ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans fans
oldman 01:53 PM 01-20-2020
I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/
[Reply]
Spott 02:15 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What Titan fans? The ones that talked smack and said they would be back in the places i went to are nowhere to be found as expected. :-)
I was at the regular season game and there were easily as many Chiefs fans there as Tits. They played nice with the fans until that fluke ending, and then they all wanted to talk shit on the way out.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:16 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Lol at blaming the refs. Were there even any controversial calls?

The catch that got overturned was the right call.
Maybe a pass interference on kelce that was subjective...
On the Patsfans forum GDT, they bitched about the officiating all game long. Every call on the Titans was the "refs bailing out KC" and every call on the Chiefs was "the Chiefs are dumb and undisciplined". :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:17 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I was at the regular season game and there were easily as many Chiefs fans there as Tits. They played nice with the fans until that fluke ending, and then they all wanted to talk shit on the way out.
I have a sneaking suspicion all the "Titan" fans last week were merely Patriot bandwagoners. I pointed out before the game last week if the Titans had so many fans how come the Chiefs had more fans at their home game in week 10? Never heard a response on that one.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:19 PM 01-20-2020
Blaming the refs? Homers? Irrational anger? Cursing?

Outrageous!
You would never see that kind of stuff on CP or any respectable football forum
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:21 PM 01-20-2020
This is a video of the "Proof" that the fix was in.

This is supposedly a flag for a holding call. In reality its a flag for an illegal formation followed by a holding call that happened during the play. Tits fans are claiming the ref threw the holding flag when the ball was snapped. LOL

Sorry don't know how to embed twitter vids.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1219024502346010625
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:22 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Blaming the refs? Homers? Irrational anger? Cursing?

Outrageous!
You would never see that kind of stuff on CP or any respectable football forum
The refs played no part yesterday beyond doing their jobs. I didn't see any forward motion call offs or blatantly bad calls on either side.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:22 PM 01-20-2020
Just don’t pay Tannehill or that team is really going to be fucked. It’ll be Kirk Cousins all over again, although Tannie is slightly better.
[Reply]
Spott 02:23 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
And the penalties against the chiefs were deserved. The amount of offsides on our defensive line was so dumb.
Yeah, the offsides penalties were pretty frustrating, especially considering what happened last year. It looks like we had nine penalties and they had 8. I remember seeing Jones get absolutely mugged on a third down play in the 4th quarter by one of their offensive linemen that wasn’t called, but we got the sack on play anyways so it didn’t matter. Other than that, the game appeared to be officiated on the up and up.
[Reply]
Renegade 02:23 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
So if we won that game, likely the Titans aren't in the playoffs, it would be Pittsburgh.

Steelers would have lost to Patriots.

Divisional round would have been Patriots at KC--Texans at Baltimore (I believe Ravens win that game)

Championship Round--KC at Baltimore

At the time I hated losing to the Tits, but long term it helped us hoist the trophy at home
[Reply]
Frosty 02:25 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:

This is supposedly a flag for a holding call. In reality its a flag for an illegal formation followed by a holding call that happened during the play. Tits fans are claiming the ref threw the holding flag when the ball was snapped. LOL

That one and three other "questionable" calls.

https://www.12up.com/posts/chiefs-ti...s-01dz01v0zwb9

The DPI with the defender supposedly looking back? He looks back after he initiated contact. They even talked to the ref in the booth about it and he mentioned the contact was first.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:25 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:

:-)

Then someone posts a gif of Fisher executing a perfect block on the end coming around as if it's proof that the game was rigged.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:26 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by xbarretx:
yeah, no way in hell were we going to "kiss their Converse" .....!
Titans fans were sick and tired of hearing those bullshit Superman stories about the legendary Bruce LeRoy catching bullets with his teeth.
[Reply]
Spott 02:26 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Renegade:
So if we won that game, likely the Titans aren't in the playoffs, it would be Pittsburgh.

Steelers would have lost to Patriots.

Divisional round would have been Patriots at KC--Texans at Baltimore (I believe Ravens win that game)

Championship Round--KC at Baltimore

At the time I hated losing to the Tits, but long term it helped us hoist the trophy at home
I was pretty damn pissed at the time, but it worked out well for us as we also got to claim Suggs ahead of a few other teams.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:27 PM 01-20-2020
Patsfans.com might be even better.

"Give Mahomes weapons like Brady had this year and he wouldn't be all that."

Like Albert Wilson didn't get his millions from Miami BECAUSE of Mahomes...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:28 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Patsfans.com might be even better.

"Give Mahomes weapons like Brady had this year and he wouldn't be all that."

Like Albert Wilson didn't get his millions from Miami BECAUSE of Mahomes...
Albert who? Albert Wilson? Who is that? :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up