ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans fans
oldman 01:53 PM 01-20-2020
I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:28 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I was pretty damn pissed at the time, but it worked out well for us as we also got to claim Suggs ahead of a few other teams.
AMEN
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:29 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Albert who? Albert Wilson? Who is that? :-)
Guy who hasn't had more than 75 yds recieving since he left KC, I think?
[Reply]
okiedokieokoye 02:32 PM 01-20-2020
Page 66 on the game thread is right about where Mahomes scrambles for the TD. Enjoy.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:33 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Guy who hasn't had more than 75 yds recieving since he left KC, I think?
He perfected the Midget part of Edelman but is missing the ped parts.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:34 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
On the Patsfans forum GDT, they bitched about the officiating all game long. Every call on the Titans was the "refs bailing out KC" and every call on the Chiefs was "the Chiefs are dumb and undisciplined". :-)
Patriots fans are salty. :-).
[Reply]
xbarretx 02:34 PM 01-20-2020
Titans fans were sick and tired of hearing those bullshit Superman stories about the legendary Bruce LeRoy catching bullets with his teeth.
Yes, i know its a different movie but who doesn't love Pooty Tang...

KC and fans dodging TN shade like....

[Reply]
notorious 02:35 PM 01-20-2020
I enjoy reading the game threads where they are so boastful and excited, then you get to the parts where the Chiefs just destroy their hopes and dreams.

It's glorious.
[Reply]
Spott 02:37 PM 01-20-2020
Patsfans.com might be even better.

"Give Mahomes weapons like Brady had this year and he wouldn't be all that."

Like Albert Wilson didn't get his millions from Miami BECAUSE of Mahomes...
Totally off topic, but it’s crazy how much all of Dolphin QB’s in the league have played a part in us making our first Super Bowl in 50 years. Moore goes 2-1 off the bench for us when Mahomes goes down, Fitzmagic gives us the 2 seed with the biggest regular season upset in a decade in week 17, Tannehill finishes off Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson to give us HFA in the playoffs, and now we are going our first Super Bowl to Miami of all places and taking Moore and Henne along for the ride.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:37 PM 01-20-2020
I can't even read their threads. Seems like only the last page of each thread wants to load.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:37 PM 01-20-2020
Yeah whatever, enjoy the Super Bowl with your team, boys.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:44 PM 01-20-2020
What a horrible looking site. It's unreadabe...
[Reply]
Frosty 02:44 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Totally off topic, but it’s crazy how much all of Dolphin QB’s in the league have played a part in us making our first Super Bowl. Moore goes 2-1 off the bench for us when Mahomes goes down, Fitzmagic gives us the 2 seed with the biggest regular season upset in a decade in week 17, Tannehill finishes off Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson to give us HFA in the playoffs, and now we are going our first Super Bowl to Miami of all places and taking Moore and Henne along for the ride.
It's mojo from all the dolphin rape jokes last year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:49 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
What a horrible looking site. It's unreadabe...
I really wanted to read that GDT too. I had to give up though.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:50 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I enjoy reading the game threads where they are so boastful and excited, then you get to the parts where the Chiefs just destroy their hopes and dreams.

It's glorious.
https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...151344/page-19

Right about the "The Run" part

:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:52 PM 01-20-2020
I couldn't help but chuckle yesterday when we got to Arrowhead. We parked and a Tennessee Licensed car parked across the aisle from us. The guys got out in Jeans and sweatshirts, two were in running shoes, one was in some cloth Chuck Taylor Converse and the other guy had on those rubber duck boots with no insulation. They locked up and walked towards the stadium... They had to be cold as hell in the 2nd half...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up