ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's Your Super Bowl Plan?
CaliforniaChief 10:40 PM 01-19-2020
They did it! They made the big game. So I'm curious to know what (if any) plans you have for the game.

Are you staying at home? Chiefs bar? Miami?

Who's invited over? Just family/friends?

What's on the menu?

I'll likely be watching at home just with my immediate family, and I think I'm having Joe's shipped out to enjoy. Curious to hear other ideas though!
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:57 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

My garage is kind of man cave anyay.
I turned my garage into a man cave this year. I think it's why we made it to the superbowl but not sure. Had a fantastic party in there yesterday!
[Reply]
wutamess 07:27 PM 01-20-2020
Flying to Miami Friday, Going to the Super Bowl Ultimate fan experience Saturday, going to the game in Miami Gardens on Sunday & spreading some of my fathers ashes in the stadium during the game. Get shit faced afterwards amongst other boisterous Chiefs fans on South Beach. Fly back on Monday and brave the cold with the 2+million Chiefs fans during Tuesdays parade.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:33 PM 01-20-2020
I hosted a watch party yesterday, which was a lot of fun. I think im going to watch the Superbowl by myself though. I want to savor that day without being distracted by endless banter like i was yesterday.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:37 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Flying to Miami Friday, Going to the Super Bowl Ultimate fan experience Saturday, going to the game in Miami Gardens on Sunday & spreading some of my fathers ashes in the stadium during the game. Get shit faced afterwards amongst other boisterous Chiefs fans on South Beach. Fly back on Monday and brave the cold with the 2+million Chiefs fans during Tuesdays parade.
Thats a badass plan all the way around. :-)
[Reply]
FLHomer 07:45 PM 01-20-2020
The wife and I talked about going but prices just too high for me. So going to stay home and watch it with her and the kids. I want to take it all in, watch all pregame shows etc. going to smoke some ribs and eat and drink all day. CANNOT WAIT!
[Reply]
RedSea90 07:46 PM 01-20-2020
I wish I had the money for that. However I ended up booking my hotel before the postseason for the victory parade. So my father and I will be there on Monday the 3rd if we win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Whoa, epic tales abound around here lately... be sure to report back to HQ :-)
[Reply]
jimidollar 07:56 PM 01-20-2020
Maybe go out in Austin to watch the game.
[Reply]
Luke42_02 07:57 PM 01-20-2020
I’m a season ticket holder but didn’t get drawn for tickets. Did anyone get tickets that way? Can’t be better than one in a thousand odds can it? None of the other season ticket holders I know were offered any either. I wish I had, but...

WE’RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:14 PM 01-20-2020
Outside at Power and Light if its above 25 degrees
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:32 PM 01-20-2020
Watching the game at home going out partying if we win
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:40 PM 01-20-2020
Has anyone heard anything about a Chiefs watch party at Arrowhead? I think that I would try to get to that.
[Reply]
Inspector 08:48 PM 01-20-2020
I plan on celebrating the victory right after the 4th quarter.

And drinking. Don't forget the drinking.
[Reply]
Inspector 08:50 PM 01-20-2020
Anyone going to the airport to welcome them back after they win?
[Reply]
Shag 12:26 AM 01-21-2020
I'm going to be in Fiji with my Niners-fan gf. A house divided in the South Pacific...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up