ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's Your Super Bowl Plan?
CaliforniaChief 10:40 PM 01-19-2020
They did it! They made the big game. So I'm curious to know what (if any) plans you have for the game.

Are you staying at home? Chiefs bar? Miami?

Who's invited over? Just family/friends?

What's on the menu?

I'll likely be watching at home just with my immediate family, and I think I'm having Joe's shipped out to enjoy. Curious to hear other ideas though!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:41 PM 01-19-2020
I bought tix on Friday and headed to Miami... Life long dream
[Reply]
petegz28 10:41 PM 01-19-2020
Watch the Chiefs win on tv....some place, somewhere
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:27 AM 01-20-2020
Party at my house. My friends. They understand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:22 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
They did it!

I'll likely be watching at home just with my immediate family, and I think I'm having Joe's shipped out to enjoy. Curious to hear other ideas though!
Being an out of town’er, I’m embarrassed to admit I’ve never ate at Joe’s, and didn’t know I could have it shipped! The two times I’ve been to games at KC I was younger and just went to eat where ever my dad took me.
So I’m looking at shipping menu, and recommendations? I just smoked a marvelous turkey yesterday, so don’t care for more of that.

I read how to reheat the pork shoulder...how do you heat up the rest? Just warm it in oven?
[Reply]
Spott 08:26 AM 01-20-2020
Actually going to be in Phoenix that weekend because of a poorly timed vacation, so I’m going to have to find a good place to watch it there. I know there’s a big Chiefs contingent out there, so hopefully I can find a good place to watch the game there.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:30 AM 01-20-2020
Going to fly to KC and watch the game with my father. I was only a few month old the last time KC was in the Super Bowl. Very happy I get to watch another Super Bowl with KC in it again.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:32 AM 01-20-2020
I hope to be hosting a CP Mini Bash Weekend.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:33 AM 01-20-2020
Going back home to watch it with my dad. He said when I was two I would sit on his lap and literally watch an entire Chiefs game. Obviously it’s been our dream for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl, so I wouldn’t miss this opportunity for the world.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:33 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I bought tix on Friday and headed to Miami... Life long dream
You are a bold man. Two seasons in a row buying SB tickets before the Chiefs make it!
[Reply]
F150 08:47 AM 01-20-2020
Home with same people we had yesterday. Will change menu. All sit in same seats. And Ill wear my lucky socks.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:55 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You are a bold man. Two seasons in a row buying SB tickets before the Chiefs make it!
I'll tell what is bold...^this guy^ right here predicted we'd be in the AFCCG again!!!!LAST year....the night before we played the Pats!

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:05 AM 01-20-2020
Going to the AFC Championship and seeing us win it at home was the big one for me. I’ll be at a friend’s house with my family and a few others.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:09 AM 01-20-2020
I'm going Bbq ribs and watch it with my kids and if friends come over is fine

I'm taking the week off because I want to go to the parade and I don't know what day that would be but I would think Wednesday or Thursday?

I missed going to the parade for the Royals but going to that would be a life time experience.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:11 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Going to fly to KC and watch the game with my father. I was only a few month old the last time KC was in the Super Bowl. Very happy I get to watch another Super Bowl with KC in it again.
Pretty cool.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up