ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Joe Montana has drawn a line in the sand and chosen sides
DTVietnam 04:14 AM 01-20-2020
No mention of KC at all. .

Congratulations @49ers , see you in Miami!

— Joseph Montana (@JoeMontana) January 20, 2020

See you in Miami Joe

[Reply]
lcarus 07:51 AM 01-20-2020
I get it and don't really care but come on dude. How hard would it have been to congratulate the Chiefs too? San Fran was your "first love". Fine. But we were the ones that took you when that whore dumped you for a younger man.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:54 AM 01-20-2020
Gotta find disrespect somewhere, I guess.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:16 AM 01-20-2020
There’s no reason to get butthurt over this. Lots of players have Hall of Fame careers with one team and play a year or two with another team at the end.

Should Michael Jordan always make sure he mentions the Washington Wizards whenever the Bulls play for the NBA championship?

The thread starter needs to just get over it and enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:21 AM 01-20-2020
ive worn a 19 joe montana jersey on game days since joes first year in KC. i have no problem with him not mentioning us.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS!!!!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:24 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
There’s no reason to get butthurt over this. Lots of players have Hall of Fame careers with one team and play a year or two with another team at the end.

Should Michael Jordan always make sure he mentions the Washington Wizards whenever the Bulls play for the NBA championship?

The thread starter needs to just get over it and enjoy the ride.

Yes. If the wizards make the nba finals he should say something nice.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:25 AM 01-20-2020
Pitt being from Springfield, not too much of a surprise.

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
That’s alright. We got Brad Pitt on our side.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 AM 01-20-2020
only a sith deals in absolutes

i will do what i must
[Reply]
Katie 08:42 AM 01-20-2020
Well, he did predict a Chiefs/Niners Super Bowl... so give him credit for that.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:45 AM 01-20-2020
Doesn’t matter to me.. Enjoyed watching him when he was here but he won SBs with them.. We have enough fans without him..
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:53 AM 01-20-2020
Yeah, figures. Joe was cool when he came here and I was 11 and 12 years old, playing NFL '94 on Sega and shit, and until Mahomes, no QB had taken us farther in my lifetime...but Patrick is my guy now. I'm riding with Mahomes. Joe can rep SF all he wants. That's the past. Mahomes is the present. And he's the future.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:57 AM 01-20-2020
He was at the AFC Championship Game last year - that's the only time I've actually seen him with my own eyes. He went to the trouble of traveling to Kansas City for that game. It's not like he doesn't like us. But seriously, how could anybody expect him to root for the Chiefs over the Niners?
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 10:12 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He was at the AFC Championship Game last year - that's the only time I've actually seen him with my own eyes. He went to the trouble of traveling to Kansas City for that game. It's not like he doesn't like us. But seriously, how could anybody expect him to root for the Chiefs over the Niners?
Joe Montana was my childhood idol and im a chiefs fan bc of him. SF is stupid fuck up team that pissed away at least 2 more super bowls by ditching Montana. Im still bitter about it and I don't know how Joe isn't. I still remember seeing the look on joe's face as he sat on the sideline of an nfc championship game. He's definitely more forgiving than i am. Im glad Joe got out of that shit city and brought my fandom over to the best damn team and fanbase in the league. But im not going to get mad at Joe even if i don't understand how he still cares for the niners.

I did read an article that says lynch and shanahan went out of their way to invite the old niners to training camp and make them feel welcome and part of the team so Maybe that helped Joe feel welcome back. Who knows why he still likes that shit franchise.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 01-20-2020
this is the moment where i make joe montana emperor palpatine and jimmy G darth vader....right?

right?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:22 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is the moment where i make joe montana emperor palpatine and jimmy G darth vader....right?

right?

So you're saying Mahomes is Luke but I don't see Jimmy G being Mahomes Father . The Force is with Mahomes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
So you're saying Mahomes is Luke but I don't see Jimmy G being Mahomes Father . The Force is with Mahomes
it's not a direct allegory, sir

otherwise princess clark would literally be kissing andy solo
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up