ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate the 49ers
chiefzilla1501 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:49 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
He was addressing the fan base but the title of the thread is 'I hate the 49ers'

You're obviously a retard as well...

Just say you hate San Francisco....or California
Are you drunk on antifreeze? The teams I talked about were SF teams except for Golden State, which is a Bay area team that a lot of SF fans root for because SF doesn't have a basketball team.

I didn't say a damn thing about LA, Sacramento, Anaheim, or San Diego.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:50 PM 01-19-2020
He was addressing the fan base but the title of the thread is 'I hate the 49ers'

You're obviously a retard as well...

Just say you hate San Francisco....or California
I have lived in LA for 14 years you fucking mouthbreathing dipshit. I love the state and even like San Francisco. The 49ers and their fans can fuck off, however. As can you.
[Reply]
Mikulik 10:50 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
No, the fanbase has the cockiness as well. I live in Nor Cal. They are just as cocky as the ****ing Patriots, trust me.
And Chiefs fans aren't cocky! Lmao and you haven't won a SB in Fifty years. Your the worst!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:51 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mikulik:
And Chiefs fans aren't cocky! Lmao and you haven't won a SB in Fifty years. Your the worst!
*You're

As in you're about to get sent to the room.
[Reply]
Mikulik 10:53 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
*You're

As in you're about to get sent to the room.
I'm just stating a fact.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:56 PM 01-19-2020
Also, fuck the spawn of RatFace.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:58 PM 01-19-2020

[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:00 PM 01-19-2020
I'm just stating a fact.
Here's a fact. You're worse than Hitler.
[Reply]
Mikulik 11:08 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Here's a fact. You're worse than Hitler.
Dude grow a pair
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:17 PM 01-19-2020
Dude grow a pair
Pull them out of your mothers mouth first.

Boom. Nailed it.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 11:18 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I have lived in LA for 14 years you ****ing mouthbreathing dipshit. I love the state and even like San Francisco. The 49ers and their fans can **** off, however. As can you.
Well I am a 49er fan...so there is that
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 11:19 PM 01-19-2020
Chiefs are my B team....have been for 20 years

B....that stands for Bitch
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:41 PM 01-19-2020
Chiefs are my B team....have been for 20 years

B....that stands for Bitch
My god this post is devastating. The pacing... The way you make us wait for the payoff (which is brilliant). It's like I want to hate you but I just respect you too damn much.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:52 PM 01-19-2020
I hate that Kaepernick, Sandy, and all those other Alex Smith Civil War tards are going to pay us a visit in the next two weeks. They might even stay for a significant duration.

We're already seeing a bunch of them come back.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:54 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I hate that Kaepernick, Sandy, and all those other Alex Smith Civil War tards are going to pay us a visit in the next two weeks. They might even stay for a significant duration.

We're already seeing a bunch of them come back.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up