ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 200
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:26 PM 06-15-2019
Hope Lonzo likes playing in a place nobody gives a shit about. Perfect for that annoying ass family

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 05:31 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Just when it felt like the super team era was coming to an end....

All this does is justify what the Warriors and KD did because Lebron was never going to stop trying to build super teams.
Super teams are going to keep happening. No way it ends now
[Reply]
-King- 05:31 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
For that to be the case, there had to have been literally no market for AD.
The market for him was Lakers and Knicks after he and Rich Paul made it clear he wouldn't resign anywhere else.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:32 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Super teams are going to keep happening. No way it ends now
It’s trash, and I’m sick of it.

I only tolerated the Warriors because it was poetic justice for Lebron, but even that got old this year with Lebron out of it.
[Reply]
-King- 05:34 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s trash, and I’m sick of it.

I only tolerated the Warriors because it was poetic justice for Lebron, but even that got old this year with Lebron out of it.
Superteams have been a thing since the NBA was a thing.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:34 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Ernie Grunfeld being let go was the best thing to happen to Washington sports since 39 year old Jordan.

But the interim GM is def not trading Beal, he values Beal highly. The owner also loves him. And the Wizards can offer him a 3 year 111 million dollar extension in July. They even told the Lakers to scram when asking for Beal in a 3 way trade with the Pelicans.
Sucks for Beal.

Originally Posted by mcaj22:
it's not even the same GM as the one that rejected the Kuzma deal

LOL
:-) It's not? That's a shame.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Hope Lonzo likes playing in a place nobody gives a shit about. Perfect for that annoying ass family

:-)
:-):-):-) So happy his dad is going to a place that won't tolerate his trash.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:36 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The market for him was Lakers and Knicks after he and Rich Paul made it clear he wouldn't resign anywhere else.
You may be right.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 05:36 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They got the #4 pick. Jesus, you’re dense.
They got the number 4 pick and two other first rounders according to Bleacher Report.

Looks like the Pelicans got a whole lot more than KCConnection thought they could......

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
[Reply]
staylor26 05:39 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Superteams have been a thing since the NBA was a thing.
Not to this level. They’ve taken it up a notch. And it’s different when it happens more organically.
[Reply]
-King- 05:42 PM 06-15-2019
Over under on games missed for LeBron and AD next year: 40
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:47 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
They got the number 4 pick and two other first rounders according to Bleacher Report.

Looks like the Pelicans got a whole lot more than KCConnection thought they could......

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
How so? The Pelicans literally had this offer (and more) from the Lakers in the spring and the other 2 first rounders are basically worthless after the Lakers make the Finals for three straight years in succession.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 05:53 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
How so? The Pelicans literally had this offer (and more) from the Lakers in the spring and the other 2 first rounders are basically worthless after the Lakers make the Finals for three straight years in succession.
You said AD for Pascal Siakam in a straight up trade with the Raptors was a realistic trade....Pelicans got a lot more than that.

Even with AD I am not sure the Lakers can get out of their own way.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 06:07 PM 06-15-2019
The NBA is wide open with Durant and Thompson going down.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:09 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
You said AD for Pascal Siakam in a straight up trade with the Raptors was a realistic trade....Pelicans got a lot more than that.
No, I said I'd rather make the Siakam trade than the one with the Lakers. And having now seen it, I still would. The Lakers moved absolute trash (Ingram, Hart, Ball) to get him and only had to give up one pick of any real value.

As far as whether it was realistic, we have no idea if Siakam was even offered. I assume he wasn't.

Originally Posted by :
Even with AD I am not sure the Lakers can get out of their own way.
I think I'll take my chances with two top 5 players and go from there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:13 PM 06-15-2019
Biggest losers here are the Celtics as well. It was only a year ago that they looked like they had a great future and could be the next Warriors, but after Kyrie goes, they're almost entirely reliant on Tatum becoming elite and after that they've got a whole lot of nothing. Clearly they never should have passed up the Kawhi offer last summer. They put all their chips in on Kyrie and the potential of AD and it didn't pay off.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 200
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Up