ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate the 49ers
chiefzilla1501 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:58 PM 01-19-2020
I told you guys I wanted the 49'ers more than the cheeseheads. We have all those reject backup qb's to pay them back for.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:13 AM 01-20-2020
I moved to NorCal at the start of the Steve Young Era. For much of that, 49 ers and Cowboys were two best NFC teams.

Any year that the 9ers kept the Cowboys out of the SB was a good year.

But we don't need the 9ers to stop them. Cowboys can't even win their lame ass division.

So yeah, screw the 9ers.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:18 AM 01-20-2020
Where I live (north of SF) the people are pretty chill, you'd think it was Overland Park or something -- strip malls, tract homes, etc. Not a lot of people moving in and out like in the City. So there's a lot of longtime 9ers fans. They are pretty decent about it.

Now, the longtime City folk with city money. Yeah, f-em.

CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
MAG 12:18 AM 01-20-2020
I've heard they shit on the streets there.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 12:21 AM 01-20-2020
Montana, Bono, Grbac, Smith...…………..30 years of sloppy seconds on QBs for Chiefs fans; and now they have some guy named Garoppolo that is a Patriots sloppy seconds. Screw them! They deserve to lose the SB by 35 points and not go back for 51 years.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:30 AM 01-20-2020
People saying the 49ers "handed down their cast-off QBs to us all those times."

Like the Chiefs/Hunt and Carl/Whoever had no choice? KC management TOOK those players.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:48 AM 01-20-2020
I do to.
If you could combine the Cowboys organization and the 9er organization and then drone strike them into oblivion, with hellfire missiles.
That'd be great.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:12 AM 01-20-2020
Fuck San Franshitstain with (their own) 100,000 dirty needles
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:13 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Well I am a 49er fan...so there is that
^ likely shoots his dick to get high
[Reply]
milkshock 03:41 AM 01-20-2020
Didnt bother watching the nfc game as the drop off from watching Mahomes makes analysis of other teams futile.

But did the niners really win a Title game throwing only 8 passes? What a joke.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:55 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Didnt bother watching the nfc game as the drop off from watching Mahomes makes analysis of other teams futile.

But did the niners really win a Title game throwing only 8 passes? What a joke.
I went to bed shortly after the Chiefs game. I was so drained that I couldn't be bothered
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:12 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I told you guys I wanted the 49'ers more than the cheeseheads. We have all those reject backup qb's to pay them back for.
And, based on the last several weeks, we appear to be built to stop the run... The only thing they do well.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:33 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Every techno-libertarian dipshit in Silicon Valley is gonna go to this Super Bowl. I hope they all go home with their Human Emotion Approximators set to "sad"!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:57 AM 01-20-2020
The ONLY 49 I like is SORENSON! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:41 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.

As someone who has lived here since 1978 , I would have to agree..

The ONLY thing I can say ..or at least one argument would be there ARE still old school Bay Area fans who are absolutely still of the old mentality and suffered through YEARS AND YEARS of futility of SF sports..

1) The niners pre-montana were dogshit

2) the warriors were garbage for a lifetime before the curry dynasty
3) the giants had a MASSIVE stretch of not winning the world series that rivals the chiefs stretch of not winning the superbowl (1954- 2010 --- 56 years)
4) The San Jose sharks have been pretty snake bitten / bad luck...and have some of the best fans in ther area and are DEFINITELY not spoiled. Theyre some of the best fans of any sport actually.

so while the Niners dynasty was in the 80's the other two runs are pretty recent...and the sharks haven't tasted the glory..ever

But all of this aside I would still agree that Bay Area fans are pretty spoiled...and would not appreciate this win like we would. Maybe some of the older guys who were Niners Fans before 1982...Ive got a few friends who are true fans and some of them sent me really nice texts , knowing how great yesterday was for me.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up