ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate the 49ers
chiefzilla1501 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
I do now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:29 PM 01-19-2020
Fuck them.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:36 PM 01-19-2020
Fuck those buttfuckers.

You forgot they poop in the streets.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:38 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.
No, the fanbase has the cockiness as well. I live in Nor Cal. They are just as cocky as the fucking Patriots, trust me.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:39 PM 01-19-2020
Most NFC fans think they have a trash fan base. Half of them are probably turncoat Raider fans now.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:40 PM 01-19-2020
I hate San Francisco. I hate Kalifornia. I hate their teams, particularly the Giants. And I absolutely, positively hate Dee fucking Ford. If anybody deserves not one goddamn bit of Super Bowl success it's that lining-up-offsides idiot fuck rat bastard scumbag. Fuck him.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:41 PM 01-19-2020
So you hate the niners....but then go on a rant about baseball and basketball... seems reasonable, dumbass

and you know the Warriors played in Oakland from 1997-2019 right? Or are you totally ignorant about everything in life
[Reply]
carcosa 10:42 PM 01-19-2020
Every techno-libertarian dipshit in Silicon Valley is gonna go to this Super Bowl. I hope they all go home with their Human Emotion Approximators set to "sad"!!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 10:42 PM 01-19-2020
My in-laws were huge 49er fans during the Montana and Young years... Then not a peep from them before this year's playoffs.. Hell they didn't hardly watch the NFL.. Now they are all up in my shit about how great the 9ers are... Fuck them!! We have MAHOMES!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:43 PM 01-19-2020
Fuck those assholes for ever giving us the carousel of shitty QB's
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:44 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
So you hate the niners....but then go on a rant about baseball and basketball... seems reasonable, dumbass

and you know the Warriors played in Oakland from 1997-2019 right? Or are you totally ignorant about everything in life
They are a fan base that has seen a great sports team consistently for the past few decades yet acts butthurt that they haven't been to a Super Bowl in 6 years. And there is no San Francisco basketball team, so much of SF has latched on to the Warriors bandwagon.

Kindly fuck off.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:45 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:

He was addressing the fanbase which completely overlaps with the Warriors. Of course you knew that and you're being an asshole for some reason.

And credit to the OP. I had no idea how much I hated the bay area fan base until I read this write up. Fuck these motherfuckers.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:46 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
He was addressing the fanbase which completely overlaps with the Warriors. Of course you knew that and you're being an asshole for some reason.

And credit to the OP. I had no idea how much I hated the bay area fan base until I read this write up. **** these mother****ers.
He was addressing the fan base but the title of the thread is 'I hate the 49ers'

You're obviously a retard as well...

Just say you hate San Francisco....or California
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:47 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Fuck those assholes for ever giving us the carousel of shitty QB's
Montana was great and all, but the shit we had to endure afterwards... Our dealings with the 49ers over the last 30 years have as much to do with our playoff ineptitude as any other factor. Time to return the favor.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up