sport I’ll start to believe you.
Another indication that they have zero interest in cleaning up anything is that they aren't going after programs such as Duke and Kentucky. Everyone knows they are cheating.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:49 PM 09-25-2019
WSU MIGHT HAVE CHEATED WITH VANVLEET BUT WE DID IT THE ETHICAL WAY!!!!!

:-)

If Bill Self charged rent for how often he's required in some of these folks heads, he'd have enough to pay off the tourney refs as well!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 01:13 PM 09-25-2019
Has there been any indication "when" the NCAA will announce the punishment?

If anything, I hate having this thing drag throughout the season. Rip the band-Aid off quickly.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:34 PM 09-25-2019

:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:47 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Has there been any indication "when" the NCAA will announce the punishment?

If anything, I hate having this thing drag throughout the season.
90 days for us to respond (that’s Christmas), another 60 for them to reply back, then the inevitable appeal. You’re good for this season since nothing will happen until next year.

Originally Posted by :
Rip the band aid off quickly
Boy I sure hope to do business with you someday, so I can take advantage of you. But in the real world, when your career (and company’s millions) are in the line, you punch back hard and often.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 151
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up