ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans fans
oldman 01:53 PM 01-20-2020
I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/
[Reply]
petegz28 06:12 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao. The Texans got called for the exact same thing. It doesnt matter if the defender just happened to get his head turned around as he's running into the receiver. He ran into the receiver before the ball got to the receiver.
Which is the point I was making.....no one should have a problem with that call
[Reply]
petegz28 01-20-2020, 06:13 PM
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
Chief Pagan 06:22 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
KC fan needs to prepare themselves for the Mahome years.

You're gonna find out. What its like to be on top.
With winning at this level come scandals.
And its always stupid shit, pushed by media types

So ** away my friends
I welcome their hate.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:13 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I welcome their hate.
I agree. But it is gonna happen.. Starting with beta vaginas, bleeding out over the Tomahawk Chop.
Hollywierd will be all over that by Friday.
[Reply]
dtforever 07:32 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by :
That TD was scripted. You are telling me a world class LB gets deked out by a small hesitation, then multiple world class defenders can’t stop him and in essence push him into the endzone?

Cmon now.
:-)

Delicious Pats fan tears.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:35 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by dtforever:
:-)

Delicious Pats fan tears.
Can you imagine how long Revis and Mariota worked to perfect the TD-to-yourself pass a few years ago? :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:38 PM 01-20-2020
Sooo, we should start to see Niners fans/trolls by Friday or so?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:47 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

I love the moment when they start talking about drafting a QB; apparently about the time they get called for DPI (face guarding). That's when all hope is lost, when they finally realize the terrible Truth, which is that they are going to lose the game, that their running game wasn't what they thought it was, and that their QB wasn't their Savior, but just a decent middle-of-the-pack QB.

Soooo delicious.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:48 PM 01-20-2020
How did one of the worst running offenses. Force thier will down your Royal beating defenses' throats?(shocked I was)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:54 PM 01-20-2020
I had several in line in front of me. While waiting in line, some obnoxious Titans fan put his flag over the side of the spiral walkway. Chiefs fans started chanting "jump, jump, jump...". The old lady Titans fan in front of me got all up on arms about that. I just told her that's what you get for being obnoxious in an opponents stadium. 🤣
[Reply]
Spott 08:16 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sooo, we should start to see Niners fans/trolls by Friday or so?
Yep. And probably a bunch of those clowns that came over here when we traded for Alex Smith.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:03 PM 01-20-2020
It's going to be interesting to see how the Titans handle having both Henry and Tannehill as UFA's this off-season. Will they re-sign both of them before free agency? Will they sign one and franchise tag the other? Or will neither re-sign, forcing them to tag one and lose one? And if that's the case, who do they franchise, Henry or Tannehill?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:07 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:

Losing fans say stupid shit, blame refs, announcers, the stupid coaches, the NFL for rigging the game, etc...I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:34 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Yep. And probably a bunch of those clowns that came over here when we traded for Alex Smith.
THEYYYYYY'RE HEEEEEEEEEERE . . .
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:55 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Losing fans say stupid shit, blame refs, announcers, the stupid coaches, the NFL for rigging the game, etc...I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE
Then might I suggest, pulling your buttplug out of your ass..
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:04 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's going to be interesting to see how the Titans handle having both Henry and Tannehill as UFA's this off-season. Will they re-sign both of them before free agency? Will they sign one and franchise tag the other? Or will neither re-sign, forcing them to tag one and lose one? And if that's the case, who do they franchise, Henry or Tannehill?
God why would you hamstring yourself for either of those two? With that line you could plug and play any decent power back and have atleast 90 percent of the production for alot less than henry will want.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up